Rizos

Siege 02.07.2017, ES no castle? SUP?

lol gj, u have strong leadership ^^

P.S. Hi Myrciu, and gz SM ^^

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 5

Just now, StefanosXios said:

Did you exist anywhere as a side?Cause as far as i saw from streams only Rebirth vs WS was active in this siege.

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanosXios said:

Did you exist anywhere as a side?Cause as far as i saw from streams only Rebirth vs WS was active in this siege.

lmao, after getting 0 castles with ~150ppl cc u got the nerve to talk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

They taken the castle, because AD sent full force to Aden. Simple as that. :)

Just now, Pepon said:

lmao, after getting 0 castles with ~150ppl cc u got the nerve to talk

Yes i prefer that instead of attacking castles to fight with NPC Guards.Also i prefer to not have castle instead of have scammers in my team and support their actions.

Just now, Myrtan said:

You are pretending as some jungle crew would be any kind of problem for us LMAO.

10 minutes ago, Kure said:

You are pretending as some jungle crew would be any kind of problem for us LMAO.

Look, simple fact, You have taken the castle with 0 resistance. Im not talking only about Jungle, Im talking about all ally which is more helpfull than our previous one. You brag that you taken the castle with 30 ppl, while you didnt face anybody which is pathetic. You just came and casted, while Jungle was defending this castle last 2 sieges. It's all for me, be happy that you taken castle and brag in forum you took it with 30 ppl mighty heroes.

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You had castle because SM gave it to you.

Edited by Afrodouche
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Afrodouche said:

Jungle defended successfully this castle alone in the previous siege against Chinish Ally.So no.

7 minutes ago, Afrodouche said:

I agree, SM gave it to us, but at the last moment of last siege we were protecting it alone, and we had every right to be proud that our plan worked and we took it and we kept it just because this plan, not because no one attacked it to take back.

@FireBeaSt dont talk about what ? and what category ? u mean ppl with history on this server, respected by the majority of ppl contrary to some other guys i know ? y i guess i m in this category

Butthurt guys talking about me like im scummer for NOT getting my char back. And yes you have it cause i dont want to get it back , so dont talk shit or i will change my mind.

We are sure that if you were coming to take it back success rate would be 100%.Who can survive against Jungle Forces ?(No One)

I think that Es ally was too generous at this Siege.They give all their castles in order to keep server alive.Because as we know they dominate this server so for two weeks no problem.

Next time use better excuses thats pathetic.You cant even organize a good faking strategy .

Jungle Forces >SM  (Wtf isno share Weed with all of you)

• Like 3