Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Cool Game

Those are literally the only words that come to mind....

597563731d399_Orfen3Balance.png.927af8e95e4669b496034d344d5cf8df.png

After slaving behind my computer for most of my summer break (90% of which was spent in a neutral clan) and only having a fraction of this guys EXP gained.

500 hours to 76 in a PvP clan. 

Even if it was like this in the original game, no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be got because you've rich chinese parents.

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

Its not his main char. Its just box that was used to help to exp baffers:) And he has 12 h of free farm at bs everyday. So i dont call that "being in Pvp clan".

And this still not compare with how ppl boost they chars in Gran Kain. For example ROA hit 5kkk exp on their prophet within 2 weeks(1-79 lvl) (50 ppl just guard this prophet when he exp).

Edited by elluminel

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Those are literally the only words that come to mind....

597563731d399_Orfen3Balance.png.927af8e95e4669b496034d344d5cf8df.png

After slaving behind my computer for most of my summer break (90% of which was spent in a neutral clan) and only having a fraction of this guys EXP gained.

500 hours to 76 in a PvP clan. 

Even if it was like this in the original game, no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be got because you've rich chinese parents.

xD Envy is bitch. Solo noob get rekt and start crying on forum. I love this server.

Its so sad that u were manytimes using bot and u havent same level.:D

Im waiting on this moment when u get ban for it and u start crying here.

Some like "My little sister...." 

I totally forget on u, i must visit u again and make help u with delevel again. :x

Your friend from BS. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

xD Envy is bitch. Solo noob get rekt and start crying on forum. I love this server.

I totally forget on u, i must visit u again and make help u with delevel again. :x

If you think I'm a bot, report my regularly. So pathetic to call someone a bot on a public forum without knowing how much work they've put into something. And if anyone is envious it's you. From what I've read here and seen in-game you're clan has been around for a year and is still absolute dog shit. The best you can do is kill random archers who've been around for a month on your tank toon. No wonder everyone @'s your name when they want to bring a little comedy to a thread.

P.S. What's up with you butthurt noobs and smiley faces on this forum? Is that supposed to make me rage?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Man, shut da fk up. 

If chinese guys werent on your side, i bet u guys would be crying as sh1tty p*ssies. 

So stop enjoying yourself with the dick of others. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elluminel said:

Its not his main char. Its just box that was used to help to exp baffers:) And he has 12 h of free farm at bs everyday. So i dont call that "being in Pvp clan".

And this still not compare with how ppl boost they chars in Gran Kain. For example ROA hit 5kkk exp on their prophet within 2 weeks(1-79 lvl) (50 ppl just guard this prophet when he exp).

On GK they have exp scrolls...

..as i know .in china/wk clan only have 2 orfen+3.all the others in es  sm  ws..i can see ws's pr often take a long train to help buffers exp in bs .and es and sm?sry. the only one i saw is pistolas taking his pr box with orfen+3 farming in bs football ground to lv72.and each time the box is 72 ..change a new pr..XD....and where is other  orfen+3?oooo  i can see them farm by itself...are u sure u are playing a clan game???its a  2 years serv...33%drop.and each 2 month can be a +3 in average....maybe12 +3 totally? where is others?top clan owner use itself?or hide in their char's briefs?idt sharing orfen+3 in clan to help ally member  especially poor buffers is a ashamed matter.   arrogant and selfish topclan member:)

btw....i agree  orfen+3 is not good...its too much conparing with other epics.and  with orf+3's help .u can lv so fast .but u cant get a good cp .and it will destroy the PT.

Edited by 88262500

To clarify this is not about this player. It's about the mechanic of Orfen 3. Obviously I'm NOT saying this guy should lose his level 76... only that no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be bought. I think anyone who had spent the last year++ to get 75 would understand.

