Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

Too soon?

50 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Thanks for confirm that KingLeonidas was botting again :v

My dear "friend" lokiardy.Explain me why only my destro didnt got ban, but everything else logged by my internet cafe.If i was a botter as you claim why my destro still exist?I think this "buthurted nerd gm" behind a monitor forgot to ban my orc too.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

Well, i didnt login for last 2 months and have one question. Who is this ghay Stiba? May be a new forum hero. I remember one archer named Stiba007 is that him? If yes, mucho big mouth from that paper person. I remember whole his CP was 1 hitted at ABG :D

38 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

i feel an urge to come and offer my help

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

first u gotta work on policies and tactics "how to keep 2 CP clan together", coz u are again 1 cp clan? :( 

They stil are.I am wondering,where is the liewyer?He would be the best person to defend the waiter.

Those sheeps didnt get 2 very important things.First is-we are not bunch of randoms gathered together from forum recrute section.Normal things that affect that kind of parties dont affect to us.Like scaming,lefting without warning etc.We dont need to look for new char for party if some1 decide to take a break.We need to do a phone call to next old clan member.I am wondering,how exactly a simple waiter can make us quit.We can do it for another reasons,but not becouse of him.

And second- all that months...they hated the wrong person from our cp.Poor Dobo :)

Edited by D4re
Mistake

54 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The reason for that mass ban was confirmed by the admin. Bad behaviour towards admin, not botting. Get your facts straight,

there was botted char/adena/mats included in that, yes, not everybody got ban coz of that, but it was still there ;) 

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

Capture.png

? Shall i come back in a while?

HAHAHAHA

The Great Leader of North Perkorea 

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I have to admit I miss some of the bullshit and fun from this jokers.

Edited by Pelocho

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

Capture.png

? Shall i come back in a while?

32 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

#7!!!

Since Biz kicked AD from Perks, not joining DL in search of epics, nor reroling in mage cp, helped him to stop sinking to the bottom, where Biz threw him - to the sewerage system of server -ES/Rebirth, which absorbs all low quality waste matters of real allies. 

This topic - such a desperate excitement of envious greedy loser (no epics, no castle..) hoping to finally crawl out off the swamp. 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

The reason for that mass ban was confirmed by the admin. Bad behaviour towards admin, not botting. Get your facts straight,

u wrote that not me

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

My dear "friend" lokiardy.Explain me why only my destro didnt got ban, but everything else logged by my internet cafe.If i was a botter as you claim why my destro still exist?I think this "buthurted nerd gm" behind a monitor forgot to ban my orc too.

though u2, my bad :)

btw, gz on destro roll, thats fun class :)

Edited by kkthx

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

u wrote that not me

One person is accused of botting/possible bad behaviour, and I wrote that I like you accuse all clan because of that. Never accused Leo of botting.

why people talking about bot? its norm in l2, archers use clickers to xD whats the problem? why people from perks make such a drama. bot is normal ; its l2 for godsake ahahH

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

One person is accused of botting/possible bad behaviour, and I wrote that I like you accuse all clan because of that. Never accused Leo of botting.

i like u too

1 minute ago, mrphrenetic said:

why people talking about bot? its norm in l2, archers use clickers to xD whats the problem? why people from perks make such a drama. bot is normal ; its l2 for godsake ahahH

very normal, its so much fun to play against soft users :P 

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

#7!!!

first jokes really funny, but last one dont even know if you can put it in that basket :))

1 hour ago, D4re said:

It's funny how they still believe we was kicked :)

the fact that you try to point it out each time, helps us believe :)
how funny is that you try to show how good is in every existing side exept perkunas

1 hour ago, D4re said:

It's funny how they still believe we was kicked :)

lol u re not too important to make screens of that if we talk about kicking from Perkunas.

but from what i remember coz i was 1st person spectator it was matter of 5 seconds when u felt the ground, u were doing some standard shttalk and Biz started to kick u 1 by 1 when u were still online. U were still loa. 
Few minutes later we pked u in that loa, next days u were PRing while we were still karik u heart, lol

25 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Few minutes later we pked u in that loa, next days u were PRing while we were still karik u heart, lol

And here is proof you wasnt there,or you simply lie.You didnt pk us.You try to do it,but you wasnt fast enough.But what to expect from some1 like Retardiardy...

2 hours ago, Berso said:

Well, i didnt login for last 2 months and have one question. Who is this ghay Stiba? May be a new forum hero. I remember one archer named Stiba007 is that him? If yes, mucho big mouth from that paper person. I remember whole his CP was 1 hitted at ABG :D

Well, im playing 3 months for DA. Archers never were exping in AB. 3 months and im 71lvl, wow. Your memories are so awesome. xD

59 minutes ago, kkthx said:

lol u re not too important to make screens of that if we talk about kicking from Perkunas.

but from what i remember coz i was 1st person spectator it was matter of 5 seconds when u felt the ground, u were doing some standard shttalk and Biz started to kick u 1 by 1 when u were still online. U were still loa. 

Dude , we left 1 by 1 lol , and u was on ur way to pk us but we pred bcz we were 65 lvl at the time and u were 2 parties as usual .... u have amazing imagination dude ..... 

Last siege Perkunas ally +/- 230 in terms of numbers, and last few months outnumber their enemies 3/1, 2/1. So what sane person would actually believe that BizzQQ had the balls to kick anyone with his policy, especially a working CP?

Edited by Myrtan