Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

LF Clan (not CP)

Hello together,

I look for some clan/ally to play with... I am not active regularly so not CP... I have own orfen and QA chars... Kind of changed my approach, so LF pure fun and good ppl to play with...

you can leave me msg here... im glad 74 lvl fully geared... interested in farming WB and some PVE...

2 hours ago, HellHound said:

Hello together,

I look for some clan/ally to play with... I am not active regularly so not CP... I have own orfen and QA chars... Kind of changed my approach, so LF pure fun and good ppl to play with...

you can leave me msg here... im glad 74 lvl fully geared... interested in farming WB and some PVE...

Post your 1v1 fights with soil to Show your "Skills" it might helps :ph34r:

• Like 2

You should consider joining the Goodlife, we are a new but fun community like clan. We have forums and discord. We do have high lvl chars but currently they are helping noobs and recruiting fun helpfull people. We dont do politics or drama or atleast avoid it as much as possible. 

Most of us dont have time to play in cp so we prefer clan based clan. If any of this interests you please contact Humble or Deibu ingame. 

O/ Deibu 

Edited by Deibu