Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Tactical Tank Last

3 hours ago, Legiana said:

Yomana since you started calling me toxic and ridiculous (because I am one of the ppl myrtan defended).
Let me say this to you: In front of the computer I am anyone I want to, I could be toxic, I could be anything I like (thats why GMs exist they can chat ban me, etc).
You cannot criticise me right after alliance broke if you had any problem with me before you could tell me in TS when we were together, because as I remember we have never talked  before.
You and all the others in this game who have no idea who I am and just eat whatever I throw them stop mentioning me when I do not want to take part.
Dont worry if I have problem with anyone I talk to him/her in private message or TS, etc.
I suggest you do the same.
Its time everyone start mentioning names and not whole clans when they have problem with specific people.

You understand i never called EVERYONE TOXIC right? Just because i said "classic greek toxic players" i dont mean every greek player. I obviously mean leo , ih3art cause those are the guys i "fought" with in this forum.

He is just toxic but its funny how you people defend him cause he is in your cp/clan. 

Tell me where i used plural and where i mention you. Just cause @Myrtan wrote about you in his post that doesnt mean i talk about you. Did i ever posted anything bad about your videos? 

You better start reading my posts better and not criticize me for something you believe i said. Seriously english isnt that difficult to have comprehension problems. 

Edited by Yomana

5 hours ago, Legiana said:

Its time everyone start mentioning names and not whole clans when they have problem with specific people.

i guess it would be easier to just name people from jungle which u dont flame, much less work ^_^