Tibbers

Prophet 40-52 solo leveling

Hey guys,

First of all I know that I need to find groups to exp better. But the sad truth about pp is that everyone has a box of this class and it is hard to get parties.

My question now. If I want to solo my way to 52, is it better to go mage weapon + wind strike, or duals?

Thanks in advance

If you are lonely boy and u want exp without breaks, i think that best way is bow + root.

But its totally crazy for me exp support solo. Many players constantly going to GH buying buffs, they will kiss your ass for free buffs.

In my opinion you should make WC/OL instead of PP. Unfortunately in this server no one need active PP, and you will have hard time in finding a party. With WC/OL you will level up faster, and if you decide to play PP instead on a high lvl, you can pay and reroll your high lvl WC/OL to PP. This will be the best solution in my opinion.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tibbers said:

Hey guys,

First of all I know that I need to find groups to exp better. But the sad truth about pp is that everyone has a box of this class and it is hard to get parties.

My question now. If I want to solo my way to 52, is it better to go mage weapon + wind strike, or duals?

Thanks in advance

plate leather set together with a bow will probably give you more dps in the long run, and you won't even have to use much mp for spells or heals, except for root if you really need to.

you will always find mobs weak to arrows in game, from early game up to high levels(70+).

other monsters also have weaknesses to blunts and rarely daggers too, but those usually have either normal or high p.def, while mobs weak to arrows usually have low p.def.

if you plan to solo a lot, you could also use fighter tattoos, however considering the very low amount of STR human mages have, it would be better to stack on DEX due to better accuracy overall, more attack speed and critical rate.

54 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

In my opinion you should make WC/OL instead of PP. Unfortunately in this server no one need active PP, and you will have hard time in finding a party. With WC/OL you will level up faster, and if you decide to play PP instead on a high lvl, you can pay and reroll your high lvl WC/OL to PP. This will be the best solution in my opinion.

why man? Archer pts like PP way more also Raidboss pt like PP more! 
I lvl my PP solo with Emi and its pretty good! its even better if more archers join.
And at Raidboss I can buff and then shoot arrows. its just allot of people have high lvl pp allready so you probably have to organise your own raidboss party or have friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble said:

its just allot of people have high lvl pp allready so you probably have to organise your own raidboss party or have friends.

This. You dont sit and wait to be accepted in a random party. You make your own party. Rb pts from early-mid lvls are just 1 pp 1 tank + any dds with bow, and they fill very quickly. I hope you can find a way to play and make work the class you like.

Edited by Cyane

3 hours ago, Humble said:

why man? Archer pts like PP way more also Raidboss pt like PP more! 
I lvl my PP solo with Emi and its pretty good! its even better if more archers join.
And at Raidboss I can buff and then shoot arrows. its just allot of people have high lvl pp allready so you probably have to organise your own raidboss party or have friends.

Random archer parties*

8 hours ago, Tibbers said:

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Find archer to duo with, is probably best solution. And as someone said WC OL is better, except if u think to go 80+ for CC after 2 years.

**** meta picks as OL/WC :D unless u want to go for cp/big scale fights, i would say for low scale fights PP is even better (at least saying for myself, if i found archer+PP duo i would probably dodge the fight while i would pick fight vs archer+OL/WC), so as someone said, find some archer friends which are playing solo and try to xp with them, u will get nice xp and they will be happy they have buffer ^_^