ToNearest

Blunt Crit Damage Dont exist

I dont want to tire you so i get straight into the problem.The crt bonus on two handed blunt which is +50% crt damage compared to sword dont exist.I do the same or lower crt damage compared to two handed sword of same p.atk.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ToNearest said:

I dont want to tire you so i get straight into the problem.The crt bonus on two handed blunt which is +50% crt damage compared to sword dont exist.I do the same or lower crt damage compared to two handed sword of same p.atk.

If its with zealot on its bug for sure. 

If its without it it works how it should... thers not such thing as crt.dmg increase with blunt. Blunts pros compared to sword is higher acuracy, sword on the other hand has higher base crt. rate. 

1 hour ago, Kure said:

If its with zealot on its bug for sure. 

If its without it it works how it should... thers not such thing as crt.dmg increase with blunt. Blunts pros compared to sword is higher acuracy, sword on the other hand has higher base crt. rate. 

Blunt increase +50% Critical Damage compared to Sword that increase your Crt Rate.

8 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Blunt increase +50% Critical Damage compared to Sword that increase your Crt Rate.

No, you are wrong. Blunt increase accuracy, not crit damage as i already told you... unless you have some self buffs as zealot, angelic icon, pain of shilien or w/e name was that op h5 skill from sk....

• Like 1

i dont think so, i believe kure is right, only people using blunts in past were destros and paladins, and its because zealot/AI was increasing critical dmg for it (and maybe other tanks as well when there was no health SA for sword or the tanks which went for rumor that accuracy increases power of aggression)

zealot increase crit rate for sword/spears and crit damage for blunts/fists when zealot is on ofc

Edited by Meskita

Bows, Daggers crit dmg 1.25
Blunts, Fists 2.0
All the rest mellee weapons 1.5

(so yeah without buffs a blunt that deals 100 damage normal should crit 200 and a sword crit 150)

I love how ppl put random numbers out of asses and claim its true. Lol. 

I think Kure is right too...there is random dmg difference between swords and blunds. Im not sure but as i remember its +/-10% for swords and +.-20% for blunds.

So:

if with sword you hit 900-1100

with blund you will hit 800-1200

+ x2 crit dmg

sword crit dmg = 1800-2200

blund crit dmg = 1600-2400

So there is 600dmg difference on both min/max dmg just blund have better max dmg.

May be im wrong but:

Blund:

Random Damage: 20

Critical: 4

Accuracy: 4

Atk.Speed: 325

Sword:

Random Damage: 10

Critical: 8

Accuracy: 0

yeah, the spread damage is there and working, that doesnt mean that blunt should have some mysterious crit dmg hidden passive :D the title perfectly describes answer to this topic

23 hours ago, Legiana said:

Blunts, Fists 2.0

(so yeah without buffs a blunt that deals 100 damage normal should crit 200 and a sword crit 150)

dude plz stop smoking weed.

On 4.07.2017 at 2:09 AM, ToNearest said:

wait what? Every weapon has same crit dmg and its 2x more dmg than normal attack. Things like angelic icon, zealot increase crit dmg. What differs blunt from sword?

Sword: base crit rate 80, atk speed fast, accuracy +0, dmg random factor +10% -10%

Blunt: base crit rate 60, atk speed fast, accuracy +8, dmg random factor +25% -25%

Source for most of info : https://l2wiki.com/classic/Weapons

ALSO I DONT BELIEVE IT WAS DIFFERENT AND BLUNT WAS EVER GIVING MORE BASE CRIT DMG THAN SWORD. If im wrong then plz give a proof.

15 hours ago, Berso said:

I think Kure is right too...there is random dmg difference between swords and blunds. Im not sure but as i remember its +/-10% for swords and +.-20% for blunds.

So:

if with sword you hit 900-1100

with blund you will hit 800-1200

+ x2 crit dmg

sword crit dmg = 1800-2200

blund crit dmg = 1600-2400

So there is 600dmg difference on both min/max dmg just blund have better max dmg.

May be im wrong but:

Blund:

Random Damage: 20

Critical: 4

Accuracy: 4

Sword:

Random Damage: 10

Critical: 8

Accuracy: 0

pretty close but this info is form interlude and it changed a bit, blunt gives 8 accuracy and "6" or "60" crit rate depends how u count it and random dmg is 25% i believe

Edited by Rizos

RIZO THE CRITICAL DAMAGE MODIFIER ON WEAPONS CHANGED SINCE 2012 DEV TEAM OF LINEAGE 2 CONFIRMED THIS CHANGE BECAUSE THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO NOTICED AND IT DEPENDS ON WHAT WEAPON YOU USE! IM COMING FROM OFFICIAL SERVER AND THIS CHANGE APPLIED ON CLASSIC TOO SO STFU AND GO SEARCH FOR REAL RESOURSES INSTEAD OF POSTING RANDOM TRANSLATION.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Legiana said:

