Sign in to follow this  
Chest

PhantomRanger Dyes

Hello. what dyes are good for PR exping solo +PRP+BD . withous dex critical is very low chance. +12str and 2/10 criticals.  maybe +8str+4dex help some ? or doom light set? I will listen to any opinions with bd+prp. Just do not suggest me buying an orfen, or creat any support like sws or ee.

dex gives rly little difference. If you want to exp as fast as possible then go +12 str - 15 con, pl set, good emi or bop and carry ur shots and arrows on bd ^^

• Like 5

I just wanted to know, maybe, some kind of trick for the critical rate of PR. if dyes for dex+ give very low , then i go +12str:) and maybe later try to create sws. ty for info 

7 minutes ago, Chest said:

I just wanted to know, maybe, some kind of trick for the critical rate of PR. if dyes for dex+ give very low , then i go +12str:) and maybe later try to create sws. ty for info 

atm only way to increase critical rate is song of hunter/focus buff, but it will change once we get runes and u wont need sws to xp anymore (because even with cheapest runes eventho u wont be able to cap the critical rate, u will be able to get at least similar crit rate as with song of hunter)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Avadon light set which gives weight limit and any dye thats -con

IGONE this retarded way.use pl set +12 str -15 con,pve only  (avadon set are you joking +5% of weight instead +4 str....) you alre already de, so you cannot lift much even without - con dyes. so with -15 con, you wont feel any avadon effect. but feels some dmg,str missing  (keep ssc,arrows on your other chars + make compressed packages of ssc)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Legiana said:

Avadon light set which gives weight limit and any dye thats -con

pro tips from best pr l2 classic x3 (no)

1 hour ago, driver said:

Tfw+no+future_eebdbb_6212050.jpg

Im having more fun trading "hate" with rizo and modoy, you are so boring I cant even feel sorry for you.