Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

PvP and FUN!

THs? Tatsumaki > (insert any dagger's name here).

:ph34r:

Edited by Lin

Legiana is not about targeting. Its about when it cancels your target u can easily get it back with next target and in adittion with mouse movement u force him to move one more time. 

While using WASD and targeting with mouse is bad in corners and so on. Its just a tip before oly, because there is no mental and u will be switched and tricked all the time.

29 minutes ago, Lin said:

Tatsu fuking exp leecher, ate all my sps exp in DV back then :D but yea, was good playerand funny. Sadly didnt came back after 1.0 (as far as i know).

29 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Tatsu fuking exp leecher, ate all my sps exp in DV back then :D but yea, was good playerand funny. Sadly didnt came back after 1.0 (as far as i know).

Hehe yeah he was a total leech! Yep, he's busy with life and other games now. A good guy always.

7 hours ago, Lin said:

100%, only if tatsumaki 58 vs 45-50 lvl

15 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i am really sad that we reffer to this dagger as "TheLord", coz so far real TheLord was only dagger which actually could put up challenges in pvps ;x @Bilbao could u please name change it if u intend to play it? :D coz i feel like the name real thelord made somehow recognizable is getting slightly dirty 

now my feelings got hurt!

54 minutes ago, Anytime said:

now my feelings got hurt!

u know yourself u have sh1ttons to learn on dagger and u know yourself so far u werent big challenge (at least in 1vs1 or 1vs2) :D why u act so surprised :P better go and train instead of spamming on forum

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u know yourself u have sh1ttons to learn on dagger and u know yourself so far u werent big challenge (at least in 1vs1 or 1vs2) :D why u act so surprised :P better go and train instead of spamming on forum

... hard words from a guy wich is to scared to switch dagger :$

1vs2? - is a doctor present? Patient suffers on chronic self-overestimation!

O.o

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Anytime said:

... hard words from a guy wich is to scared to switch dagger :$

1vs2? - is a doctor present? Patient suffers on chronic self-overestimation!

O.o

do u remember when u shouted on NoMore on TS to not chase me coz i will bait u but he told u "come on, he is just one archer" when u were xping in BS? yep, that was definitely 1vs2, u died and BD had to bsoe because he would drop to mob :D i didnt really meet u many times, but there were few moments i did 1vs2 or that it started very well to me 1vs2 but then more people came so i had to retreat ^_^ but i believe in 2.0 it will get better

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

do u remember when u shouted on NoMore on TS to not chase me coz i will bait u but he told u "come on, he is just one archer" when u were xping in BS? yep, that was definitely 1vs2, u died and BD had to bsoe because he would drop to mob :D i didnt really meet u many times, but there were few moments i did 1vs2 or that it started very well to me 1vs2 but then more people came so i had to retreat ^_^ but i believe in 2.0 it will get better

wow - rly? so you managed to gank/stunlock us under mobs.

gz gz ... Historical day!

giphy.gif

do you remember that time when you came to blazing and you kept dying to a gladi, then you kept coming back, kept dying, and then you never came back again? 'cause i sure do.

i heard the trees in BS needs some watering as well, it's been very hot lately.

aphex%20twin%202.jpg

Edited by Arcanum

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

wow - rly? so you managed to gank/stunlock us under mobs.

gz gz ... Historical day!

its not historical or anything dude :D dont take me wrong, i was just saying that something like that happened, also it wasnt under mobs, u had no mobs but your BD got mob on his ass when u were both chasing me ;) 

43 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

do you remember that time when you came to blazing and you kept dying to a gladi, then you kept coming back, kept dying, and then you never came back again? 'cause i sure do.

i heard the trees in BS needs some watering as well, it's been very hot lately.

this didnt happen once time, idk why u are saying i never came back after when i remember doing this with u several days, not just one :D and even after dying so many times i still tried to fight and win, and i still believe that time will come :P 

On 4/7/2017 at 7:19 PM, MoDoy said:

i am really sad that we reffer to this dagger as "TheLord", coz so far real TheLord was only dagger which actually could put up challenges in pvps ;x @Bilbao could u please name change it if u intend to play it? :D coz i feel like the name real thelord made somehow recognizable is getting slightly dirty 

I will not say that you are wrong, but no one is perfect. Even me who is playing TH for "first time". The most people here seems like when they played l2 for first time, they were pro. I don't think so. :P 

Btw i'm back to my mage at the momment, i'm not going to change the name. :)