Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

YOU DID IT!

Gratz for banning all characters that joined on my internet cafe including me and many of my friend without even know why.You did it!Have fun to everyone enemy or ally.Continiou play to a server that has business with players and delete players by IP because they just want it.My Era came to an end.You did it!Only with bullets you could kill me.
Have fun boys.

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 2

wtf ????? way ???? I WOND TO SEE PROOF! NONDAS AND TIGRISGR WAY YOU BAN THEM ??? MAKE ME PROOF!!! 1ST TIME I SEE SO MACH HATE FROM SERVER GM'S.... FORM GREEK PPL ... LIKE MODOY ......!

instead of blaming other ppl or admins, start by blaming your "friends" for having close to no education and being rude and disrespectful towards server admins.

• Like 1

Just now, San0 said:

instead of blaming other ppl or admins, start by blaming your "friends" for having close to no education and being rude and disrespectful towards server admins.

Who was rude to you? may we see some proof?

1 minute ago, San0 said:

that is not proob from me!

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

Who are you to ban my characters because others from my IP said you bad words?Just to know wake up and come to reality and understand you are an admin of a game and nothing more.In reality guys like you are my breakfast.You would not even look at me- i would smash your ass and send you to the grave.So Shut the fuck up and to me no bullshits of others.UNDERSTOOD?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

GRAB POPCORNS and check Leonidas RageQuit just started

The Drama has begun xD

Edited by Bilbao
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Who are you to ban my characters because others from my IP said you bad words?Just to know wake up and come to reality and understand you are an admin of a game and nothing more.In reality guys like you are my breakfast.You would not even look at me- i would smash your ass and send you to the grave.So Shut the fuck up and to me no bullshits of others.UNDERSTOOD?

exacly my point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

ALL GREEK COMMUNITY OF l2 CLASSIC CLUB STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH KingLeonidas

#Pray For KingLeonidas

In the memory of KingLeonidas and his friends !!! xD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oikonomopoulos said:

o thing sano is modoy , o thing sano is modoyo thing sano is modoy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

#Free KingLeonidas

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 3

Banning characters without proof is something to be worried about.
I suggest everyone take this more seriously.
If proofs won't appear who tells me I wont be the next to get banned?

Just now, skumbre said:

this is private server admin can ban you just because he didnt like your videos

okie many players have leave the server for problem with gms on l2classic clab..... i play here becos i have friend's..... not becose is the good server ...... in this server the comiuniti of gm is only for money ....