Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

Too soon?

The Great leader BizQQUIT after he finished this job to delete AD he quited him self also.
Wait.. WAT? AD are you still here playing?

I vote for Stiba take the leadership!

• Like 4

Oh la la, this is going to be fun :D  

Any bookmaker around to create some bets?

Imho the most logical replacement would be Kiam (as a number 2 in perks hierarchy), but since he doesnt play in EU time (where the most impprtant shitstorm is happening) it wouldnt be wise decision... Balu? Uchi? Or aliance disband same as DL when mama SoiL emoquit? Questions. Only questions ffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

Oh la la, this is going to be fun :D  

Any bookmaker around to create some bets?

Imho the most logical replacement would be Kiam (as a number 2 in perks hierarchy), but since he doesnt play in EU time (where the most impprtant shitstorm is happening) it wouldnt be wise decision... Balu? Uchi? Or aliance disband same as DL when mama SoiL emoquit? Questions. Only questions ffs.

Tankadin for ally leader because he can speak Chinese/English/Spanish and cooperate with anyone with the proper price $$$$

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

Capture.png

? Shall i come back in a while?

Something change from Bizqquit side? I dont think it. Check how company creates your ally. 

Boter Fishfood fled on death server, part of JF is banned for bots and other breaks rules, next part with stalker make glory your ally other way. Very well AD, very well. U must be proud on your company.:D 

I dont think that some your people deserve company like this.

Edited by Stiba007

I doubt that even Bizz quited, the policy of WS will be changed. For a half of the year WS is keeping all this zerg vs the much smaller sides, even keeping to recrut new CPs.

Theres one main aspect. "Can not play anymore" is wrong, bcoz "break" due to schedule changes is not meaning same as "anymore" like never. Thats it, cu in 2.0 :)

36 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Boter Fishfood fled on death server, part of JF is banned for bots and other breaks rules

I like your random assumptions and saying things like you know all. One char from previous Jungle was banned, rest was his cousin account who is casual player and log for 1-2 hrs every week (Leo logged him to power lvl our WC so same IP was signed), some random guy, and boxes. So as you can see, only one person from JF was banned. I like when you generalize that all JF is botting or breaking the rules, so you accuse here 30 ppl of bad behaviour GG.

Edited by Myrtan

There is only one guy for this place. He is independant,relentless,the most logical between perks and he will be objective when it comes to equality because he doesnt belong to any cp.

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

There is only one guy for this place. He is independant,relentless,the most logical between perks and he will be objective when it comes to equality because he doesnt belong to any cp.

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

u dont know about MoDoy cp yet?

Just now, Warpole said:

Dagger cp maybe? Phantom Summoner lfp.

no, in this case "cp" reffers as "constant player" and not "constant party"

1 man beast

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

Capture.png

? Shall i come back in a while?

Couldnt read the part below, bcz Kiam was just typing: "brubrublorghblorgh" It must be bcz he was with Biz balls in his hands/mouth. I wonder if Biz can enter in a pool without killing Kiam drowned LOL.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I like your random assumptions and saying things like you know all. One char from previous Jungle was banned, rest was his cousin account who is casual player and log for 1-2 hrs every week (Leo logged him to power lvl our WC so same IP was signed), some random guy, and boxes. So as you can see, only one person from JF was banned. I like when you generalize that all JF is botting or breaking the rules, so you accuse here 30 ppl of bad behaviour GG.

Thanks for confirm that KingLeonidas was botting again :v

9 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Thanks for confirm that KingLeonidas was botting again :v

The reason for that mass ban was confirmed by the admin. Bad behaviour towards admin, not botting. Get your facts straight,

i feel an urge to come and offer my help

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

#7!!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies

Dropping epics is old Perkunas tradition :D

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

i feel an urge to come and offer my help

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

#7!!!

Nice degrading self AD. I have rly fun how u are falling down. xD

Keep doing it, for same time u will be equal with your ally members.;)

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dropping epics is old Perkunas tradition :D

If u havent epics, u cant drop it. xD

• Like 1

I wanted to say something clever.Ofc stupid tablet had something else on mind xD.

Anyway...seems the waiter got finally fired from mcDonalds.Sad...