Kure

siege 16/7/2017

You still think that TT want Castle. But u can ask Apocalypsa, if u dont belevie me, that on patch 1.5, TT never will want Castle, we take it only if ally leader give command for his plan during CS. Why add CP on 2 parties, if other clans from ally can have more CP on 4PTs? Why risk lost 2k CR for 2weeks CP boost? Ooohhh, u probably think, that owner take adenas for self? :D 

We are ally. B| You are so naive boy.

57 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Linage II is MMORPG, do u know it? xD Adens worlds is so cruel and wild.

Tell us more about your neutral person, but dont forget that u was on enemies side and after without clan we killing u still again and again and u was so mad from it. :D Yep, so cruel and wild is Adens world for solist players.

We own Gludio,Oren,Giran and so long long long time Aden. xD

When did you kill me last time? I was fighting whole parties alone with my 68 DA & still you had problems to kill me :D

I never count how many times your people ran even +5mins if it was 1v1 & how your people pmd me how good person I am. Someone even told me I can join your clan if I want. How you wanna know if I was mad when your party killed me? I always use 80% certificate, it‘s like Win/Win situation for me, I stole your time while farming & you had to kill me. About enemy’s side you can PM me if you that interested.

Don‘t blame yourself with posting about aden, your ally is like 50% players on server.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, borz said:

When did you kill me last time? I was fighting whole parties alone with my 68 DA & still you had problems to kill me :D

I never count how many times your people ran even +5mins if it was 1v1 & how your people pmd me how good person I am. Someone even told me I can join your clan if I want. How you wanna know if I was mad when your party killed me? I always use 80% certificate, it‘s like Win/Win situation for me, I stole your time while farming & you had to kill me. About enemy’s side you can PM me if you that interested.

Don‘t blame yourself with posting about aden, your ally is like 50% players on server.

https://imgur.com/a/AGQaK My pt is 3months old, most of new chars, so if u are not retard, u can try calculated how lvls my party were 2 months back. 

We were using PR before parties with 65-76lvls , we were killing randoms trying ruins our farm. We have big fan club, u were not alone, its part of game. 

Our pt grow up rly fast, tards as u only losing time and exp. Do u see it? :D We havent time losing time on trying ruin exp others players, we just try make rly fast lvl ups and have same lvls as enemies. We do it very well. ;)

13 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

We were using PR before parties with 65-76lvls

Should I remind?

13 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

https://imgur.com/a/AGQaK My pt is 3months old, most of new chars, so if u are not retard, u can try calculated how lvls my party were 2 months back. 

We were using PR before parties with 65-76lvls , we were killing randoms trying ruins our farm. We have big fan club, u were not alone, its part of game. 

Our pt grow up rly fast, tards as u only losing time and exp. Do u see it? :D We havent time losing time on trying ruin exp others players, we just try make rly fast lvl ups and have same lvls as enemies. We do it very well. ;)

Who you trying to fool? You wouldn't do nothing, without Perkunas highest lvl parties in AB everyday babysitting you for past 1,5 month. We didn't have any Chance to kick you out of AB with 3 parties against 5-6, and two very high levels. All your level, is just because free farm Perkunas granted you and that's all. I have my level hard worked. Every day wars and fighting for exp from the level 58. End of the story

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I really don‘t get it, why are you telling me this shit? If you got mixed up, I am not @Berso!

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Who you trying to fool? You wouldn't do nothing, without Perkunas highest lvl parties in AB everyday babysitting you for past 1,5 month. We didn't have any Chance to kick you out of AB with 3 parties against 5-6, and two very high levels. All your level, is just because free farm Perkunas granted you and that's all. I have my level hard worked. Every day wars and fighting for exp from the level 58. End of the story

i think u put the number too low, i think perkunas was in AB with at least 8-9 parties when it was low activity day, if fully active its out of scale

40 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i think u put the number too low, i think perkunas was in AB with at least 8-9 parties when it was low activity day, if fully active its out of scale

Bizz, Uchi, Stiba, Rip, Babyrage, Nosferatu - I think, I still have frapses when we tried against 5/6 parties ;)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Bizz, Uchi, Stiba, Rip, Babyrage, Nosferatu - I think, I still have frapses when we tried against 5/6 parties ;)

nice, i wonder how many times they had this setup there

its like saying u were there with 5-6 parties just because u had that many parties in jungle/phoenix/SM

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice, i wonder how many times they had this setup there

its like saying u were there with 5-6 parties just because u had that many parties in jungle/phoenix/SM

Let's say theoretically what would happen if even we beat 2-3 parties exping there. So if we beat thhose two parties, they would come back with Uchi/Bizz etc. and we wouldn't be able to farm anyway. All these parties were online, 2-4 parties were exping everyday, and Uchi was running around and protecting with Bizz and didn't go to loa. So in conclusion, we didn't have any Chance back then :)

