Kure

siege 16/7/2017

12 hours ago, borz said:

Gz to Jungle Forces

U mean multi ban? xD i agree with u.

Wp my friends, now GoT continue.. :ph34r:

<PR> HBO calling me...

I like that butthurt of Stiba. Everyone is respective etc. and here we have Stiba not related to any good behaviour. But look at the facts man, We own a Dion, and which castle do your mighty clan owns? Ah yes... :/

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

Castle = risk about -2k CR , no thx :D

Your ally help my clan and in final result Aden is back on owners. So you saved Perkunas 2k CR and for next CS u saved 2k CR  for my clan. Thx for it. :P

My "mighty" clan own giran CH and epics jewels. Your clan with many boters has it too? xD

I dont think it. ;) Gludio/Dion CH is So huge, as woods toilets and so awesome tactical location. xD

Btw. Tell me some nicknames your enemies which respect u. B|

And no, i dont go on skype!!! Write it here. :D:D:D

Edited by Stiba007
  • Like 3

Epics won't help you in being for Perkunas, like Freys are for Lannisters since you watching GoT maybe you will understand. Little wodden pawns who fall easily on the board. Anyways, respect to one good party you have in your clan which is party of Apocalypse. Nothing more to add, keep clowning here, sooner or later you will face the consequences. Adios

• Like 1

Freys -> 0 loyalty to ally, traitors, change side for own profit, 0 respect from enemies ^_^

Tell me how 2 clans on server have rly suchlike status? xD

I ask u again, tell me nicknames your enemies which respect u. B|

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Castle = risk about -2k CR , no thx :D

Your ally help my clan and in final result Aden is back on owners. So you saved Perkunas 2k CR and for next CS u saved 2k CR  for my clan. Thx for it. :P

My "mighty" clan own giran CH and epics jewels. Your clan with many boters has it too? xD

I dont think it. ;) Gludio/Dion CH is So huge, as woods toilets and so awesome tactical location. xD

Btw. Tell me some nicknames your enemies which respect u. B|

And no, i dont go on skype!!! Write it here. :D:D:D

You sound like a kid. Noone care how big your CH is since you can use bsoe.

I see myself like a neutral person on this server, I am not in any clan but I could tell you alot about how disrespectful your allied clans are.

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I like that butthurt of Stiba. Everyone is respective etc. and here we have Stiba not related to any good behaviour. But look at the facts man, We own a Dion, and which castle do your mighty clan owns? Ah yes... :/

so jungleforce is the most powerful clan in rebirth?

5 minutes ago, driver said:

so jungleforce is the most powerful clan in rebirth?

Bro, never said that and that is not the case of that post

12 minutes ago, borz said:

You sound like a kid. Noone care how big your CH is since you can use bsoe.

I see myself like a neutral person on this server, I am not in any clan but I could tell you alot about how disrespectful your allied clans are.

Linage II is MMORPG, do u know it? xD Adens worlds is so cruel and wild.

Tell us more about your neutral person, but dont forget that u was on enemies side and after without clan we killing u still again and again and u was so mad from it. :D Yep, so cruel and wild is Adens world for solist players.

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Bro, never said that and that is not the case of that post

We own Gludio,Oren,Giran and so long long long time Aden. xD

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

We own Gludio,Oren,Giran and so long long long time Aden. xD

And which castle did your clan receive for such a long nd succesfull friendship and cooperation with your gratefull allies? Don't answer, thats a rhetorical question. :D Case closed

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And which castle did your clan receive for such a long nd succesfull friendship and cooperation with your gratefull allies? Don't answer, thats a rhetorical question. :D Case closed

So sad that u still dont understand situation around CR. ;) 

Btw. Sry, but im not idiot and i dont will be killing some high lvl chars and ressing and exp again for CR points. Its looser style, not our.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

So sad that u still dont understand situation around CR. ;) 

Btw. Sry, but im not idiot and i dont will be killing some high lvl chars and ressing and exp again for CR points. Its looser style, not our.

Nice, bringing some completely random argument, because you lost rightfull ones. GJ :)