Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

Too soon?

6 hours ago, Harley Queen said:

You are so cute when u dont know what you are talking about . I am sure Uchiha told you his plans , ofc , and we all can see now that his plans were different from what he was talking in our old TS . Rizo was there , he can tell you the truth if he want .

Did some1 call my name? D4re is living in his onw world, as i said in my post in some topic several days ago ur cp are ok ppl except d4re who acts like crazy kid :D. 1. Uchi was making plans with AD about making new clan. TRUTH. 2. Uchi never begged any1 for anything, especially to leave clan. This part was hilarious. He didnt even ask or anything to make AD leave. 3. There was last discussion about it before u were kicked and ad asked uchi if we are going to leave or not (uchi + ad cp) and uchi said - no lets give this clan a chance for now, there are aq chars beeing finnished (by some cp i dont rememver which one) and lets see next 2 weeks if we can do anything on aq as clan/ally. So uchi made deal with ad to wait 2 weeks and check whatsup but the same or very next day ad went full crazy mode flamed biz and made biz kick him, then he asked uchi to leave and make clan and uchi answered that its not the agreement we made so uchi remained in clan and during next days we actually fought for aq etc. So in the end your cp didnt follow agreement we made so please hug this little kid d4re and tell him that its ok now and he can stop crying cos his story is not even close to reality

If u want more details about the story then search on forum uchiha posts, he explained the story several times already

Edited by Rizos

the only accurate thing you said is at #1.

Rest is close but yet away from the truth. 

But since its told 12301203 times and i dont see any reason to continue beating a dead horse.

I dont mind beating a dead horse.If entering our TS room and asking over and over again,every day with question "WHEN WE WILL LEAVE PERKUNAS" is not begging,i dont know what is.You are bunch of liars.

Just now, D4re said:

I dont mind beating a dead horse.If entering our TS room and asking over and over again,every day with question "WHEN WE WILL LEAVE PERKUNAS" is not begging,i dont know what is.You are bunch of liars.

I guess, you heard it in your dreams.

43 minutes ago, D4re said:

what are u smoking? i want some of that

And the Town Boy appears again.When you arqueing what is true and what lie,can you remember me where you was at that time?In liars party?In their TS room?Now go to GK...

7 minutes ago, D4re said:

And the Town Boy appears again.When you arqueing what is true and what lie,can you remember me where you was at that time?In liars party?In their TS room?Now go to GK...

and i see u had to be high as **** at that time :D 

I will ask you again.Where was you at that time?In their party?In their TS room?No...you was in some deep cave.I guess from there you get all information.No feel free to go back there.

p.s. Meaningless random flame is easy and cheap.I can do it too.Random words dont help.

Edited by D4re

3 minutes ago, D4re said:

I will ask you again.Where was you at that time?In their party?In their TS room?No...you were in some deep cave.I guess from there you get all information.No feel free to go back there.

p.s. Meaningless random flame is easy and cheap.I can do it too.Random words dont help.

even your party must laugh at u now on what u are writing here :D

1 hour ago, D4re said:

are u sure it wasnt your party who was saying that? :D coz i am pretty sure your party had enough of perkunas back at the time, not uchiha and as was said before, eventho they had some talks with plans, its not even close to what u are describing here

Edited by MoDoy

i dont get the point of this discussion, just forget it and be thankful you have bad blood wich keeps the game interesting.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, driver said:

i dont get the point of this discussion, just forget it and be thankful you have bad blood wich keeps the game interesting.

like SM and JNG :)

It's a game...dont make love, make war :ph34r: