Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

YOU DID IT!

Just now, DerMeister said:

when you get bunned you without reason you can coming back again to speak me.

so admins cant make a mistake? and that allows you to insult them insted of talking to them??

solid logic

10 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

tell me pls who has hands? and explain me the full force log out from 4k range of chn.. thank you ...
the bot programs.. and how the fuck all china have +++++++ weapons armors and so much adena..at the first or second months.. aa yeah with donate. end of discussion .

Do u know that camera range in game can ligally change ?4k 8k u can even have 12k.  

With this mod when i farming at top spot i see how people farm on hill. But as i can see from your videos almoust all ppl from jungle plays with standart 1k camera:). Thats why all chn ppl relog when u just enter bs - because they see those crossed blades on your head ftom the place where they farm and have like 3 min to relog all chars.

6 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

@San0 you cant do everytime what you want.

if i could do whatever i want i would be playing basketball or computer games instead of working.

3 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

@sano i like u, i have nothing against u, everytime i talked with u, u were helpfull. But for example dajtovillage said bad things in a post here. What i wonder is, his character is deleted?

chars are not deleted just accounts get blocked and i usualy do not punish ppl on their chars by what is said on forums otherwise most of you would have been perma banned long ago xD cant say the same about kse tho  xD

Just now, valkynic said:

so admins cant make a mistake? and that allows you to insult them insted of talking to them??

solid logic

ofc they cant make a mistake . 1st they check everything and after they doing what they do.
you cant Judje anyone without reason.

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

ofc they cant make a mistake . 1st they check everything and after they doing what they do.

u realize "check first and then do" wont make sure u wont make mistake :D thats why there is saying "measure twice and cut once"

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You should be more consequent like a man, when you say "peace out" you should no reply. But I see, you are very easy to provoke

rofl :D i dont want to believe u believed i would get out of this topic, are u that delusional? ^_^ 

Just now, DerMeister said:

so by your logic they should spend hour/days on figuring out what chars took part in botting/recived items from a bot and in the meen time you can keep going and maybe harm ppl who had nothing to do with it to mask the crime? 

they banned everyone to stop the spread and as san0 said if the ppl who got banned for "no" reason would have talked to him in a calm manner this would have been solved but insted yall came to a pubic forum and started to insult the admin left and right...  so insted of blaming admin try to look at yourself for acting like a child kicking and screaming when all you had to to do was be clam and keep in between you and the admins.

yes it sucks if you got banned for no reason but do you really think it helps to come on a public forum and insult the admins??

8 minutes ago, San0 said:

if i could do whatever i want i would be playing basketball or computer games instead of working.

chars are not deleted just accounts get blocked and i usualy do not punish ppl on their chars by what is said on forums otherwise most of you would have been perma banned long ago xD cant say the same about kse tho  xD

yes true. Forum, Skype, Discord. All chats, we can only consider what is said ingame. I like that :D and i am against insults :)

Edited by mrphrenetic

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

First of all the problem with xpsomo didn't solved as long you delete all his mats and adena, you didnt even reward that guy when you blocked his acc for that many days with no reason, and tell me please how it works exactly? You ban someone that you are not even sure for him if he is worth it? Or you are trying first to see if he is a guy who worth to get ban and ban him after?
Starting unban ppl with no money is a small progress i can say even if they are not getting rewarded after of causing problem to them..
What about the facts now with those ppl on that internet cafe station? You did well to ban a toxic flamer who wishes cancer and stuff like this, but the others who playing from the same IP?
I was respectfull on you San0 and you were the same to me i can say, but how can i still be when ppl calling me at the night and start saying to me bullshits like: "Capone you brought us on this server after you told to us how nice and good is that server and now we got shit after of plenty days spent here" Doesn't feel good San0.. believe me..

as i said before, if those ppl come and talk to me or to any of the other admins to explain their situation the problm would have been solved without even starting.

from my point of view i am banning one player who broke rules and was disrespectful so i ban all the accounts from this same IP, as for me all accounts on this IP belong to him. if proven the different case turns other way. same procedure happen many times before with plenty of cases mostly scam cases, RMT cases or cases where boting was happening on multiple accounts on same IP. all accounts are blocked untill we are aware they do not belong to the person who broke the rules. the most known case being possibly mizuno when he got about 15 accounts banned on his IP and later with zakna also. as soon as the owners of those accounts contacted us and were aware of what was hapening and actualy showed us it was not them breaking the rules, some of those were unblocked, with no payment or punishment.