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Let's say theoretically what would happen if even we beat 2-3 parties exping there. So if we beat thhose two parties, they would come back with Uchi/Bizz etc. and we wouldn't be able to farm anyway. All these parties were online, 2-4 parties were exping everyday, and Uchi was running around and protecting with Bizz. Sometimes Bizz farmed too. So in conclusion, we didn't have any Chance back then :)

thing u didnt have chance doesnt mean it was 3vs5-6 parties all the time, just your speculations and excuses

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thing u didnt have chance doesnt mean it was 3vs5-6 parties all the time, just your speculations and excuses

Tell me what excuses? Don't forget back then we mostly always had random parties, not fully working CPs like now. Still, they had more than us and two higher lvls parties, so I guess we still didn't have a Chance to take back AB :)

Well modoy tbh he s right and its simple facts. B4 vacations there always were 3 pts from ur side xping abg, and uchi+biz were pvping @ loa / xping bs, rdy to come when called. Myrciu u got me to support u wp.

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Well modoy tbh he s right and its simple facts. B4 vacations there always were 3 pts from ur side xping abg, and uchi+biz were pvping @ loa / xping bs, rdy to come when called. Myrciu u got me to support u wp.

i even have doubts we have ever been at ABG with 6 parties, the moment there were enough of lower lvl parties, uchiha and biz cp immediately moved to loa to fight AD/anytime, not to say how many days off uchiha and biz pt had in that time, so saying it was 3vs6 isnt really accurate?

its simple, it was never 6, unless there s like one single day after ripwalker pt was formed that both uchi and biz were active, but there were many times it was 5. hell, i was there, b4 and after jungle joined es. ganging with 1 pt 3, them failing to group in the beginning and grouping with biz from bs while uchi was roaming around. as i said it wasnt always the case but since you wasted time for our 1 pt, i bet you would protect your lower pts more actively when jungle got 3.

• Like 1

Phenomenal skill to speak about things the guy even didnt participate.xD

To be precise at the beginning there were 4-5pt vs 3-4 when Bizz+Uchi came and babysited abg fulltime instead of loa . They even didnt go to BS farm for the first time. After 3 day of it, Manifest moved from Jangle to Perkunas, the rest of jangle+phoenix online decreased to 2-3pt. So it became 5 pt vs 2-3. Rip have started to form cp and joined to abg farm. At that time it were already only rare ganks - cause nothing u can do 2pt vs 4 + 1-2 highlvl who is near to help.

" the moment there were enough of lower lvl parties" -sure, but to make it happen they protected abg for 1+month. And we perfectly understand why. Cause without manifest on their side and with TT and Nost 65lvls there will be risk to loose LoA pvps vs ES. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Phenomenal skill to speak about things the guy even didnt participate.xD

To be precise at the beginning there were 4-5pt vs 3-4 when Bizz+Uchi came and babysited abg fulltime instead of loa . They even didnt go to BS farm for the first time. After 3 day of it, Manifest moved from Jangle to Perkunas, the rest of jangle+phoenix online decreased to 2-3pt. So it became 5 pt vs 2-3. Rip have started to form cp and joined to abg farm. At that time it were already only rare ganks - cause nothing u can do 2pt vs 4 + 1-2 highlvl who is near to help.

" the moment there were enough of lower lvl parties" -sure, but to make it happen they protected abg for 1+month. And we perfectly understand why. Cause without manifest on their side and with TT and Nost 65lvls there will be risk to loose LoA pvps vs ES. 

who said i didnt participate? i got called quite some times to help with pvps, because the activity wasnt that great (could only laugh at people stating 6 parties most of the time), just coz u didnt see nick modoy all the time, doesnt mean i wasnt there ;) the thing jungle activity dropped from 4-5 suddenly to 2 isnt our problem, right? and when their activity dropped to 2 parties, activity of uchiha and biz dropped as well, so? or are we supposed to kick cps when enemy drops in activity every single time? also whats wrong with protecting TT/nosf at abg while teasing manifest cp (back then enemies)?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

who said i didnt participate? i got called quite some times to help with pvps, because the activity wasnt that great (could only laugh at people stating 6 parties most of the time), just coz u didnt see nick modoy all the time, doesnt mean i wasnt there ;) the thing jungle activity dropped from 4-5 suddenly to 2 isnt our problem, right? and when their activity dropped to 2 parties, activity of uchiha and biz dropped as well, so? or are we supposed to kick cps when enemy drops in activity every single time? also whats wrong with protecting TT/nosf at abg while teasing manifest cp (back then enemies)?

dont think anyone said it was wrong i belive the jungle guys pointed out that they didnt have much of a chance fighting against 6 parties, thats not the same as saying its wrong :P 

just saying

• Like 1

2 hours ago, valkynic said:

dont think anyone said it was wrong i belive the jungle guys pointed out that they didnt have much of a chance fighting against 6 parties, thats not the same as saying its wrong :P 

just saying

they had 0 chance farming ab even vs 2 pts but that another story

My point was that TT + Nosfe got their lvl by babysitting. Anyways, we survived hard times didn't pvp for some time because our goal was to PW lvl some chars to get our 2 CPS working. And formed 2 full and one near finished CPS: Melee, Archers, Mages, and we started pvp again yesterday with success. I think we came to an end of this discussion. 

