Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

Too soon?

I just understand,that late september our party will do party meeteng in Danube delta on some river island near Moldova.I mean...really near...maybe few kilometers from border.I am offering group party hough for him.

That moment when losing in discussion side runs out of arguments and drags in some out of game staff, like nationality or jobs. He knows how to start, with whom to continue, how to win. Whoever biz was, he owned you. That's the fact, and you won't ever admit it, same as you can't even admit the simple fact that he kicked you from clan, because 

4 hours ago, D4re said:

It's funny how they still believe we was kicked :)

I don't believe, i KNOW - you were kicked. 

You can thanks to Dobo,that he stop me so long time to tell the truth to everyone.I wanted to type this from a sooooo long time,but he all times stopped me...

Just now, D4re said:

You can thanks to Dobo,that he stop me so long time to tell the truth to everyone.I wanted to type this from a sooooo long time,but he all times stopped me...

You didnt write any "truth"

Btw,dont hate the guy that is playing my ingame char now.For a while i gave char to another old clanmember,dye to "personal reasons",but instead of rezQQpig,i dont leave just for like that.I still reamain and help my irl friends(aka cp) and help them with driving.Tiil time i will be abble to play full time.As i said,this is the main difference between us and random cp's glued together with help of server recrutement section.

Edited by D4re

45 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

That moment when losing in discussion side runs out of arguments and drags in some out of game staff, like nationality or jobs. He knows how to start, with whom to continue, how to win. Whoever biz was, he owned you. That's the fact, and you won't ever admit it, same as you can't even admit the simple fact that he kicked you from clan, because 

I don't believe, i KNOW - you were kicked. 

So is he retired or not?

BTW "He knows how to start, with whom to continue, how to win." - as I remember Biz was not able to "kill the dragon". In december-january all WS+FUN+ES had no epics, not much luck with castles. The dragon has successfully died by itself.  Thats quite a strange definition of "how to win". Or you mean the wise strategy to recruit everything even you outnumber your enemies 4to1? Yea, that's definetely the knowlidge "how to win".

30 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

So is he retired or not?

BTW "He knows how to start, with whom to continue, how to win." - as I remember Biz was not able to "kill the dragon". In december-january all WS+FUN+ES had no epics, not much luck with castles. The dragon has successfully died by itself.  Thats quite a strange definition of "how to win". Or you mean the wise strategy to recruit everything even you outnumber your enemies 4to1? Yea, that's definetely the knowlidge "how to win".

i dont think there was a period where some side had such big advantage

guys, it got so boring on this forum, same 10-15 people argue on same topics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D4re said:

RezQQpig problem is that he was uncovered.He own nothing with his ZERG.He dont kick us,we made him kick us with drama we created.Becouse uchihitachi cry in out TS channel and beg us to leave this "retard"(his own words) and make our own clan.And after we create that drama,and force waiter to kick us,hitachi betrade everything we agree together,lick rezzqqpig's balls hard,and remain in his clan.Even for a while we dont attk each others(i mean Hitachi the liar's cp).I guess server will never know whole truth,and i dont care.We cantt be harmed by party's glued together with help of allmighty server recrutement section....

haha dude, srsly uchiha begged u to leave this "retard"? stop dreaming please, thats not even close how it was :D

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

haha dude, srsly uchiha begged u to leave this "retard"? stop dreaming please, thats not even close how it was :D

You dont have a clue how it was dude , u just stick with what they are telling you ...... 

1 minute ago, Harley Queen said:

You dont have a clue how it was dude , u just stick with what they are telling you ...... 

tell me more how exactly i have no clue about events which are connected with cp i played in :D i am interested in next nice story

Edited by MoDoy

9 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Something change from Bizqquit side? I dont think it. Check how company creates your ally. 

Boter Fishfood fled on death server, part of JF is banned for bots and other breaks rules, next part with stalker make glory your ally other way. Very well AD, very well. U must be proud on your company.:D 

I dont think that some your people deserve company like this.

Fled? Fled from who? You have never fought me once, all you do is PR and run your shitty mouth lol. Skelth has 2k online, it's more alive than ever. I'm playing there because I'm bored of 1.5, low skill update with no counterplay to some things (hello silence)

I'll be back here someday, hope you don't miss me too much in the meantime.

10 hours ago, Warpole said:

There is only one guy for this place. He is independant,relentless,the most logical between perks and he will be objective when it comes to equality because he doesnt belong to any cp.

