Kure

siege 16/7/2017

8 hours ago, valkynic said:

dont think anyone said it was wrong i belive the jungle guys pointed out that they didnt have much of a chance fighting against 6 parties, thats not the same as saying its wrong :P 

just saying

6 parties once again, if ever we had this number there, i could count it on my 1 hand (if ever), also instead of standing at aden GK with their 4 parties, they could easily go xp to LoA coz there were just AD+anytime cp xping back in the time

30 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

If you would been there - you wouldn't write this bullshit. 

I'll tell you whats wrong - when you had enough pts for free farm in loa and winning AD\Es there - you dont give a sh1t about your lowbies. Your nosferatu sucked so hard that asked to join to jangle. As soon your 2faced leader smelled the possible defeat in loa when AD joined to ES(and anathema too) he magically decided to fulltime babysit abg with top 2 perkunas parties for his lowbies. It's not normal ally relationships. It's manipulation and cowardness. Same reason you kept ES+FUN+WS zerg vs 40-60 cc enemies for 5 months. Cowardness. Same reason you continue to keep WS+FUN 220cc zerg. Cause FUN don't demand epics(rmt is enough) and providing 2 castles for ws.

Any person with a bit of conscience would keep his mouth shut with the last 6 month situation. But obviously you ppl dont know any shame.

oh, do u mean the times when perkunas had only 2 parties left, and no mage party? that they decided to boost their other ally clans (when back then no babyrage cp joined us and ripwalker didnt form cp yet)? i believe now with these 2 parties u dont see uchiha/biz party babysitting abg

and its not "magically decided to full time" babysit, thats what biz had to do to make them xp and if there were no enemies at the moment, we went for other enemies in loa

ps: china doesnt demand epics because they are not actively participating with us there maybe? i wonder if u give free epics to people who dont help u with them in clan, also dont forget the only moment WS is together with china are CS (once every 2 weeks in case u forget), i dont even remember last time i pvped next to a china party

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, kktnxbye said:

If you would been there - you wouldn't write this bullshit. 

I'll tell you whats wrong - when you had enough pts for free farm in loa and winning AD\Es there - you dont give a sh1t about your lowbies. Your nosferatu sucked so hard that asked to join to jangle. As soon your 2faced leader smelled the possible defeat in loa when AD joined to ES(and anathema too) he magically decided to fulltime babysit abg with top 2 perkunas parties for his lowbies. It's not normal ally relationships. It's manipulation and cowardness. Same reason you kept ES+FUN+WS zerg vs 40-60 cc enemies for 5 months. Cowardness. Same reason you continue to keep WS+FUN 220cc zerg. Cause FUN don't demand epics(rmt is enough) and providing 2 castles for ws.

Any person with a bit of conscience would keep his mouth shut with the last 6 month situation. But obviously you ppl dont know any shame.

Actually we were kicking out es/anathema out of loa everytime we saw them on our cameras, running aroung loa/ab, but I guess you are trying out new fake propaganda, nice try btw

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

We kill u everytime if u smell around us. U dont go there, u are not dying. We dont losing our time finding enemies.

We never stoped farm because of one guy try ruin farm, u werent alone. We have rly big fan club. Max 1-3people run from farm spot and after max one train they were back.

Everyone know that TT is only national clan.

@Myrtan remember when we 2 attacked in ABG 2 parties from TT? He's still talking about this 1 fight which we both had against them.

@Stiba007 wan to know something else? Someone from your guys even PM me to leave Phoenix clan and join your ally, so you wouldn't attack me in ABG
Fact is, I was luring in a random party, 5 your guys attack me & 2 your mages died from my reflect. It's gotten funnier, one of them PM me how not fair it was cause DA is OP.

You may call me liar but everyone even your ally knows you. You just quoted same post form me twice, how can I take you serious?

To remind you again how good your clan now is:

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Should I remind?

40 minutes ago, borz said:

@Myrtan remember when we 2 attacked in ABG 2 parties from TT? He's still talking about this 1 fight which we both had against them.

@Stiba007 wan to know something else? Someone from your guys even PM me to leave Phoenix clan and join your ally, so you wouldn't attack me in ABG
Fact is, I was luring in a random party, 5 your guys attack me & 2 your mages died from my reflect. It's gotten funnier, one of them PM me how not fair it was cause DA is OP.

You may call me liar but everyone even your ally knows you. You just quoted same post form me twice, how can I take you serious?

To remind you again how good your clan now is:

Hm, new version? Lie v2: Someone from my pt want invite u, not to TT, but to ally. xD

Everyone see how u talk  lie by lie. Only one of us die from reflect, it was me, if i was boxing sorcerer and i want fast kill u and go exp. Dont exist chance that i wrote u something like u saying.

Result: we have power exp as hell, fun from u and others loosers trying ruin our exp.

Losers as u have fun, xx% delevel and losing time for nothing. 

Both sides are probably happy.xD

Btw. Hey little donkey, check data this video. My pt had on video +-60lvls, now my pt have 65-71lvls. B| 

U werent alone => many rude solo players try stun us, bring mobs on us or away from loc, many RBs they bring to our spots. U, daemya, pangawi and many others..Noone dont stop our farm, only some mage/healer and 1agro go kill u. Next 2agros continue in pulling mobs. 

Edited by Stiba007

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ps: china doesnt demand epics because they are not actively participating with us there maybe? i wonder if u give free epics to people who dont help u with them in clan, also dont forget the only moment WS is together with china are CS (once every 2 weeks in case u forget), i dont even remember last time i pvped next to a china party

China not demand epics coz they buy it, some with RMT. (Admins can check were is the Lv3 orfen/Core of my last CP)

You use china to protect the ADEN(a) Castle. The china ppl know how many adena you take from dark castle of Aden?

Edited by MPiRi

43 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

China not demand epics coz they buy it, some with RMT. (Admins can check were is the Lv3 orfen/Core of my last CP)

oh, so u think they would get anything otherwise if they wouldnt participate on epic farming? :D silly u

2 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

Actually we were kicking out es/anathema out of loa everytime we saw them on our cameras, running aroung loa/ab, but I guess you are trying out new fake propaganda, nice try btw

then you didnt check your cams that often that week babyrages joined you as for about a week we hardly saw any perkunas in loa in euro prime, i think i can count on one hand the number of times yall came to loa that week to "kick" us out as we had free farm in loa, the few times you did come down you soe'd before reaching us to go back to kill jungle in abg as they started to attack your lower lvl parties(or that what it lokked like, cant say if it was your tactic to fake rush us)

this is the same week that you had 6 parties in abg, again i cant say if you had 6 parties at all times but when we checked spys we saw 6 parties: bizz + rizo + babyrage + stiba + rip + nosferatu, if my math isent wrong thats 6 parties now iam not saying that some wasent boxd or semi afk or whatever but that dosen change the fact that you had 6 parties in abg protecting. 

1 hour ago, valkynic said:

then you didnt check your cams that often that week babyrages joined you as for about a week we hardly saw any perkunas in loa in euro prime, i think i can count on one hand the number of times yall came to loa that week to "kick" us out as we had free farm in loa, the few times you did come down you soe'd before reaching us to go back to kill jungle in abg as they started to attack your lower lvl parties(or that what it lokked like, cant say if it was your tactic to fake rush us)

this is the same week that you had 6 parties in abg, again i cant say if you had 6 parties at all times but when we checked spys we saw 6 parties: bizz + rizo + babyrage + stiba + rip + nosferatu, if my math isent wrong thats 6 parties now iam not saying that some wasent boxd or semi afk or whatever but that dosen change the fact that you had 6 parties in abg protecting. 

yeye, thats why many of your pt's couldnt even reach fort

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

oh, so u think they would get anything otherwise if they wouldnt participate on epic farming? :D silly u

I dont know how your clan works at epics if some clans from your ally is full participate on epic farming. But till now the China ppl they dont full participate.

