Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

STILL HERE STILL KILLING!!!!

76 76 76 76 76 and fully ressistant..
No no i cant watch, this is to violent for me and im very sensitive..

Violence.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Capone said:

76 76 76 76 76 and fully ressistant..
No no i cant watch, this is to violent for me and im very sensitive..

Violence.jpg

You talk about 76 es and 76 bd 2 best pvp classes on this server?)

You know trough years i watch this media section over and over and its funny when u realize how class meta changes. For example one year ago there was like human+dark elf era: prophets, necros, sorc, WL, DA. Suddenly people started playing destroers and where are the sorcerors? :D same with daggers everyone cryed that hide sucks bla bla bla and now people still playing. (And dont say its because of update because year ago everyone said its 1 month.) most of people goes fighters and soon everyone will realize how bad is gladi when u have situation 200 vs 200 and they run around and do nothing after first 40 seconds while archers win such a fight, while 9v9 they actually not as good. All in all stop calling classes bad, because every class has its own benefits just it depends on market, people online and goals.

Now back to video. Instead of using a dagger I would use HP pots.

Sorc videos are missing just because there is no sorcs on the server :) IN EU prime there is literally 1 sorcer ( i dont count TotalyToxic sorcers because if i have to count them i also have to count my AQ sorcs )

• Like 2

OH NO!!! THESE 3 POOR PARTIES TFD/TERRORISTAS HAVE 60+, JUNGLE COWARDS FIGHT YOUR LEVELS!!!!!!
SCR.JPG.fa1347cefa102ab36fa2dfd2a3489e70.JPGHe was so happy after they bring 4th party of Trinx xD
WE BRING THE...
Violence.png.b359d2d985d2890714621c81115fa5f1.png

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, driver said:

rip and baby made a bad decision to jump from hill spot and fight, gave a big advantage to wars.

Well, jumping in the Enemy fighter party hands immadiately giving them close combat addvantage is the stupidest decision they could make

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1hp moment was funny:D

Sad class but still wp

the onliest sad thing here is that you dont know how immortal life works :3

• Like 1

1 hp moment lol

Ppl here dont even know destro skills or what? Destro has skill which keeps him 1 hp and he cannot die for several seconds and after that he gets heal for % of max hp( Once kingbottaki used it on full hp, missclick i guess :D). When i read this topic i realize ppl think it was luck he was standing on 1 hp lol. Anyway was nice to finally see destro movie but i didnt like how u fail switching weapons (even myrciu does it better, ask him for lessons), and dagger? like wtf, u equip it in middle of fight and cant use skills- nice fails there, why do you even have this dagger? :D. Besides that it was fun to see som1 finally making destro working. About low auto attack dmg, well its 1.5, he has no cov, earth chant, probably no aq, no cat buff and bugged zealot so what can you expect? ^^

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1 hp moment lol

Ppl here dont even know destro skills or what? Destro has skill which keeps him 1 hp and he cannot die for several seconds and after that he gets heal for % of max hp( Once kingbottaki used it on full hp, missclick i guess :D). When i read this topic i realize ppl think it was luck he was standing on 1 hp lol. Anyway was nice to finally see destro movie but i didnt like how u fail switching weapons (even myrciu does it better, ask him for lessons), and dagger? like wtf, u equip it in middle of fight and cant use skills- nice fails there, why do you even have this dagger? :D. Besides that it was fun to see som1 finally making destro working. About low auto attack dmg, well its 1.5, he has no cov, earth chant, probably no aq, no cat buff and bugged zealot so what can you expect? ^^

dude again you are teaching our enemies :\

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1 hp moment lol
(even myrciu does it better, ask him for lessons)

Yes I am so bad player, because EVEN I do it better. You should realize that switching is something that you must learn, there is no possibility you will use it sucessfully from the first day you started using another weapon for certain skills. He used to play a tank, without weapon switching, so he is used to tank's playstyle and he learning as I was when I rerolled from a dagger. You play PR, you don't have such problems like us, you don't need to switch weapons and you use very few skills so not much to remember. We have many skills that we have to use in certain situations, and remember to use it again after cooldown, use momentum Stones, use sonic focus and all self buffs and fighting skills like triple slash which is reducing enemy p.def by 20% etc. etc. Fighters are much more complicated and are not easy to master from a first day. Even tho, in pvps he is doing a good job.

Edited by Myrtan

25 minutes ago, Rizos said:

About low auto attack dmg, well its 1.5, he has no cov, earth chant, probably no aq, no cat buff and bugged zealot so what can you expect? ^^

except this has nothing to do with it, because he is using blunt most of the time for auto attacks for which zealot is not bugged :D 

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes I am so bad player, because EVEN I do it better, so kingbotaki is even worse than me T.T. You should realize that switching is something that you must learn, there is no possibility you will use it sucessfully from the first day you started using another weapon for certain skills. He used to play 1button a tank, without weapon switching, so he is was successfull on handless playstyle cos DA didnt require much skill and he is slowly learning but  i doubt hes ever gonna learn anything more than he knows now. You play PR, you don't have such problems like us, you don't need to switch weapons and you use very few skills so you should understand kingbotaki handless playstyle. After boting char from zero to 7x you can easily forget that you need to press buttons to make your char use skill. You know its so easy to get used to the fact script is using skills for you. When you start using keyboard again, its hard to remember presing F keys. We have many skills that we have to use in certain situations, and remember to use it again after cooldown, script would do it better but when ur afraid of modoy you need to learn to play again, use momentum Stones, use sonic focus and all fighting skills like triple slash which is reducing enemy p.def by 20% etc. etc. Fighters are much more complicated and are not easy to master from a first day, especially if uou used to play without keyboard for months and you just watched ur script exping. Lately he starts to do good job on pvps cos he tries to use scripts when Modoy is offline.

I helped you to use proper words to express ur thoughts :). Damn i tried to be polite but u provoked me so hard with ur posts and i had to edit it :D

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except this has nothing to do with it, because he is using blunt most of the time for auto attacks for which zealot is not bugged :D 

Yea but i ment he could use sword and do same crit dmg while having like 3x more crit rate (with songs with blunt he has around 100? with sword should be close to 300 on zealot) So overall he wouldnt make harder crits but, much better dps

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

I helped you to use proper words to express ur thoughts :)

No comment, I was trying to be serious here. Seems, there is no point.