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

SonicThumbUp.gif

sonic approves, 101% top quality lead right there.

11/10, best SR Africa 2017. instant choice with no regrets modoy.png

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

tell me more how exactly i have no clue about events which are connected with cp i played in :D i am interested in next nice story

You werent in our TS when Uchiha and AD was talking evry other day back then , so u dont know ... As i said u know what they tell you .... 

Just now, Harley Queen said:

You werent in our TS when Uchiha and AD was talking evry other day back then , so u dont know ... As i said u know what they tell you .... 

same as u werent in our channel when AD was talking with uchiha

also dont think uchiha didnt say us about what u were talking or what his plans with the cp were :D hilarious

Just now, MoDoy said:

same as u werent in our channel when AD was talking with uchiha

also dont think uchiha didnt say us about what u were talking or what his plans with the cp were :D hilarious

You are so cute when u dont know what you are talking about . I am sure Uchiha told you his plans , ofc , and we all can see now that his plans were different from what he was talking in our old TS . Rizo was there , he can tell you the truth if he want .

You are so cute when u dont know what you are talking about . I am sure Uchiha told you his plans , ofc , and we all can see now that his plans were different from what he was talking in our old TS . Rizo was there , he can tell you the truth if he want .

rizos can tell the truth? coz i am pretty sure he will tell me just the things i know :D stop being clueless and dont spread bullsh1ts

the thing u liked this d4res post just means u agree with it, and thus

8 hours ago, D4re said:

It's funny how they still believe we was kicked :)

3 hours ago, D4re said:

RezQQpig problem is that he was uncovered.He own nothing with his ZERG.He dont kick us,we made him kick us with drama we created...
we made him kick us
kick us

u see difference between button 1 and button 2? in 1 post u say u werent kicked, in second u say biz actually kicked u

kicked.jpg

tenor.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rizos can tell the truth? coz i am pretty sure he will tell me just the things i know :D stop being clueless and dont spread bullsh1ts

the thing u liked this d4res post just means u agree with it, and thus

u see difference between button 1 and button 2? in 1 post u say u werent kicked, in second u say biz actually kicked u

kicked.jpg

tenor.gif

Dude , we left  the clan bcz Bizz told us to do so  , bcz we disobey . I was the last person who left the clan , and this is not important bcz if we wanted to stay in Percunas we wouldnt act like we did back in the time . Also it was true tht we wanted to make clan with Uchiha cp and he knows it also Rizo knows it . They wanted ( at least tht was what they are telling to AD)  tht they do , but in this time there was one bd in his cp who didnt like us(i think he dont play anymore)  and Uchi said they need to vote bcz its democracy in his  cp . I am not lieing here and i am not spreading  anything .  

PS: Appreciate that you spend your time with PAINT just to look smarter :)

Edited by Harley Queen

Dude , we left  the clan bcz Bizz told us to do so  , bcz we disobey . I was the last person who left the clan , and this is not important bcz if we wanted to stay in Percunas we wouldnt act like we did back in the time . Also it was true tht we wanted to make clan with Uchiha cp and he knows it also Rizo knows it . They wanted ( at least tht was what they are telling to AD)  tht they do , but in this time there was one bd in his cp who didnt like us(i think he dont play anymore)  and Uchi said they need to vote bcz its democracy in his  cp . I am not lieing here and i am not spreading  anything .  

and u think i dont know about that? :D even i asked uchi to make his own clan, i will make melee cp, he will be archer cp and we would recruit 1 more mage cp and roll with 3 cp clan, should i go around shouting how "uchi begged me to make clan together", just because we talked about it? get serious dude, those are 2 totally different meanings and u are trying to alter reality in your favor

Just now, MoDoy said:

and u think i dont know about that? :D even i asked uchi to make his own clan, i will make melee cp, he will be archer cp and we would recruit 1 more mage cp and roll with 3 cp clan, should i go around shouting how "uchi begged me to make clan together", just because we talked about it? get serious dude, those are 2 totally different meanings and u are trying to alter reality in your favor

I am not shouting anything , lol . The topic was already on and u were deniing everithing  that D4re said . Okay maybe he is overreacting a bit but still there is a truth in what he sais .

I am not shouting anything , lol . The topic was already on and u were deniing everithing  that D4re said . Okay maybe he is overreacting a bit but still there is a truth in what he sais .

ofc there is truth somewhere in his posts, every second one is saying opposite of what he said before, so either one is true genius