Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

YOU DID IT!

Just now, Myrtan said:

Here we have some threesome. Maybe, they will wait the time when homo-poligamic marriages will be allowed. Watching current EU policy - not too long boys!

hahahahahahahahaahha wedding dresses with flamingos oooh god! xD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kkthx said:

btw, and u how know that since u re 4k range away? See that on ur Zranger? :D

sry but all the server know that ... 1st time you hear it from firebeast?
but I don't see gm team to do smth about that..  and its not only the range.. :)

Edited by DerMeister

35 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

low brain .. and low gm team .. on this server ... just CHN stay clear on this server with full donates and perma boting.. and friends of Chn :) 

as far as i know there were punishments when CHN bought CHs for RMT adenas or other RMT trades ;) stop being ignorant and instead of saying "they bot they all rr at same time" just go and fraps them, i am pretty sure admins would appreciate it more :D 

8 minutes ago, Legiana said:

hahahahahahahahaahha wedding dresses with flamingos oooh god! xD

im sure they wil ask you to make the wedding movie 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

im sure they wil ask you to make the wedding movie 

Yep, Legiana "the movie maker"..greatest of all time, 11/10 IGN.

1 hour ago, blacksheep said:

oh well atleast we still have chars to take castles :ph34r:

Too bad you took 0 this siege :ph34r:

Just now, Rip said:

So who is banned? Botaki, Oikonomopoulos and?

my bet is FireBaby as well ^_^ 

#PrayForJungleForce

Well ppl, its nice and healthy to laugh in your life (specialy when its miserable like some of our friends here) but unfortunately its not that healthy to laugh with people who got punished without reason like that administration team prove that to us many times like:
1. Friend of real life started the server before 5 months, he was about 25 lvl and we gave to that friend even full TOP C grades to help him catch up and play with us. He got banned after some days with the reason that he bought adena with real money even if he didn't that cuz he had more than everything he needed as we gave to him and help him. Real reason: 5euro.. He is fine on official server now for those who wondering..

2. xPsomo, a real life friend and a guy who playing on my party got banned before 2-3 weeks for 10 days also without reason ofc. Admins said that he had scummed items and after 10 days passed which everyday all of us trying to prove to admins with real proofs that every of that items belongs to that guy and there is no any scummed item on him they unban him after they saw that we were right on this, but ofc they delete his mats and adena and they never gave him back, they also kept some of his items like some BO jewels and BW boots with the excusion that they wanted to excuse their selves that they find some scummed items on him. Lmao cuz that items that they kept from that guy (as scammed items) was some items we farmed with our party.. :D And who the fck is goin to scam some bw boots.. :P
10 days of inactivity of the whole party cuz that guy is our EE doesn't make a good mood and motivation to people on that server.. Lets go to the real reason: I think server needed 5 more euros..

3. The facts.. Today admins banned a whole internet cafe in the city of Argos in Greece with every people playing in there cuz of the same IP. People who got banned as far as i know:
KingLeonidas, Karfitsa, Aegean, Laida, NwntasGR, Tigrhs and some more that i dont remember the names they told me. Admin's Reason: 1 Guy of them flamed San0 as San0 said to us before so lets get ban everyone of that internet cafe station because theese guys are friends eachother and making trades between them. Btw we dont know yet that guy's name who used that hard flames to San0.. Maybe San0 can tell to us who is that guy, just to know.. Another real reason that i see here is 5.... wait i dont know how many got banned and im not good at maths so imagine that number x5 euro..

Ofc there are more facts that i dont know.. 
This is not how a good administration team works btw.. And ofc you are doing this to get paid for keeping the server alive and make some money for your pockets, i can understand that this is your job but in order to keep working on that and keep the server alive to keep making you money you have to know that there are some limits.

Well, banning all the chars which were accessed from IP of the bad guy isnt seem logical to me. 1 guy used bots for farming adena and CP\Clan chars are banned? First time I see such a methods. It's like to cut the whole hand when the only one finger is broken.