No demand coz not full participate coz they can buy it :D

2 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

I dont know how your clan works at epics if some clans from your ally is full participate on epic farming. But till now the China ppl they dont full participate.

No demand coz not full participate coz they can buy it :D

u should be happy they dont fully participate, i wonder how many epics SM would take during asia primes if whole china ally would have sorcerors/cdls ;) 

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Btw. Hey little donkey, check data this video. My pt had on video +-60lvls, now my pt have 65-71lvls. B| 

video uploaded 12.6.2017, so you wanna say your party farmed everyday for 1 month 30 - 40% exp? you're a joke!

Edited by borz

On 17.07.2017 г. at 1:33 PM, Stiba007 said:

Freys -> 0 loyalty to ally, traitors, change side for own profit, 0 respect from enemies ^_^

Tell me how 2 clans on server have rly suchlike status? xD

I ask u again, tell me nicknames your enemies which respect u. B|

Goes same for you .Tell me 1 of your enemies witch respect you :)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

u should be happy they dont fully participate, i wonder how many epics SM would take during asia primes if whole china ally would have sorcerors/cdls ;) 

When this time comes i start buy it too :P

You should be happy too coz you have them in your side. But when time comes and they try to make they own ally, i wana see how happy you are then 9_9

Just now, MPiRi said:

When this time comes i start buy it too :P

You should be happy too coz you have them in your side. But when time comes and they try to make they own ally, i wana see how happy you are then 9_9

speaking for myself as solo player, i would just see so many opportunities how to drop orfen lvl 3 for myself when that happens :D 

1 hour ago, borz said:

video uploaded 12.6.2017, so you wanna say your party farmed everyday for 1 month 30 - 40% exp? you're a joke!

Over weekend i made for 2 days (friday/saturday) over 200M exp on DA. ;) +-50% on 71lvl to 72lvl. We arent noobs from adens church, we know how fast exp.

2 videos check date, check exp. + bones 3rd video where we won pt vs pt if enemies have avg lvl +5lvl more than our pt and u can read all chat from 2nd enemy pt   B|

All this videos u can see WS´s zerk vs low numbers enemies and our PR PR PR PR PR. :D

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Over weekend i made for 2 days (friday/saturday) over 200M exp on DA. ;) +-50% on 71lvl to 72lvl. We arent noobs from adens church, we know how fast exp.

2 videos check date, check exp. + bones 3rd video where we won pt vs pt if enemies have avg lvl +5lvl more than our pt and u can read all chat from 2nd enemy pt   B|

All this videos u can see WS´s zerk vs low numbers enemies and our PR PR PR PR PR. :D

No fraps at all 1 vs 1 against Violence CP, no fraps at all 1 vs 1 against Whiteba CP so I gave you Chance to fraps destroying our CP in Coliseum. But I must admit, wp against BabyRage but only the last one. First ones, are basically zerging with high lvl  PRkunas. :D 

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Anyways @Stiba007, you can farm in AB all day long now, we don't mind :D 

Holy shit myrciu finally reached loa after half year. How come you didnt have this briliant idea for so long when you were staying in aden church for whole eu primed. I thought you had plenty time to think how to exp. Seems like it was too hard to get such briliant idea before :D

Edited by Rizos

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Anyways @Stiba007, you can farm in AB all day long now, we don't mind :D 

GJ, mate :)

you came LOA, i see that you are happy now :)

i m not toxic comment, i only wanna to congratZ you.

Edited by seiva

Ofc, ofc we are too stupid to think about LOA. We had many problems back then: Random parties, Lack of active support and lack of activity and that didn't let us to farm effectively in LoA but we farmed sometimes in BS. We were looking for WC, EE, SWS etc. but when we couldn't find we simply decided to make rerolls and power level from still active ppl in clan and reform CP. We moved LOA in Rebirth ally so month ago.  Few months ago we were still in other ally, and simply at our late EU prime we couldn't conquer LOA from AD, Rolan, Anathema. But keep being ironic of how big retards we are because we didn't move to Loa in the first place, while you know nothing about our past situation.

Edited by Myrtan