Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

YOU DID IT!

how old re u? 12 each or all together?

even if u got banned for no reason u need to act like human not trash when u want to be unbanned w.o charm.

• Like 3

its all very simple and lets clear it out.

A - dude gets banned for farming with bot chars and sending mats and adena to his mains char.

B - dudes asks for help cuz he  says he is all inocent and never botted.

C - San0 spends days downloading logs to try to help the dude out.

D - San0 spends couple of hours digging through the logs to try to help the dude.

E - San0 after checking logs informs the person his story doesnt check and that its even more sure he was aware of the situation since those trades with bot chars happen multiple times and from multiple chars.

F - Dude doesnt get the answer he was hoping for and goes full bananas rude mode with cancer wishes involved in the mix.

G - San0 gets triggered and offended in name of the server administration and there for bans all the accounts logged from that persons IP.

H - Turns outs king leonidas was one of the accounts from that IP as it seems.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, kkthx said:

how old re u? 12 each or all together?

even if u got banned for no reason u need to act like human not trash when u want to be unbanned w.o charm.

Ofc. they have every right to be angry.
First of all, he lost money for rerolls to make our CP working. He lost many time in this server, no matter if he botted or not first char. He got 2 chars 70+. Chars that been banned weren't his and one was our WH. For fck sake. Think because you press the buton San0 You didn't harm here just one guy.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, San0 said:

A - dude gets banned for farming with bot chars and sending mats and adena to his mains char.

D - San0 spends couple of hours digging through the logs to try to help the dude.

E - San0 after checking logs informs the person his story doesnt check and that its even more sure he was aware of the situation since those trades with bot chars happen multiple times and from multiple chars.

F - Dude doesnt get the answer he was hoping for and goes full bananas rude mode with cancer wishes involved in the mix.

G - San0 gets triggered and offended in name of the server administration and there for bans all the accounts logged from that persons IP.

GJ keep the server free of retards like that.

keep up the good work.

Just now, San0 said:

Do you understand the term Internet Cafe station?No i think in your place things like that dont exist.Anyway you are a boy in front of my eyes that dont have the guts to call me to skype and ask me anything you wanted.You found right to ban like 5 different guys accounts because you are butthurted from a guy that said you bad words.Propably you play on server and you are butthurted from me so you found a reason(here we laugh xD )to ban me .Keep going.The only power you have is in this forum and in this game.Use it as you think.

Ulialia. "pay for win server" "server only for money" 

SO FUKING GO AWAY TO SKELTH OR GK, whats the problem? We will see which of three is more to pay.

• Like 1

why you banned oikonomopoulos from here? we have democracy he can tell what he want ...
or you are hitler?

Edited by FireBeaSt

10 minutes ago, Oikonomopoulos said:

the make ban to take 5 euro ...... gypcy!!!

i guess kingbottaki wont get away with 5 euro unban this time :D 

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

why you banned oikonomopoulos from here? we have democracy he can tell what he want ...
or you are hitler?

@Anytime @Vene HITLER!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Do you understand the term Internet Cafe station?No i think in your place things like that dont exist.Anyway you are a boy in front of my eyes that dont have the guts to call me to skype and ask me anything you wanted.You found right to ban like 5 different guys accounts because you are butthurted from a guy that said you bad words.Propably you play on server and you are butthurted from me so you found a reason(here we laugh xD )to ban me .Keep going.The only power you have is in this forum and in this game.Use it as you think.

I don't like San0 aswell but you shouldn't talk like this, it makes harder this situation to solve. You can be rude, just show some respect so your friends can get their chars back.

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

or you are hitler?

LOL , every forum has rules which propably you guys never read anyway . But what do i expect from 15 year old boys.

• Like 3

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

why you banned oikonomopoulos from here? we have democracy he can tell what he cant ...
or you are hitler?

Forum rules has to be followed. 

Otherwise punishment is coming.

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

He don't have to call you or anything.
You got into the situation thanks to your friends.
And instead of making drama you could come and talk. All of us are here and open for a normal dialogue. And probably everything would be solved with all not involved accounts already. But you prefer to go drama way. It won't help

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

modoy go and cry to your mother fucker idiot boy :)

mama san0, unban these poor souls plx ¬¬

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

yomana ante gamisou bre poutanas paidi ki esy

Poor boys start to flame :( salty tears. Dont be sad

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Poor boys start to flame :( salty tears. Dont be sad

You are retard or what? If you lose your chars, you would be happy  about all that time (and possibly money) lost in this game that you never gonna take back? Your useless comments are not need here.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

to poios einai poor pakistanofatsa ase na to kserei kanenas allos 

XAXAXAXAX yes you and your friend leo :D

Just now, Myrtan said:

You are retard or what? If you lose your chars, you would be happy  about all that time (and possibly money) lost in this game that you never gonna take back. Your useless comments are not need here.

u gotta stop playing with cheaters ^_^ anyway, if u dont want sh1tty comments, u dont go with it on forum, but rather ticket or other private message, just reminder for u for future

Just now, Myrtan said:

You are retard or what? If you lose your chars, you would be happy  about all that time (and possibly money) lost in this game that you never gonna take back. Your useless comments are not need here.

So they must call my mother whore cause i do "useless comments" , are you so thrash to understand those guys are the bottom of people ? 

Just now, Myrtan said:

For one more time you say some thing without knowing NOTHING..

Your friend ih3art at his previous post that quote Yomana  he said that Yomana is a son of wh0r3 ...

5 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

yomana ante gamisou bre poutanas paidi ki esy

Thats your clan mates..Thats your beliefs..

Just now, Yomana said:

So they must call my mother whore cause i do "useless comments" , are you so thrash to understand those guys are the bottom of people ? 

No matter what they say, I play with these people for almost half a year now and I accept it. If you consider them as trashes, then yes I am trash too.

• Like 1