13 hours ago, borz said:

We kill u everytime if u smell around us. U dont go there, u are not dying. We dont losing our time finding enemies.

We never stoped farm because of one guy try ruin farm, u werent alone. We have rly big fan club. Max 1-3people run from farm spot and after max one train they were back.

Everyone know that TT is only national clan. Nice lies about invite to us and pm how good person u are. xD

Its same fun as we have from Myrciu on our TS. We just say his nick and all have fun how big retard human can be. 

Btw. How is possible that u can come to us? If we have 24/7 babysit from ally?

Boys, cmom, if u lies to much, u must talk same lies.

26 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

My point was that TT + Nosfe got their lvl by babysitting. Anyways, we survived hard times didn't pvp for some time because our goal was to PW lvl some chars to get our 2 CPS working. And formed 2 full and one near finished CPS: Melee, Archers, Mages, and we started pvp again yesterday with success. I think we came to an end of this discussion. 

U get rekt so manytimes with same numbers that u stop going to AB, its all. 

U can find some TotallyToxics videos or u can post some your fraps if u try fight so much from eu prime time.

Ouch, sry, u had movies only from AB after eu prime time, if most of us have many boxes after 3-4hours free exp.

U didnt go there, but u know, that we had there 5-6pts. xD

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

We kill u everytime if u smell around us. U dont go there, u are not dying. We dont losing our time finding enemies.

We never stoped farm because of one guy try ruin farm, u werent alone. We have rly big fan club. Max 1-3people run from farm spot and after max one train they were back.

Everyone know that TT is only national clan. Nice lies about invite to us and pm how good person u are. xD

Its same fun as we have from Myrciu on our TS. We just say his nick and all have fun how big retard human can be. 

Btw. How is possible that u can come to us? If we have 24/7 babysit from ally?

Boys, cmom, if u lies to much, u must talk same lies.

U get rekt so manytimes with same numbers that u stop going to AB, its all. 

U can find some TotallyToxics videos or u can post some your fraps if u try fight so much from eu prime time.

Ouch, sry, u had movies only from AB after eu prime time, if most of us have many boxes after 3-4hours free exp.

U didnt go there, but u know, that we had there 5-6pts. xD

I understand you are not sane person, and I don't blame you for that you are just a bit less intelligent than average. I bet all your party is by saying that you talk about me on ur TS and admitting it here. But well talking behind someone's back is such a cowardice, if you have a balls invite me to your TS and talk with me with not made up arguments that you repeat 1000 times and you actually think that someone will believe in this bullshits. We all know how many times you pred. Even against 3 ppl ganking you, and everyone knows who you are. You can't fool anyone sorry m8 Since you are +/- same levels, now you can show us how u win on coli with same numbers rather than talk big here. Are you ready, or you gonna crawl back to your nest?

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I understand you are not sane person, and I don't blame you for that you are just a bit less intelligent than average. I bet all your party is by saying that you talk about me on ur TS and admitting it here. But well talking behind someone's back is such a cowardice, if you have a balls invite me to your TS and talk with me with not made up arguments that you repeat 1000 times and you actually think that someone will believe in this bullshits. We all know how many times you pred. Even against 3 ppl ganking you, and everyone knows who you are. You can't fool anyone sorry m8 Since you are +/- same levels, now you can show us how u win on coli with same numbers rather than talk big here. Are you ready, or you gonna crawl back to your nest?

Thx for next title for me. xD

I said u many times, with people as u, i will talk only on forum. I use TS, skype,QQ only for ally or respected enemies.

Again, your pt die vs 1x76lvl necro. We Are not stupid as u, we used PR with +-60lvls with boxes vs 3x +-70lvls. 

We all know how much time u lost with your parties trying killing my party. U start hunt us in AB if we were 52-61lvls. In same time u were 66-70lvls?

U didnt stop us, we have good tactic with our short playing time, we are now 65-71lvls, your lvls are 68-72?? After summer time we meet in battlefield again or during CS.

<PR> Stiba :D

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

If you would been there - you wouldn't write this bullshit. 

I'll tell you whats wrong - when you had enough pts for free farm in loa and winning AD\Es there - you dont give a sh1t about your lowbies. Your nosferatu sucked so hard that asked to join to jangle. As soon your 2faced leader smelled the possible defeat in loa when AD joined to ES(and anathema too) he magically decided to fulltime babysit abg with top 2 perkunas parties for his lowbies. It's not normal ally relationships. It's manipulation and cowardness. Same reason you kept ES+FUN+WS zerg vs 40-60 cc enemies for 5 months. Cowardness. Same reason you continue to keep WS+FUN 220cc zerg. Cause FUN don't demand epics(rmt is enough) and providing 2 castles for ws.

Any person with a bit of conscience would keep his mouth shut with the last 6 month situation. But obviously you ppl dont know any shame.

• Like 6