2 minutes ago, valkynic said:

so by your logic they should spend hour/days on figuring out what chars took part in botting/recived items from a bot and in the meen time you can keep going and maybe harm ppl who had nothing to do with it to mask the crime? 

they banned everyone to stop the spread and as san0 said if the ppl who got banned for "no" reason would have talked to him in a calm manner this would have been solved but insted yall came to a pubic forum and started to insult the admin left and right...  so insted of blaming admin try to look at yourself for acting like a child kicking and screaming when all you had to to do was be clam and keep in between you and the admins.

yes it sucks if you got banned for no reason but do you really think it helps to come on a public forum and insult the admins??

ar you retard or what? here we have many chars with bans without reason what you don't understand?

Edited by DerMeister

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

ar you retard or what? here we have many chars with bans without reason what you don't understand?

i give up, your clearly to stupid to realise that the ban could have been lifed extreamly easy insted you insult the admins.

well all i can say now is GJ admins one less retard on the server keep up the great work.

• Like 1

Just now, valkynic said:

i give up, your clearly to stupid to realise that the ban could have been lifed extreamly easy insted you insult the admins.

well all i can say now is GJ admins one less retard on the server keep up the great work.

san0 is that you ? xD No Logic on your words xD

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

san0 is that you ? xD No Logic on your words xD

wait did you make a script for your bot to reply on forums? 

If you guys want to ban all the retards from this server, the server will end with 100 players lol, 95% from this server is like kids... And @San0 you did a bad move, just fix it and problem solved... 

18 minutes ago, valkynic said:

wait did you make a script for your bot to reply on forums? 

Hahahaha,You did it bro.A whole server allied to ban me.Even Gms is against me.So who is the winner here?You?No, Me.As i said you in the past.The only reason to stop me from killing you is to ban me for nonsense reasons.So here we are.Against All Above All.

In this server i found a family compared to you that you play with guys who in the first bad time they will backstub you.Its my honor that i never kneeled nor blowjob anyone for anything in my so many years of playing.I might have strong enemies that even hate me but i also have strong allies that they know i will never betray them unless they betray me.
Its my duty to support this guys at all cost as they would do to me.I expose and i will expose your plans here so the new guys will see in which server they will choose to play.
I dont care about your opinion -my enemies- never cared and never will.All i know is that my skills as player , my character as person and my friendships compared to you are above anyone and anything.Continiou ally against me.Its a matter of time now till this alliance will broke as it fullfill his objective - his dishonor objective and now you are free from me.But when you will see my name,a name that it is too heavy to carried by most of you about its achievements |
KingLeonidas | even when you watch the 300 movie in TV you will remember the guy that without items,without even your lvls back then , owned you the shit out of you.Have fun.Keep flame i will just look and laugh.
@San0 I dont care if you banned me because you are a nerd behind a monitor.I leave with my dignity and my personality remained intact.You lost.I WON.Have Fun.

Just say what you said to me to the other banned guys that dont even know they banned.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Hahahaha,You did it bro.A whole server allied to ban me.Even Gms is against me.So who is the winner here?You?No, Me.As i said you in the past.The only reason to stop me from killing you is to ban me for nonsense reasons.So here we are.Against All Above All.