But yes, its better to make a dialog with admins anyway w\e happened.

I hope you will fix it with san0, I wonder why dont u let Eulogist to solve this situation with admins.

28 minutes ago, Capone said:

This is not how a good administration team works btw.. And ofc you are doing this to get paid for keeping the server alive and make some money for your pockets, i can understand that this is your job but in order to keep working on that and keep the server alive to keep making you money you have to know that there are some limits.

do u really believe they ban random people without reason just to get 5 euro for unban? thats weird why any other clan doesnt have same problems, just JF ... duh

san0 explained u why he banned chars and he also explained u that if u came and talked things out with him, everything could be solved (which wouldnt be matter if they wanted that 5 euro so bad), guess what, admins are making mistakes as well, they are just humans (idk who would believe this?!?), same as only blaming admins for this, also look at your own guys and their actions

peace out

#PrayForJungleForce

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

do u really believe they ban random people without reason just to get 5 euro for unban? thats weird why any other clan doesnt have same problems, just JF ... duh

san0 explained u why he banned chars and he also explained u that if u came and talked things out with him, everything could be solved (which wouldnt be matter if they wanted that 5 euro so bad), guess what, admins are making mistakes as well, they are just humans (idk who would believe this?!?), same as only blaming admins for this, also look at your own guys and their actions

peace out

#PrayForJungleForce

I believe more that gay pride is to close to your country also by seeing you giving head to admins daily and deeper on throat to your loving San0.

Who told you that theese guys were on JF? :D Just said was guys used to know in Greece :)
Like the last time we tried to solve the ban with no reason to xpsomo (our EE) and 10 days passed of inactivity without even that guy take back his mats and his adena after they realize that they banned him exactly for no reason.. So much worth it to get in conversations again until they got unbaned even if its not my bussiness at all. At least i bet they will realize that there is no reason for that bans and unban them before that mighty 2.0 will come :D

peace out buddyyy

#GayPrideModoy

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

peace out

#PrayForJungleForce

modoy as always ass kisser

• Like 1

haha, not kissing anyone, i am also laughing from san0 because he **** up hard time this time i guess :D

and i dont really promote g@ys, dont worry :D i was just laughing hard with rizos on TS and i am happy this topic was made, coz everybody in siege topic was like "was very good siege, gj, gf" full homo actions there, so i thought it will be boring :P 

#PrayForJungleForce

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

haha, not kissing anyone, i am also laughing from san0 because he **** up hard time this time i guess :D

and i dont really promote g@ys, dont worry :D i was just laughing hard with rizos on TS and i am happy this topic was made, coz everybody in siege topic was like "was very good siege, gj, gf" full homo actions there, so i thought it will be boring :P 

You should be more consequent like a man, when you say "peace out" you should no reply. But I see, you are very easy to provoke

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

#PrayForJungleForce

Well, we always used to get the whole attention as JungleForces. Dont worry we know that..

53 minutes ago, Capone said:

Well ppl, its nice and healthy to laugh in your life (specialy when its miserable like some of our friends here) but unfortunately its not that healthy to laugh with people who got punished without reason like that administration team prove that to us many times like:
1. Friend of real life started the server before 5 months, he was about 25 lvl and we gave to that friend even full TOP C grades to help him catch up and play with us. He got banned after some days with the reason that he bought adena with real money even if he didn't that cuz he had more than everything he needed as we gave to him and help him. Real reason: 5euro.. He is fine on official server now for those who wondering..

2. xPsomo, a real life friend and a guy who playing on my party got banned before 2-3 weeks for 10 days also without reason ofc. Admins said that he had scummed items and after 10 days passed which everyday all of us trying to prove to admins with real proofs that every of that items belongs to that guy and there is no any scummed item on him they unban him after they saw that we were right on this, but ofc they delete his mats and adena and they never gave him back, they also kept some of his items like some BO jewels and BW boots with the excusion that they wanted to excuse their selves that they find some scummed items on him. Lmao cuz that items that they kept from that guy (as scammed items) was some items we farmed with our party.. :D And who the fck is goin to scam some bw boots.. :P
10 days of inactivity of the whole party cuz that guy is our EE doesn't make a good mood and motivation to people on that server.. Lets go to the real reason: I think server needed 5 more euros..

