Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Let's Get Ridiculous

As warcryer i approve!(that feeling when u see first 10 seconds of the fight, and u see that player does everything how it is suppose to be done9_9

Second fight won only because of control.

And that cure of seraphim clearing all debuffs is OPOP. Darkania?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

Since core of Perkunas is not interested in LoA u re safe, hf, u deserve it after 1 year :)

lmao 1 year

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

Since core of Perkunas is not interested in LoA u re safe, hf, u deserve it after 1 year :)

11 minutes ago, Deibu said:

How can you get to see lvl information of mobs above the name?

Patch. Try to search in media section "morim patch" Or something.

Just now, kkthx said:

1.5 patch is up for 1 year and 1,5 week, so yeah ^^

u tend to forget a certain ally that "ragequited"

Just now, Pepon said:

u tend to forget a certain ally that "ragequited"

yes, Dark Legion ragequited, but SM ragequited also for half a year after losing Dion castle, tho being allied with Dark Legion which didnt help there :D

17 minutes ago, kkthx said:

yes, Dark Legion ragequited, but SM ragequited also for half a year after losing Dion castle, tho being allied with Dark Legion which didnt help there :D

dl ragequited (idk about soil), sm ragequited, we also ragequited last summer. i guess i ll ragequit to an island in a few days also

Nice video ETE, i enjoy it.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

As warcryer i approve!(that feeling when u see first 10 seconds of the fight, and u see that player does everything how it is suppose to be done9_9

Second fight won only because of control.

And that cure of seraphim clearing all debuffs is OPOP. Darkania?

It's our Jam6o :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kkthx said:

This is L2Classic.Club forum......
We must definetly play on different  servers 

55 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This is L2Classic.Club forum......
We must definetly play on different  servers 

yup, i play only L2Classic.Club i dont ragequit and trashtalk bout this server somewhere else and then comeback :D like a stray dog

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

yup, i play only L2Classic.Club i dont ragequit and trashtalk bout this server somewhere else and then comeback :D like a stray dog

i love how u trashtalk about water 6 months after he last played on this server, knowing he wont be here to answer u. as i ve said he must have done something to make u rly hate him.

1 hour ago, Pepon said:

i love how u trashtalk about water 6 months after he last played on this server, knowing he wont be here to answer u. as i ve said he must have done something to make u rly hate him.

where did i wrote i trashtalk about one specific person? Even if not that person there re other than can answer :D anyway good u know whatsup :)

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

This answer is for me? cause  if you are talking to me i never rage q or trashtalk for classic club.
My party have farm endelles hours in loa and i was pving almost everysingle night with "Core Perkuna Partys"
You pick The wrong Pesron to talk your shit
P.S ATM i am Rage quiting In Corfu Island google that 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1