In this server i found a family compared to you that you play with guys who in the first bad time they will backstub you.Its my honor that i never kneeled nor blowjob anyone for anything in my so many years of playing.I might have strong enemies that even hate me but i also have strong allies that they know i will never betray them unless they betray me.
Its my duty to support this guys at all cost as they would do to me.I expose and i will expose your plans here so the new guys will see in which server they will choose to play.
I dont care about your opinion -my enemies- never cared and never will.All i know is that my skills as player , my character as person and my friendships compared to you are above anyone and anything.Continiou ally against me.Its a matter of time now till this alliance will broke as it fullfill his objective - his dishonor objective and now you are free from me.But when you will see my name,a name that it is too heavy to carried by most of you about its achievements | KingLeonidas | even when you watch the 300 movie in TV you will remember the guy that without items,without even your lvls back then , owned you the shit out of you.Have fun.Keep flame i will just look and laugh.
@San0 I dont care if you banned me because you are a nerd behind a monitor.I leave with my dignity and my personality remained intact.You lost.I WON.Have Fun

bolded interesting parts whoever is too lazy to read this bullsh1t

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

blah, blah, blah, QQ

Sir, you just won the internet. 

Edited by Kure

18 minutes ago, San0 said:

as i said before, if those ppl come and talk to me or to any of the other admins to explain their situation the problm would have been solved without even starting.

from my point of view i am banning one player who broke rules and was disrespectful so i ban all the accounts from this same IP, as for me all accounts on this IP belong to him. if proven the different case turns other way. same procedure happen many times before with plenty of cases mostly scam cases, RMT cases or cases where boting was happening on multiple accounts on same IP. all accounts are blocked untill we are aware they do not belong to the person who broke the rules. the most known case being possibly mizuno when he got about 15 accounts banned on his IP and later with zakna also. as soon as the owners of those accounts contacted us and were aware of what was hapening and actualy showed us it was not them breaking the rules, some of those were unblocked, with no payment or punishment.

In side words you are answering me that you are banning ppl without be sure if they worth it and you expecting from them to starting conversations and prove you that they didnt worth to get banned.
Same case like xpsomo when got banned he send many tickets to administration team and waiting for a whole week for an answer. Then i had to start care about him cuz we are real life friends and he is my EE also (buthurt to us for about 10 days CP inactivity) and you realize that he is not a scammer at all, he is clear but still deleting his wh.
Come on San0 really now you think that this is looks fine for innocent ppl? I accept you made a mistake but at least reward that guy just to say sorry in side words.

I know well in real life also one guy of those who got banned tonight (NwntasGR). He is a mature guy, father of a family, a bit old in age and he is playing that DA char more than 2 years now on server. Unfortunately he is a very bussy man on his life that he never had the chance to learn english and unfortunately he cant contact you to prove you who he is and how unfair was his ban tonight. There also must be guys like me to defend him and make the conversation with you for him because he is not speaking eng. But hell no, i dont have the time for this, i dont have the patient also and its not my business at all. It was the first time i saw that @MoDoy saying a wise phrase "measure twice and cut once". So think about it please and act wisely cuz this is your job.
Like i said San0 there some limits and im saying that because we had enough shit so far here. If i wasnt like your server i could have gone long time ago but as u see i still like it and thats why im making theese posts here until we find a solution.

This is going nowhere.

So let's draw a line here.

Accounts on the IP were banned due to person's, playing on this IP, abusive behavior. We can't know if theres internet cafe/hostel or whatever players are playing from. IP ban is a very common solution in cases of hard rules violation. And, since we had to stop that particular person, this was the only way. Plus internet cafe = same IP and/or same HWIDs for these players. So in our system - all these accounts are connected. And in this case to know which accounts does belong to abuser and which doesn't, we have to have more than just our system logs.

If any of the banned players has nothing to do with the situation, the only right solution is to contact admins/support via forum/skype/discord/tickets.

And the problem would be solved immediately. Without dramas/insults, but with full support and respect. And maximum players would loose few minutes, and not hours of talks on the forum without any result.

Banned "unfairly" players still can and should contact us to have bans removed.

• Like 5