Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Shall we begin?

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Hello, start waking up. I achieved nothing, you achieved nothing, no one achieved anything, unless they sell items in game for big $ so they have big money irl. Only things you can achieve and be proud of are in real life, so stop bullshitting. It's just a game, and it doesn't matter what lvl you made, how many epics you have and in which clan you are. In year or two, server can die and you will forget it. You will move to another server, and start from 0. So talking about where you are in this server and where I am is just pointless.

You achieved nothing, i in other hand, gained friends outside game, even beeing enemy inside it, thats the Best thing you have in this kind of games but what can you understand about it. I actually love to travel and having some support anywhere i go. But with your small mind you cannot understand this but i let anyone close to me talk for me. I Will just name some People that currently are my enemies ingame that would receive me as any of my irl friends  Yomana, sayomi, Kure, Mónica, ete, nolimit, fatalbeast, windyfart, slammer,(some names you dont even know them dont worry i forgive you.) probably some more but i think its enough to make my point. Its a game its true but the quality of relation you create in game can create great friendship outside it, but since you play only inside your little irl bubble and everything else is trash i understand your answer. Feel sad for you bro. 

Edited by Baluu
  • Like 1

And what this wall of text must show to us?How you love to travel?Me too...How you have friends from enemy?Me too..And...?

p.s.  TheLord you f*cker...I am waiting you here to go ride together... :)

19 hours ago, Jerna said:

Since i saw this"driver" guy blamed every1 playstyle I was curious how good this guy .And when i saw his clan mate stream the previous siege that this guy played poseidon char. I was thinking " WTF ,is a monkey playing game??,totally handless =)) "

driver is the 10th cp member who helps us to gain exp or sometimes switching some persons that are missing on prime. he doesnt play and his main always was sorc. so he's bad phantom ranger i guess, but many thanks for his job. 

26 minutes ago, Baluu said:

You achieved nothing, i in other hand, gained friends outside game, even beeing enemy inside it, thats the Best thing you have in this kind of games but what can you understand about it. I actually love to travel and having some support anywhere i go. But with your small mind you cannot understand this but i let anyone close to me talk for me. I Will just name some People that currently are my enemies ingame that would receive me as any of my irl friends  Yomana, sayomi, Kure, Mónica, ete, nolimit, fatalbeast, windyfart, slammer,(some names you dont even know them dont worry i forgive you.) probably some more but i think its enough to make my point. Its a game its true but the quality of relation you create in game can create great friendship outside it, but since you play only inside your little irl bubble and everything else is trash i understand your answer. Feel sad for you bro. 

Ok, let's say we both have different point of views and its no reason to bouncing ball to you, and then you bounce it back to me over and over.

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I hope you clean your mouth after all this asslicking, before kissing your girlfriend (if you have any)

It's funny you know nothing about us. You don't talk with us in TS everyday, and you still judge like retard, while you started flaming us first in this forum. Only you can judge if you talk voice by voice with real arguments. Calling us joke is just a whining of big mouth bitch you are.

U get proofs from other video about your lies as Borz before few days about our exp and u havent balls admit it.

U can talk about others, but your words are nothing, your cp is one big joke. U are lier. One worst garbage than second. ;)

Violence pt = squad from liers or boters. 

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

U get proofs from other video about your lies as Borz before few days about our exp and u havent balls admit it.

U can talk about others, but your words are nothing, your cp is one big joke. U are lier. One worst garbage than second. ;)

Violence pt = squad from liers or boters. 

xD

1 hour ago, D4re said:

And what this wall of text must show to us?How you love to travel?Me too...How you have friends from enemy?Me too..And...?

p.s.  TheLord you f*cker...I am waiting you here to go ride together... :)

And, the relation created ingame may or may not stay ingame all depends on effort made on them, inside and outside game. When a person tells me i'm toxic and didnt achieve anything ingame, doesnt know me at all, and has no clue of the game capability to create good and healthy friendships. 

All i'm doing is to make my part and share my experience in and outside game. 

Like a wise German said before some weeks.. "Summer of 69" Guess who is that guy.. :ph34r:
and about you guys.. You are just getting the treatment you deserve nothing else..
I was never in my life a cocksucker so stop teaching me your ways some of you, @Kure before do your licking stuff read my posts again and tell me where i flamed Baluu?

6 hours ago, driver said:

where i talk about playstyle? you guys get so mad because i mentioned that its stupid to record killing afk ppl

dont talk sh1t if you dont know what you are talking about, when talking about hands.

Ofc i know what i m talking about, what in talking isnt based on this vid, it s based on how big mouth you are when you said how bad ppl made me curious. And when i saw you run the archer like a dickhead to solo wars made bizz scream on your ears and died like an idiot under guard several times that i realise how good you are=)).most funny part was rapgod counted the death between you and theseus. A god with monkey hand =)) 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jerna said:

Ofc i know what i m talking about, what in talking isnt based on this vid, it s based on how big mouth you are when you said how bad ppl made me curious. And when i saw you run the archer like a dickhead to solo wars made bizz scream on your ears and died like an idiot under guard several times that i realise how good you are=)).most funny part was rapgod counted the death between you and theseus. A god with monkey hand =)) 

Looked like this, i dont deny it. I dont make excuses.

I am glad you have a chanse to troll my play or other clan members play, you guys dont have this opportunities so often.

Talking about people, i dont troll those who play bad, i troll those who play bad and post vids and act like they are imba players.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Capone said:

Like a wise German said before some weeks.. "Summer of 69" Guess who is that guy.. :ph34r:
and about you guys.. You are just getting the treatment you deserve nothing else..
I was never in my life a cocksucker so stop teaching me your ways some of you, @Kure before do your licking stuff read my posts again and tell me where i flamed Baluu?

Check your dear clan member Myrtan post. He's the hero.

Check who wrote the first post here, me about you or you about me and put that invalid argument up your ass. No one mentioned you, and yet still you trying to put your nose in this conversation, defend BabyRage supporting him and judging us with your random assumptions. 9 v 9 is a honor fight, and no one will have any excuses and it's not your business if its sense to make it or not.

Edited by Myrtan

I love the way of all of you trying to mark with pointer that Myrtan when you are the first one who trying to provoke him with arguements.