Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

PvP and FUN!

I Wonder if its a new trend to hate on your videos, because these fights are nice especially that 1 v 1 vs TH, which is in most cases lost battle if dagger get close to archer like PR. Good reactions, he didn't even land one backstab. And siege fights were also nice to show :)

Edited by Myrtan

Honest opinion, I think zooming out too much makes your targeting harder.
You could probably have some macro targets for "key" enemies, as well.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I Wonder if its a new trend to hate on your videos, because these fights are nice especially that 1 v 1 vs TH, which is in most cases lost battle if dagger get close to archer like PR. Good reactions, he didn't even land one backstab. And siege fights were also nice to show :)

I think u don't watch same video than me. TheLord is trash, and gz to Legiana for kill him. But siege videos, are ridiculous...

Edited by vinter

6 hours ago, vinter said:

I think u don't watch same video than me. TheLord is trash, and gz to Legiana for kill him. But siege videos, are ridiculous...

The lord is not trash, but probably it nooblao on that TH...

• Like 1

@Legiana You forgot second fight. :D  I will not say anythin about the fight with monster and you just came from backside. Why did you ? Why didn't you came alone for a 3rd fight?

@vinter I don't know who you are, but the true is that i'm not yet a good player as dagger, need time to learn it well. It's not an easy character. Btw i would like to know who you are. :)

8 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

@vinter I don't know who you are, but the true is that i'm not yet a good player as dagger, need time to learn it well. It's not an easy character. Btw i would like to know who you are. :)

you rly wanna play dagger?

Edited by Anytime

Just now, Anytime said:

you rly wanna play dagger? ...

I wanted, but i will be better with my mage in Jerry's CP. It's a big diffrence to play alone, and to play with a team.
Why you ask? :P

12 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I wanted, but i will be better with my mage in Jerry's CP. It's a big diffrence to play alone, and to play with a team.
Why you ask? :P

only interested!

ofc - in team its always better.

I fought with all daggers except Anytime, and only poseidon killed me once with hide when i was -15 CON +12 STR and plated for exp.
No one else. I don't think i'm the worst. ;) 

52 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I fought with all daggers except Anytime, and only poseidon killed me once with hide when i was -15 CON +12 STR and plated for exp.
No one else. I don't think i'm the worst. ;) 

i bet u were only with potions buff, while eating and the rising sun rays were blinding your eyes. 

you are undefeatable.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

i bet u were only with potions buff, while eating and the rising sun rays were blinding your eyes. 

you are undefeatable.

Made my day ???

43 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

you are undefeatable.

I don't want to say that i could kill you easy, i say the true, we could have a more fair pvp.

Btw i remember the fight when you, Hitsu, Rizo came, Hitsu and Rizo went to kill Erky, and you stayed to fight with me. You died and i was still with dyes -15 CON +12 STR :) 

So many PRO's here ...

Poseidon are you rly consider youself good TH?

Dream on Dream on Dream on 

Until your Dreams come true

P.S This Video was a Masterpiece 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

56 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I don't want to say that i could kill you easy, i say the true, we could have a more fair pvp.

Btw i remember the fight when you, Hitsu, Rizo came, Hitsu and Rizo went to kill Erky, and you stayed to fight with me. You died and i was still with dyes -15 CON +12 STR :) 

there is no fair pvp between people who had 5 lvl difference. its the most powerful boost.

Edited by Poseidon

44 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

So many PRO's here ...

Poseidon are you rly consider youself good TH?

Dream on Dream on Dream on 

Until your Dreams come true

P.S This Video was a Masterpiece 

who are you my little friend? 

ofc i am a good th. probably the best which you ever seen :D

Just now, Poseidon said:

who are you my little friend? 

ofc i am a good th. probably the best which you ever seen :D

LIES - your Phantom Ranger! O.o

• Like 1