ToNearest

Blunt Crit Damage Dont exist

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

Oh damn I missed the post because it was written in caps... But still I swear back in old chronicles blunts critted higher than swords, but I guess it was another of those "dwarfs have higher enchant rates" kind of facts after all

as was explained in this topic already, blunts can crit harder than swords, but its because of the spread damage, nothing more

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i was just laughing from legiana who claimed he came from official and he knows how it works and he said that l2 dev team even said in 2012 about this change because some people noticed it :D its obvious bullsh1t

I advice you to watch carefully what san0 answered above kid

1 minute ago, Legiana said:

I advice you to watch carefully what san0 answered above kid

rewatched it, yep, he is saying exactly opposite of what u said, gj player from official ^_^ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

rewatched it, yep, he is saying exactly opposite of what u said, gj player from official ^_^ 

It seems you arent able to understand what he said thats why I keep telling we have to ignore you ...kid.

10 minutes ago, Legiana said:

It seems you arent able to understand what he said thats why I keep telling we have to ignore you ...kid.

could someone speaking monkey language explain him he is wrong? his language isnt compatible with mine, luckily 

Blunts have higher spread dmg, meaning that you can achieve higher dmg but also lower dmg on criticals compared to sword.

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

could someone speaking monkey language explain him he is wrong? his language isnt compatible with mine, luckily 

Do-you-want-some-banana_o_91712.jpg

Just now, Arcanum said:

Do-you-want-some-banana_o_91712.jpg

how is the saying? "we dont deserve dogs"? :D 

31 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Blunts have higher spread dmg, meaning that you can achieve higher dmg but also lower dmg on criticals compared to sword.

yeah, but it has nothing to do with critical dmg modifier on weapons, its only fact that with same p atk blunt u can make higher normal dmg, thus when u make it x2, u get higher crit dmg as well

You know what is the fun part about all of this? 
@Legiana "the monkey" is not completely wrong. Only 99% wrong. 
There was some hidden feature in crit dmg modifier on offi after Lindivor (one of the clown fiesta GOD chronicles published at 2012) update. But it affected ONLY bows and daggers, nothing more.
You can check it here even with answer from GM that they will proceed it to devs if it was intended or mistake...
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=287519

But it doesnt change anything in fact that this topic is pointless and completely ridiculous... Thers not such thing as "higher crit power on blunts" and it NEVER WAS.

P.S. @MoDoy was wrong about zealot too, it increase crit dmg only with blunts/fists, not with swords.. with sword you get 100 crit rate instead of that (and it was always like that).

2 hours ago, Kure said:

P.S. @MoDoy was wrong about zealot too, it increase crit dmg only with blunts/fists, not with swords.. with sword you get 100 crit rate instead of that (and it was always like that).

not for long xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kure said:

There was some hidden feature in crit dmg modifier on offi after Lindivor (one of the clown fiesta GOD chronicles published at 2012) update. But it affected ONLY bows and daggers, nothing more.
You can check it here even with answer from GM that they will proceed it to devs if it was intended or mistake...

But it doesnt change anything in fact that this topic is pointless and completely ridiculous... Thers not such thing as "higher crit power on blunts" and it NEVER WAS.

2 hours ago, San0 said:

not for long xD

Фанатик

В течение 1 мин. сопротивление отрицательным эффектам +80%, сопротивление отмене положительных эффектов +40%, Скорость +30. При использовании меча / дробящего оружия / древкового оружия / кастета Точность +6, Скор. Атк. +30%, при использовании меча / древкового оружия шанс Крит. Атк. +100, при использовании меча / дробящего оружия / кастета сила Крит. Атк. +100%. Расход MP для физических умений -50%, эффективность восстанавливающих HP умений -50%. Доступно только при HP<30%.

Translate into english:

Zealot

For 1 minute. resistance to the negative effects + 80%, the resistance buff canceling +40% +30 speed. When a sword / blunt weapon / spear / brass knuckles Accuracy +6 enemy. Spd. + 30% when a sword / spear Critical. rate +100, when a sword / blunt weapon / fist weapon Critical damage. + 100%. MP consumption for physical abilities of -50%, the effectiveness of reducing abilities HP -50%. Only available when HP <30%.

