Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Shall we begin?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Good, pm KingLeonidas in game or here in forum, and set the date :)

u need ower 10000+ botaki? kingbotajidas pm?) i say tooday u rly dalabajeb?

1 minute ago, Noobasik19 said:

u need ower 10000+ botaki? kingbotajidas pm?) i say tooday u rly dalabajeb?

He is the leader of CP, so he decide :) Weekends are out of our prime, so I don't know if everyone will be fully available today.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

He is the leader of CP, so he decide :) Weekends are out of our prime, so I don't know if everyone will be fully available today.

ez win =D hahaha

Just now, Myrtan said:

Cool story, just pm him and bring it on ;) 

TOODAY  TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY TOODAY 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noobasik19 said:

TOODAY *milion times

Are you blind? I just told you, we don't have prime at weekends and not all play. Weekends are our free time from L2. From Monday to Friday, we are fully available.

Edited by Myrtan

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Are you blind? I just told you, we don't have prime at weekends and not all play. Weekends are our free time from L2. From Monday to Friday, we are fully available.

ez 

Just now, Noobasik19 said:

ez 

Pointless... if you really wanna accept the challenge you know who to pm, if you wanna just clown here and pussy out then don't talk. Pce

Just now, Myrtan said:

Pointless... if you really wanna accept the challenge you know who to pm, if you wanna just clown here and pussy out then don't talk. Pce

u create global voice? ) or still use chat?=D

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Just face the truth, you and your guys are handless. Clearly, I can see max 2 boxes in ur pt, rest are taking active role in a fight. Everyone can see it, and you still trying to lie out of a situation. Just pathetic :)

Now, u can see how much u piss to your own mouth. xD

Check video from your own pt member. Time 3:16 starting. U can see how Kuba,Kurg and Dostanesprespicu, Shortik are boxes follow Doonny. Dony jump on sws and giving songs, than he continue for Sps.

I have my char and Kurg+Kuba probably, Dony + sws, Scorpio + Dostanesprespicu, eQQz + Worfik. Wow So surprise, but thx for it. 4 activ people and "clever" boys as u think than we are like full activ pt. ;)

Whats the point off a fight? If you win you come with fraps to fórum and trashtalk, if you loose you trashtalk anyway cause of lvl, epics, gear, or any other excuse you can think of. So until you learn a bit about beeing humble and respect for enemies either in  victory or loss there is no point in making a fight. 

15 hours ago, Jerna said:

Since i saw this"driver" guy blamed every1 playstyle I was curious how good this guy .And when i saw his clan mate stream the previous siege that this guy played poseidon char. I was thinking " WTF ,is a monkey playing game??,totally handless =)) "

Typical prkunas players..

9 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Whats the point off a fight? If you win you come with fraps to fórum and trashtalk, if you loose you trashtalk anyway cause of lvl, epics, gear, or any other excuse you can think of. So until you learn a bit about beeing humble and respect for enemies either in  victory or loss there is no point in making a fight. 

Please feel free to tell us how much respectfull players you are..

• Like 1

Biggest joke on server is Jungle anyway (especially bottaki cp)...

And flaming one of the most straight ppl on server (aka Balu) is just the cherry on top of the cake. 

//bsoe

• Like 5

When a clan has People like kingbotaki (CP leader) complains about me resisiting 3 horrores is obvious and wins a fight, (4vs1), when People that 1 vs 1 excuse themself about lvl difference what can i say, if you can't handle game situation why generate them? Again my point pointless to make a fight to create even more trashtalk. Regardless the outcome of fight. Day to Day activity is enough to create trashtalk in fórum. 

8 minutes ago, Kure said:

And flaming one of the most straight ppl on server (aka Balu) is just the cherry on top of the cake. 

//bsoe

Thanks for respect kure. Apreciated. ?

40 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I regret I didn't screen any our talks after pvp in BS with Balu and milion boxes. Well at least Eulogist screened, how you blame him of using QHP. Trying to convince us, you are respectfully but in reality you act like dick in a game. Yes I act toxic when I defend my friends, but I admit it hypocrite.

27 minutes ago, Kure said:

//bsoe

I hope you clean your mouth after all this asslicking, before kissing your girlfriend (if you have any)

It's funny you know nothing about us. You don't talk with us in TS everyday, and you still judge like retard, while you started flaming us first in this forum. Only you can judge if you talk voice by voice with real arguments. Calling us joke is just a whining of big mouth bitch you are.

What the uuuuuuuck.Everyone allied and start the respect blowjobs against a group of ppl because they are poussis.wtfffff you play a game that is based on enemy attitude.stop being geyz and play this game like how ncsoft made it.stop jerkin

55 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I regret I didn't screen any our talks after pvp in BS with Balu and milion boxes. Well at least Eulogist screened, how you blame him of using QHP. Trying to convince us, you are respectfully but in reality you act like dick in a game. Yes I act toxic when I defend my friends, but I admit it hypocrite.

During fight looks like he used cause i constantly saw the healing potion animation, still he postes fight in forum did you saw anything post from me? Nothing is more toxic then the air you expel from your lungs, reason for that is the quality of post and talks i have in fórum and in game, (i have been where you are, i got my ass kicked alot of times in the past 2 years but i defy you make a good search in fórum and find a post where i'm half toxic as you are... Call me whatever you want but my friends and real enemies (with who i played against and with for the past 2 years almost talk for themself). What you call asslicking is a mixture of friendship respect you could never understand. And anyone beeing my enemy or my friend know that. You are just clueless my friend grow and come back, maybe you have a chance on beeing half of what i am. ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Capone said:

You started to watch and you close it after some secs because your ass started to getting wet.. Jungle hater, like we ever saw a good post from your hands..

butthurt right here, i dont talk sh1t. i dont care who made the vid, if its good i like it, and i dont like all movies that our guys post.

you missed the point and didnt comment on the topic, you just cry that i dont like jungle. its not my fault that mostly newbs in your ally make videos.

17 hours ago, Jerna said:

Since i saw this"driver" guy blamed every1 playstyle I was curious how good this guy .And when i saw his clan mate stream the previous siege that this guy played poseidon char. I was thinking " WTF ,is a monkey playing game??,totally handless =)) "

where i talk about playstyle? you guys get so mad because i mentioned that its stupid to record killing afk ppl

dont talk sh1t if you dont know what you are talking about, when talking about hands.

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

During fight looks like he used cause i constantly saw the healing potion animation, still he postes fight in forum did you saw anything post from me? Nothing is more toxic then the air you expel from your lungs, reason for that is the quality of post and talks i have in fórum and in game, (i have been where you are, i got my ass kicked alot of times in the past 2 years but i defy you make a good search in fórum and find a post where i'm half toxic as you are... Call me whatever you want but my friends and real enemies (with who i played against and with for the past 2 years almost talk for themself). What you call asslicking is a mixture of friendship respect you could never understand. And anyone beeing my enemy or my friend know that. You are just clueless my friend grow and come back, maybe you have a chance on beeing half of what i am. ?

Hello, start waking up. I achieved nothing, you achieved nothing, no one achieved anything, unless they sell items in game for big $ so they have big money irl. Only things you can achieve and be proud of are in real life, so stop bullshitting. It's just a game, and it doesn't matter what lvl you made, how many epics you have and in which clan you are. In year or two, server can die and you will forget it. You will move to another server, and start from 0. So talking about where you are in this server and where I am is just pointless.

• Like 2