RIZO THE CRITICAL DAMAGE MODIFIER ON WEAPONS CHANGED SINCE 2012 DEV TEAM OF LINEAGE 2 CONFIRMED THIS CHANGE BECAUSE THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO NOTICED AND IT DEPENDS ON WHAT WEAPON YOU USE! IM COMING FROM OFFICIAL SERVER AND THIS CHANGE APPLIED ON CLASSIC TOO SO STFU AND GO SEARCH FOR REAL RESOURSES INSTEAD OF POSTING RANDOM TRANSLATION.

O.o more CAPS pls

39 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Crit was nerfed only after one of the GOD chronicles (not sure which one) but only in a way of nerfing bows. BOWS ONLY (you obviously like capslock) were nerfed to 1.5 crit  modifier, rest of the weapons stayed 2x. So you are wrong again. 

43 minutes ago, Legiana said:

11 hours ago, Legiana said:

Blunts, Fists 2.0

give link to proof this bullshit please.. or change dealer

Edited by Rizos

all i see here is just walls of text with no proofs/sources whatsoever.

anyway, this has been around since c4 times: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/wepstats

Weapons Base Statistics

Weapon Accuracy
Type Modifier
Bow -3.75
Dagger -3.75
Pole -3.75
Sword 0
Blunt 4.75
Fist 4.75
Etc (spellbook) 4.75
Weapon Critical Modifier
Type Modifier
Bow 120
Dagger 120
Pole 80
Sword 80
Blunt 40
Fist 40
Etc (spellbook) 40
Weaponless 40
Weapon Atk. Spd.
Type Modifier
Very Fast 433
Fast 379
Normal 325
Slow 293
Very Slow 227
Weaponless 300

you see any critical damage(NOT rate/chance) modifier? 'cause i don't see it. 

same goes for current wiki: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Weapons

you see any critical damage modifier in the descriptions? i don't see it.

Edited by Arcanum

i think plenty of ppl answered about this before. there are not diference on crit power between sword or blunt at least not to my knowledge, the diference is on the "randomness" of that damage, lets say sword hit for 100 crits for 200 comparing to this blunt can hit for 100 +/- some damage meaning the crits can also be +/- some damage comparing to the crit when using sword.

blunts by itself should not have higher crit dmg then swords, they just have the potential to achieve bigger damage due to the "randomness" of its damage.

buffs such as zealot and angelic icon etc yes does are the ones increasing the crit power when using blunt.

if im wrong please feel free to proove it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, San0 said:

buffs such as zealot and angelic icon etc yes does are the ones increasing the crit power when using blunt.

if im wrong please feel free to proove it.

well, it should increase crit power even with sword :D but yea, other things said here claiming crit dmg on blunt should be higher is bullsh1t (kinda funny when u reread legianas post how he comes from off and that ncsoft changed it back in 2012)

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, it should increase crit power even with sword :D but yea, other things said here claiming crit dmg on blunt should be higher is bullsh1t (kinda funny when u reread legianas post how he comes from off and that ncsoft changed it back in 2012)

tbh I couldn't find even the pre-2012 info... Could you link me to that, because my whole life I've lived just accepting that blunts simply crit higher than swords regardless of buffs, but you guys make me question reality

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

tbh I couldn't find even the pre-2012 info... Could you link me to that, because my whole life I've lived just accepting that blunts simply crit higher than swords regardless of buffs, but you guys make me question reality

thats the thing, there is no info about that because its simply not true (so why would there be any info?) sword and blunt have same stats if u are asking about crit dmg, only difference is that sword was always for crit rate while blunt had better accuracy (and also in the past they had different kind of SAs)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

thats the thing, there is no info about that because its simply not true (so why would there be any info?) sword and blunt have same stats if u are asking about crit dmg, only difference is that sword was always for crit rate while blunt had better accuracy (and also in the past they had different kind of SAs)

Then were did he get the numbers tho and how do you know it was changed in 2k12 :S

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

Then were did he get the numbers tho and how do you know it was changed in 2k12 :S

i was just laughing from legiana who claimed he came from official and he knows how it works and he said that l2 dev team even said in 2012 about this change because some people noticed it :D its obvious bullsh1t

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i was just laughing from legiana who claimed he came from official and he knows how it works and he said that l2 dev team even said in 2012 about this change because some people noticed it :D its obvious bullsh1t

Oh damn I missed the post because it was written in caps... But still I swear back in old chronicles blunts critted higher than swords, but I guess it was another of those "dwarfs have higher enchant rates" kind of facts after all