3. The facts.. Today admins banned a whole internet cafe in the city of Argos in Greece with every people playing in there cuz of the same IP. People who got banned as far as i know:
KingLeonidas, Karfitsa, Aegean, Laida, NwntasGR, Tigrhs and some more that i dont remember the names they told me. Admin's Reason: 1 Guy of them flamed San0 as San0 said to us before so lets get ban everyone of that internet cafe station because theese guys are friends eachother and making trades between them. Btw we dont know yet that guy's name who used that hard flames to San0.. Maybe San0 can tell to us who is that guy, just to know.. Another real reason that i see here is 5.... wait i dont know how many got banned and im not good at maths so imagine that number x5 euro..

on xpsomo case if not for me and all the time and talks i put into it, the ban would have been permanent so no 5 euro business intended here. and there was indeed a player who scamed other player and later traded items to xpsomo so the ban was not totaly for no reason as you say. i  just didnt had the time to check everything earlier and when i found the time porblm was solved.

on this case the bans came out intended to be permanent so also no 5 euro business here.

you were allways respectful every time you talked with me and as far as i remember i was never disrespectful to you neither to any of this ppl.

once again, as i said before, a simple normal talk with explanations would have solved the problm without all this drama being needed.

@sano i like u, i have nothing against u, everytime i talked with u, u were helpfull. But for example dajtovillage said bad things in a post here. What i wonder is, his character is deleted?

Edited by mrphrenetic

2 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

@San0 you cant do everytime what you want.

ofc he can, its his server if he wanted to ban the entire server he could what would you do about it? nothing as its is right to do so.

the fact is that everyone is to quick on the draw to talk to the admin to figure out what happend, insted they whine about it on forums and insult the admin even more when as your own clan leader said u dont even know who it was that triggered it so why would you not just talk to them in a calm manner insted of insulting them left and right???

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, valkynic said:

ofc he can, its his server if he wanted to ban the entire server he could what would you do about it? nothing as its is right to do so.

the fact is that everyone is to quick on the draw to talk to the admin to figure out what happend, insted they whine about it on forums and insult the admin even more when as your own clan leader said u dont even know who it was that triggered it so why would you not just talk to them in a calm manner insted of insulting them left and right???

when you get bunned  without reason you can coming back again to speak me.

Edited by DerMeister

1 minute ago, San0 said:

on xpsomo case if not for me and all the time and talks i put into it, the ban would have been permanent so no 5 euro business intended here. and there was indeed a player who scamed other player and later traded items to xpsomo so the ban was not totaly for no reason as you say. i  just didnt had the time to check everything earlier and when i found the time porblm was solved.

on this case the bans came out intended to be permanent so also no 5 euro business here.

you were allways respectful every time you talked with me and as far as i remember i was never disrespectful to you neither to any of this ppl.

once again, as i said before, a simple normal talk with explanations would have solved the problm without all this drama being needed.

First of all the problem with xpsomo didn't solved as long you delete all his mats and adena, you didnt even reward that guy when you blocked his acc for that many days with no reason, and tell me please how it works exactly? You ban someone that you are not even sure for him if he is worth it? Or you are trying first to see if he is a guy who worth to get ban and ban him after?
Starting unban ppl with no money is a small progress i can say even if they are not getting rewarded after of causing problem to them..
What about the facts now with those ppl on that internet cafe station? You did well to ban a toxic flamer who wishes cancer and stuff like this, but the others who playing from the same IP?
I was respectfull on you San0 and you were the same to me i can say, but how can i still be when ppl calling me at the night and start saying to me bullshits like: "Capone you brought us on this server after you told to us how nice and good is that server and now we got shit after of plenty days spent here" Doesn't feel good San0.. believe me..