Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Shall we begin?

Mistake with siege date, sry for that. Didn't want to render all from the beginning. It takes ages D: Added correcting subtitle instead, because can't add any annotations.
Enjoy or not! All criticism is welcomed. It helps me getting better and better :)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I was watching and thinking..... 

how does Stiba and his clan feel? Playing for an year here and yet.. not a single pvp won. Must be hard ;(

I don't agree, they won with BabyRage once and frapsed :ph34r:

• Like 1

Better make a video with 5 minutes of pure quality than a 10 minute video with pvp/gangs against afk parties  or PR machines

As a sum half video was good but the other nothing interesting to it.

P.S Make this dual swords at intro be more visible like shield

10 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Better make a video with 5 minutes of pure quality than a 10 minute video with pvp/gangs against afk parties  or PR machines

As a sum half video was good but the other nothing interesting to it.

P.S Make this dual swords at intro be more visible like shield

Tbh, this server lost most of the good not 9 v 9 pvps. Now if you gank, mostly you see PR but that is not my fault. Do you refer as afk party to this chinesse pt at the beginning? Well, how could I know, but realize one thing. I attacked alone full party, killed few rest relogged or bsoe.

Edited by Myrtan

9 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Thats why i told you better 5 minutes of quality than 10 minutes with many non intersting things to show..

P.S Quality always better than quantity

To be sincere with you, it's very hard now to fraps a good gank. Back then, I had about 20 or more good fraps every two week, because we were the ones who mostly holded spots in AB and we almost always fought.

Edited by Myrtan

started to watch, and when i saw you hit afk guys i just closed. doesnt even matter if you can kill them when active

Just now, driver said:

started to watch, and when i saw you hit afk guys i just closed. doesnt even matter if you can kill them when active

No mercy ;)

2 minutes ago, driver said:

i talk about one thing and you understand bananas

Cuz, Im Gladiator, all I understand are bananas :D only afk party that we killed is that BabyRage party and it's not our fault that they all afk on top spot. Ganking Chinesse, I attacke active ppl and cut the part with afk/boxes if you didn't realize :)

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I don't agree, they won with BabyRage once and frapsed :ph34r:

That was so funny pvp : " we have no bd, need to work in assist, let's assist vaginapower" and then vagina looks like lagged and run too close to the enemies and all the rest of the pt run with him and died. Let's say we were not ready that TT can killxD

U still playing without zoom, still good for videos but bad to realize whats going on around. Not so many interesting material ye, and I personally like to see more humor in video.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

That was so funny pvp : " we have no bd, need to work in assist, let's assist vaginapower" and then vagina looks like lagged and run too close to the enemies and all the rest of the pt run with him and died. Let's say we were not ready that TT can killxD

U still playing without zoom, still good for videos but bad to realize whats going on around. Not so many interesting material ye, and I personally like to see more humor in video.

Unfortunately that SilentDead bleed Vasiukas was only humor action that I managed to record for past few weeks

6 hours ago, driver said:

You started to watch and you close it after some secs because your ass started to getting wet.. Jungle hater, like we ever saw a good post from your hands..

9 hours ago, Capone said:

You started to watch and you close it after some secs because your ass started to getting wet.. Jungle hater, like we ever saw a good post from your hands..

Since i saw this"driver" guy blamed every1 playstyle I was curious how good this guy .And when i saw his clan mate stream the previous siege that this guy played poseidon char. I was thinking " WTF ,is a monkey playing game??,totally handless =)) "

Edited by Jerna

5 hours ago, Jerna said:

Since i saw the "driver" guy blamed every1 play style I was curious how good that guy is. And when i saw his clan mate stream the previous siege that this guy played poseidon char. I was thinking " WTF ,is a monkey playing game, totally handless =)) "

Is he from TFD or TERRORISTAS? because yesterday we decided to visit AB and we destroyed like 3 parties of yellow-black handless guys with only our one pt. They got pissed and bring like whole ally to AB to fight us. This handless plague is spreading rapidly. And ofc I got frapses of all :ph34r:

19 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

I was watching and thinking..... 

how does Stiba and his clan feel? Playing for an year here and yet.. not a single pvp won. Must be hard ;(

Its nice how much enemies care of me. So sad that i dont care about them. xD

Do u get finally any epics jewels? :D

Dont answer, i dont care, we have and i like it. Its important for me.

Enjoy Summertime, for 2months we are back. B|

Btw. I watch only 1/2 video, boring, ganking and killing afking or boxing pts. Not interest for me. If he used Bsoe, i dont think that he won pvp.;)

My pt had 3-4 activ people, they dont kill me, second pt return, they bsoe or die and we continue farm. GJ.

17 minutes ago, Noobasik19 said:

easy Jungle xD(vaginapower)

What about our 9 vs 9 request? You gonna pussy out and just talk big in forum?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

What about our 9 vs 9 request? You gonna pussy out and just talk big in forum?

lol u wont join my request wthen i do not have 2 dd?) 

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its nice how much enemies care of me. So sad that i dont care about them. xD

Do u get finally any epics jewels? :D

Dont answer, i dont care, we have and i like it. Its important for me.

Enjoy Summertime, for 2months we are back. B|

Btw. I watch only 1/2 video, boring, ganking and killing afking or boxing pts. Not interest for me. If he used Bsoe, i dont think that he won pvp.;)

My pt had 3-4 activ people, they dont kill me, second pt return, they bsoe or die and we continue farm. GJ.

Just face the truth, you and your guys are handless. Clearly, I can see max 2 boxes in ur pt, rest are taking active role in a fight. Everyone can see it, and you still trying to lie out of a situation. Just pathetic :)

4 minutes ago, Noobasik19 said:

lol u wont join my request wthen i do not have 2 dd?) 

You speak London very best, because is hard to understand what you mean. I know f0rest left you, we saw on stream how he cried that you don't have protection anymore and got raped your 2 parties, just by one pt of AD. FInd dd then, and let us know.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

You speak London very best, because is hard to understand what you mean. I know f0rest left you, we saw on stream how he cried that you don't have protection anymore and got raped your 2 parties, just against one pt of AD. FInd dd then, and let us know.

go gvg tooday? stupid to understand it?

3 minutes ago, Noobasik19 said:

go gvg tooday? stupid to understand it?

Good, pm KingLeonidas in game or here in forum, and set the date :)