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

To clarify this is not about this player. It's about the mechanic of Orfen 3. Obviously I'm NOT saying this guy should lose his level 76... only that no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be bought. I think anyone who had spent the last year++ to get 75 would understand.

agree....orf+3 is too much for this game....as i know...it has been debuffed one years ago....it can get 10% (5%???)mana in the past...mage can lv 76 so fast...now its rate is 1.5% ...still too much comparing with ants and core...u can beat a 60lv char with 76lv easily .but with ants and core?????not as good as orf

38 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Man, shut da fk up.

If chinese guys werent on your side, i bet u guys would be crying as sh1tty p*ssies.

always heard If chinese guys werent on your side,why chi dont stand a single side

1,we enjoy the game .we dont have a leader ifc. all we have are managers which help newbie and talk big in chatroom QQ, and ally leader is such a sh it job .boring .babysit.without benifit. noone want be leader .our leader is forced to be a leader...we promise to obey it.and we dont care epics too .we are old aged people .dont have so many time play epics,if everyone dont want to be leader and no one cares epics ,how to be a single side?hhahahahahah

2,why stand with ws .not because ws is strong now .we stand with ws when we were weak and ws was weak, for half a year ,they help us when we were weak ,and stand with people who helped us isnt common???or  we should stand a/b who abuse us always?its not because of biz and soul. they are all kind .just because some vig members(ofc a lot of funny and kind guy there too ) was chaos and arrogant we just stay with people kind to us .

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Stupid question.

How many Orfen earings lv 3 in Server?

hi jerry.day by day....12 ?less or more?

17 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

..as i know .in china/wk clan only have 2 orfen+3.all the others in es  sm  ws..i can see ws's pr often take a long train to help buffers exp in bs .and es and sm?sry. the only one i saw is pistolas taking his pr box with orfen+3 farming in bs football ground to lv72.and each time the box is 72 ..change a new pr..XD....and where is other  orfen+3?oooo  i can see them farm by itself...are u sure u are playing a clan game???its a  2 years serv...33%drop.and each 2 month can be a +3 in average....maybe12 +3 totally? where is others?top clan owner use itself?or hide in their char's briefs?idt sharing orfen+3 in clan to help ally member  especially poor buffers is a ashamed matter.   arrogant and selfish topclan member:)

btw....i agree  orfen+3 is not good...its too much conparing with other epics.and  with orf+3's help .u can lv so fast .but u cant get a good cp .and it will destroy the PT.

If they see your crest, they are mad. :D

Its all. I was exp with your member and i know how hard u exp. 

25 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Man, shut da fk up. 

Ohh, monkey. Go find your bananas and dont forget take some others for your banned clan/ally member Exotq. xD

47 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

If you think I'm a bot, report my regularly. So pathetic to call someone a bot on a public forum without knowing how much work they've put into something. And if anyone is envious it's you. From what I've read here and seen in-game you're clan has been around for a year and is still absolute dog shit. The best you can do is kill random archers who've been around for a month on your tank toon. No wonder everyone @'s your name when they want to bring a little comedy to a thread.

P.S. What's up with you butthurt noobs and smiley faces on this forum? Is that supposed to make me rage?

1. "Dogs shit" has jewels epics fair way. Wow, how much down and how call clans playing here longer time than our national clan and they havent epics, they havent CH giran/aden? :D 

Bad products? :ph34r:

2. U were boting, sad that GM arent to much activ in america prime time, if u turn on bot. I will saying it again and again, i dont care about boters reputation. One day, GMs catch u as rest  banned boters. 

Its big plus on this server. B|

3. Dont  make from self randoms archer. Its rediculius as Nevalon, Boleros or tons of others loosers which want only free exp without pvps on top spots.

9 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

hi jerry.day by day....12 ?less or more?

4 in SM, others in China + ROK  (4-5 here)

I think 13-14...

/summon GM :P

Edited by JerrySM

5 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

4 in SM, others in China + ROK  (4-5 here)

I think 13-14...

/summon GM :P

which one is day by day and year by year- - u always change different people on chars..

3 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

which one is day by day and year by year- - u always change different people on chars..

"I will stand here day by day, year by year" is our key word. Remember it my "PP" - Bigturnip

Edited by JerrySM

1 minute ago, JerrySM said:

"I will stand here day by day, year by year" is our key word. Remember it my "PP"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

21 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

If they see your crest, they are mad. :D

Its all. I was exp with your member and i know how hard u exp. 