Source: https://l2central.info/classic/Фанатик_-_Разрушитель

P.S. L2wiki.com/classic has bugs ;)

B|

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kure said:

actually its just l2wiki which has wrong description, l2central and korean database has it correct and thats why people on GK are using hero sword/berserker blade with zealot, because there is no reason to use blunt because sword has same crit dmg boost

4 hours ago, San0 said:

not for long xD

i could most probably even bet it wasnt 2.0 change but was like that even in 1.5, its just with sword u had sh1t crit rate so nobody was even playing destro :P but its w/e

6 hours ago, Kure said:

sorry dude, but GoD chronicle is totally different game from normal L2, i wouldnt consider any changes there as "l2 changes" and even then as u said, it wasnt with blunt

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

did u read posts in this topic? :D description on l2wiki is wrong, it should increase critical damage also on sword ;) 

soz, my bad... but in "normal l2" it was never increasing crt.dmg on swords.. (and trust me, i played a lot destro)

25 minutes ago, Kure said:

soz, my bad... but in "normal l2" it was never increasing crt.dmg on swords.. (and trust me, i played a lot destro)

yep, it never increased critical damage before, it was direct skill change on classic chronicle

In the next patch a +++++ blunt with crt rate/dmg runes its gonna be better than sword due to Damage variation of blunt can be very noticable.Imo a fully enchanted blunt with this setup will be better than a sword.

No, average dmg will always be the same, so if you had high lvl rune for crit rate and have same crit rate with blunt and sword, and same p atk in weapons tgen dps gonna be same. But in reality blunt will always have lower crit rate than sword plus if you play destro ull get even more crit rate for sword in zealot, but you wont get such bonus for blunt. So on destro sword dps>blunt dps, but with blunt you can use hammer crush.

46 minutes ago, Rizos said:

No, average dmg will always be the same, so if you had high lvl rune for crit rate and have same crit rate with blunt and sword, and same p atk in weapons tgen dps gonna be same. But in reality blunt will always have lower crit rate than sword plus if you play destro ull get even more crit rate for sword in zealot, but you wont get such bonus for blunt. So on destro sword dps>blunt dps, but with blunt you can use hammer crush.

i read gran kain russian forum and they say that both weapons sword or blunt can reach crt rate cap or close to it with runes.So zealot + crt rate to sword in end game goes wasted in mass fights cause of cov + hunter etc etc...But the only way to make a blunt be better than sword its to have it +12 or more to maximize the effect.

1 minute ago, ToNearest said:

i read gran kain russian forum and they say that both weapons sword or blunt can reach crt rate cap or close to it with runes.So zealot + crt rate to sword in end game goes wasted in mass fights cause of cov + hunter etc etc...But the only way to make a blunt be better than sword its to have it +12 or more to maximize the effect.

u can, but its not so easy to make rune lvl 13 and with runes under lvl 9-10 i dont think destro can easily reach cap (close to it, maybe, but not fully i think)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u can, but its not so easy to make rune lvl 13 and with runes under lvl 9-10 i dont think destro can easily reach cap (close to it, maybe, but not fully i think)

lets see if our server will gonna have the same system like x1 :D

18 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

lets see if our server will gonna have the same system like x1 :D

i dont think there is reason to change it, so my opinion is it will be same

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

yes +1, sword would be better to face most situations in which you dont have hunter song for example to reach crit cap, so sword would benefit from its natural higher crit rate in most situations, and you also can stack Sword expert toggle with it and use excrciating strike hex with higher dmg without changing weapons Also in 76+ there ll be a toggle for hitting more than 1 target with only sword, and a stun that can be used with sword

3 hours ago, Cyane said:

yes +1, sword would be better to face most situations in which you dont have hunter song for example to reach crit cap, so sword would benefit from its natural higher crit rate in most situations, and you also can stack Sword expert toggle with it and use excrciating strike hex with higher dmg without changing weapons Also in 76+ there ll be a toggle for hitting more than 1 target with only sword, and a stun that can be used with sword

+1 this

5 hours ago, Cyane said:

Yes this stun you say can be used with blunt too.As i said in mid game sword wins.but in late game blunt wins.blunt is more risky but more high reward too.