Conejial

Account and char management

Hi, I am new. I like to play different races and classes and I wonder wich option is better:

1. Put all the characters I can in the same master account.

2.Put each character in a different account but tied to the same master account.

3. put each character in a different master account.

Any info, suggestions, tips are welcome.
Cheers!

Hello and welcome!
If you are not planning on sharing your accounts with anyone, you can create multiple game accounts on same master account (10 game accounts are allowed on 1 master account)
In case you are planning to share your account(s), for your safety better create separate master accounts.

pretty much what kse said, u can make all account on same master account, however in that case if u share one of your account with someone, that guy will be able to log in website to your master account, thus he will see logins of your other accounts which were created there (which could be dangerous), then when he knows login ID he could on page try several passwords similar to the one he knows frmo your other account and that way u could lose some items 

also he can put items to auctions even from your other accounts eventho he doesnt have direct access to them, thus if u dont log it for few days u wont notice some item is missing and he could transfer it trought auction for lower price than the item itself cost (not to say u probably wouldnt like to see your main weapon missing eventho u would get some euros on account for "selling" it) :D 

Thank you all for your replays.

I have no intention of sharing my account, so multiple game accounts on the same master account would do good. On this topic i have another question, how does the ban system works?, characters are deleted or game account close or master account close? in case of game account close, if one of the game accounts is at fault, all the related accounts get baned?
Don't missunderstand my question, I just want to know how the system works, I like to level without help of gifts, in fact I created my first character and deleted the newbie gift and then deleted the char for being tainted, a week later I created another char to see if the newbie gift appear again as the descripcion says only the first character would get it, but the system gives the newbie gift to the first character created in an empty account wether have been chars before in the account or not (I think this could lead to exploitation). So I would have to create 2 chars and delete the first (he/she would be tainted) to get rid of the newbie gift, I know it is a help to catch out the other players but for me it ruis the ng leveling.

Sorry if my english...

Cheers!

18 minutes ago, Conejial said:

On this topic i have another question, how does the ban system works?, characters are deleted or game account close or master account close? in case of game account close, if one of the game accounts is at fault, all the related accounts get baned?

i believe its this option, not sure how "related" game accounts are getting banned as well, but that u probably wont know

4 hours ago, Conejial said:

On this topic i have another question, how does the ban system works?, characters are deleted or game account close or master account close? in case of game account close, if one of the game accounts is at fault, all the related accounts get baned?

In any case no characters/accounts are being deleted, they are just being blocked (temporarily or permanently - depending of the rules you are breaking)
Every rules violation case is being reviewed personally, in some of them only game account is being banned, in others all related accounts
So if you will break very serious rules, banning all your master accounts won't be a problems for us neither :P

So if you are not planning on breaking anything, keep calm and enjoy your game!

4 hours ago, Conejial said:

but the system gives the newbie gift to the first character created in an empty account wether have been chars before in the account or not (I think this could lead to exploitation). So I would have to create 2 chars and delete the first (he/she would be tainted) to get rid of the newbie gift, I know it is a help to catch out the other players but for me it ruis the ng leveling.

To get newbie bonus pack you can just create another account, there is no need of making chars, deleting them and creating new ones :) I just don't see the point of  going through such troubles. Anyway, none of the bonus pack items can be exchanged with other characters, and not many players are starting new chars over and over again on such chronicles and rates :) 

7 hours ago, Kse said:

In any case no characters/accounts are being deleted, they are just being blocked (temporarily or permanently - depending of the rules you are breaking)
Every rules violation case is being reviewed personally, in some of them only game account is being banned, in others all related accounts
So if you will break very serious rules, banning all your master accounts won't be a problems for us neither :P

So if you are not planning on breaking anything, keep calm and enjoy your game!

One master account then. 

7 hours ago, Kse said:

To get newbie bonus pack you can just create another account, there is no need of making chars, deleting them and creating new ones :) I just don't see the point of  going through such troubles. Anyway, none of the bonus pack items can be exchanged with other characters, and not many players are starting new chars over and over again on such chronicles and rates :) 

You are right, there are far more rewarding hunting zones on higher lvls.

Thank you all for your replays.

Cheers!