Ohh, monkey. Go find your bananas and dont forget take some others for your banned clan/ally member Exotq. xD

1. "Dogs shit" has jewels epics fair way. Wow, how much down and how call clans playing here longer time than our national clan and they havent epics, they havent CH giran/aden? :D 

2. U were boting, sad that GM arent to much activ in america prime time, if u turn on bot. I will saying it again and again, i dont care about boters reputation. One day, GMs catch u as rest  banned boters. 

3. Dont  make from self randoms archer. Its rediculius as Nevalon, Boleros or tons of others loosers which want only free exp without pvps on top spots.

Don't have CH Giran And epics, yet still we own you with ease whenever we see your party, or we just see blue or markings on the ground after pr. Look what a hypocrite you are, saying that someone is wanting free farm on top spots without pvp after all that babysitting he had for past few months, and eventually pr when Perkunas wasn't around. I wonder how you guys feel being recognized as biggest handless clan exequo with TERRORETARDS. And what with all these emoticons, you preparing for clown fest or just mentally slowed?

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

1. You think the measurement of clan/player worth is based on having epics? Any noob with a CC can walk into GH, shout for a day and get EPICS.  What good are epics if you can't win a single respectable 9v9 with them? Good job on joining the winning side to get epics, but unfortunately you are, as I've said, dog shit.

2. I was botting you say? How did you come to that conclusion? Cause I was EXPing for more than 3 hours and you don't like me? I put more effort into the game than you, get over it.

3. No clue what you said here, but based on everything else you've ever said, I'm sure I'm better off not knowing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

1. You think the measurement of clan/player worth is based on having epics? Any noob with a CC can walk into GH, shout for a day and get EPICS.  What good are epics if you can't win a single respectable 9v9 with them? Good job on joining the winning side to get epics, but unfortunately you are, as I've said, dog shit.

2. I was botting you say? How did you come to that conclusion? Cause I was EXPing for more than 3 hours and you don't like me? I put more effort into the game than you, get over it.

3. No clue what you said here, but based on everything else you've ever said, I'm sure I'm better off not knowing. 

Just let this poor soul live in his own world, and think that everyone except his superior ally use bot. Can't help him rly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just let this poor soul live in his own world, and think that everyone except his superior ally use bot. Can't help him rly.

People said WS would take anyone they could get into ally... now I believe them.

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

1. For ally/clan? Yes. Only epics/ CH/ clan/ally system can be compare. 

I dont care about solo players, who know me, know it. Everyone can be changed.

Its MMORPG. U can be best in pvp, but as boter and selfish player u are in result totally nothing. Example, its same if rest ally fight as one by epics and u are looser which ignore this part of game. 

Yes, TT join to WS if our side was wining. We get all for free, we were crying on TS as longhair bitch that we cant exp cause enemy.  Nice fairy story. 9_9

2. 10h+ is 3h+ too, true. Dont forget, if u play as  activ person, u never do thing exactly same way longer time. If u start use bot, your char repeat same things again and again longer time.:ph34r:

3. So bad, that i dont care about opinion from players out of our ally side. If players as u, botaki, borz will dont like me more and more, its only good. ;)

Edited by Stiba007

Now imagine all this 76 fun zerg know how to playxD Tnx god they don't. Good for them that at least some ru guys in fun are bringning some competition.

About epics qty. Raw calculation. 21month*30days= 630days. Let's deduct firts 2month cause no ppl and lvls to farm orf\core. Resp is 36+-8 (if standard),+delays for farm(when no ppl to farm or wars are delaying the farm). So lets roughly make it 2days\epic. So its ~285 epics killed. multiply 0.33(drop rate) = 94. Divide it to 4 (need to make lvl3)= ~23 core\orf lvl 3.  Pure theory.

In reality I guess it's even less, like ~18.

@Stiba007

BrpDE1yIUAAlEbt.jpg

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 4