Sign in to follow this  
Darkesteye

Double Window

Hi there, is it allowed to have double window open? For example i wanna make a spoiler and buffer in different accounts the buffer will lvl up by spoiler.

4 minutes ago, Darkesteye said:

This sucks, maybe i will try another server

or it works if u have PC and laptop for example, u can log your buffer on laptop and spoiler on pc, but i guess u dont? anyway, gl ;) 

14 minutes ago, Darkesteye said:

This sucks, maybe i will try another server

Very good server GK or skelth, totally free to play :D or u can go to europa buggie land.oh wait its already gg for that one :D 

P.S. Summoner is always allowed to play :o 

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Very good server GK or skelth, totally free to play :D or u can go to europa buggie land.oh wait its already gg for that one :D 

P.S. Summoner is always allowed to play :o 

Server might be good, but its really hard to lvl up without buffers. i only got one pc, i also will need items to craft.....

Edited by Darkesteye

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

or it works if u have PC and laptop for example, u can log your buffer on laptop and spoiler on pc, but i guess u dont? anyway, gl ;) 

Edited by Darkesteye

15 minutes ago, Darkesteye said:

Server might be good, but its really hard to lvl up without buffers. i only got one pc, i also will need items to craft.....

Find friends. If u not that kind of player than spoil and make some money for PA. Offcourse summer market is hard with selling everything. And for summoner u dont need much items actually.

Edited by ProGressive

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Find friends. If u not that kind of player than spoil and make some money for PA. Offcourse summer market is hard with selling everything. And for summoner u dont need much items actually.

How much adena is needed for pa? and how can i get it?

1 minute ago, Darkesteye said:

How much adena is needed for pa? and how can i get it?

There are in game Coins of luck. check in giran harbor. And there is GM shop npc. 100 Coins of luck = PA

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I think some "starting buff" for newbie is welcome.

and btw u can dualbox like modoy said or with virtual machine too, if u dont have 2nd pc/laptop

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

There are in game Coins of luck. check in giran harbor. And there is GM shop npc. 100 Coins of luck = PA

yes but its only for 7 or 30 days

8 minutes ago, woot123 said:

I think some "starting buff" for newbie is welcome.

and btw u can dualbox like modoy said or with virtual machine too, if u dont have 2nd pc/laptop

What is that ? :o:o:o 

3 minutes ago, Darkesteye said:

yes but its only for 7 or 30 days

In 30 days if u play 3 hours per day u can make more than 25 kk, believe me. offcourse not from level 1-40, when C parts starts dropping it gets easier and easier.

And all that fight about illegal programms, when you guys dual-box for free while some people pay for that with real $ or working hard to make Adena for PA. :D especially lawful @MoDoy

Edited by Myrtan

Modoy the outlaw :/. Fking hypocrite cheater with gm panel, free dualbox and botaki :/

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

just for the record... VM and company is forbiden so i think you are in for a cool surprise.

• Like 6

Just now, San0 said:

just for the record... WM is forbiden so i think you are in for a cool surprise.

just what i thought. I was surprised he was so brave to post screenshot :D