Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Cool Game

6 hours ago, elluminel said:

For example ROA hit 5kkk exp on their prophet within 2 weeks(1-79 lvl) (50 ppl just guard this prophet when he exp).

5kkk - 4 days w/o Bosses solo.

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I wonder how you guys feel being recognized as biggest handless clan exequo with TERRORETARDS. And what with all these emoticons, you preparing for clown fest or just mentally slowed?

for me its ES/Co, when 1 SR can toy with DA+PR on THEIR spot for 15 mins straight or when tyrant+glad+BD jumps on you when u spawn in BS and in the end they all end up stunned, i dont consider those guys skilled?

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

for me its ES/Co, when 1 SR can toy with DA+PR on THEIR spot for 15 mins straight or when tyrant+glad+BD jumps on you when u spawn in BS and in the end they all end up stunned, i dont consider those guys skilled?

Well before two days we completely destroyed 3 parties of TERRO with just our CP,  you can see that clearly on Leo video. 3 parties are almost one clan, and you met couple of bad guys. If gladi gank you and end up with stun... Well from me no comment, I eat archers for my breakfast. I don't know how about ES playstyle or CO because I don't see these guys around, and we don't gank with them so can't really say anything.

Edited by Myrtan

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Trust me, if this handless elf modoy can kill any1 then his enemy must be rly rly bad :S

• Like 2

Just now, Rizos said:

Trust me, if this handless elf modoy can kill any1 then his enemy must be rly rly bad :S

Im really bad then :D killed him only during "no hp pots" agreement :P

/ontopic

Correct me if im wrong but i think there were no epic jewels during 1.0 patch so exctract first seven months or so...also some chars with orfens were banned for sure... my wild guess is like 10x lvl 3 max.

Edited by Kure

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

4 in SM, others in China + ROK  (4-5 here)

I think 13-14...

/summon GM :P

u forgot to count the 2 or 3 who are in banned chars.

7 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

To clarify this is not about this player. It's about the mechanic of Orfen 3. Obviously I'm NOT saying this guy should lose his level 76... only that no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be bought. I think anyone who had spent the last year++ to get 75 would understand.

On this one i dont agree with u. Epics lvl 3 are on those chars/CP who are loyal to the server and spent a lot time here. And if they sold it while leaving server to some kind a rushers u shouldnt bother too much. Soon he will leave and sell it. U cant play solo all the time, and if he joins some cp. Lucky side ;) real money can everything, thats the world we live in...

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Well before two days we completely destroyed 3 parties of TERRO with just our CP,  you can see that clearly on Leo video. 3 parties are almost one clan, and you met couple of bad guys. If gladi gank you and end up with stun... Well from me no comment, I eat archers for my breakfast. I don't know how about ES playstyle or CO because I don't see these guys around, and we don't gank with them so can't really say anything.

you met them one by one tho, not all 3 parties at once, so same sh1t could be said when uchiha CP went for roaming in AB and made whole AB PR 1 by 1 because enemies didnt manage to regroup and fight :D props for it, but its not like they lost 9vs27

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

just wait u little spastic, in time i will come even for u :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you met them one by one tho, not all 3 parties at once, so same sh1t could be said when uchiha CP went for roaming in AB and made whole AB PR 1 by 1 because enemies didnt manage to regroup and fight :D props for it, but its not like they lost 9vs27

Well yes and no, I have about four fights recorded with them and TFD. First one was just gank made by us on a one party, after some time they came with 1,5 party, and got owned. After some more minutes, they came back with two full parties, we defeated tchem but since we lost our all mana and one more party was comming, we pred to get ready for one more round. They took spots, we ganked, killed one party on a top spot and the other 1,5 parties were running towards rahha 3way, but we caught tchem killed them and one more full pt came, we killed them too. Last my record was just 3-4 parties (even high lvls came from loa) to defeat our one party, we were running towards stronghold in AB and in that place we tried fight and got killed.

When i saw this at our discord i think about 1 thing only....

You see this as a game while some maybe look this as money.

How much money a 76 lvl cost; with a carefull rl money sale they are safe from ban and soon you will see someone you never seen before that is 76 unnoticed.

20 days for 300+ euro; at free time... not bad...

Thats what i see sorry :)

On 24.07.2017 at 8:31 AM, HachiRoku said:

To clarify this is not about this player. It's about the mechanic of Orfen 3. Obviously I'm NOT saying this guy should lose his level 76... only that no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be bought. I think anyone who had spent the last year++ to get 75 would understand.

Yesterday i watch stream of Marty (78 pr from Mordor) and he said this:"Those who cant do 78 in Gran Kain in 1 month should go and kill ourself". We have x3 here not x1(x2 with scrolls of exp) as in GK.

You think Conque exping solo by himself? - no at least 3 ppl helping him exp out of pt (DevilNan CHNmeteor CnMss).  Thats what  cooperation  means - when high lvls help to fast exp clan members.
For example  i am 73 necro i dont have any epics. But Outfoxies and SKTL help me to exp -  they log se, ee, and bd out of pt and just running with me. I get 15-20% per day exping like this. When they are off - i can go and ask ppl from clan/ally to baf me with pp recharge me etc. I really dont understand why ppl  so looped on orfen. You can get the same resault if ppl from your clan start to help each other:)

1 hour ago, elluminel said:

Yesterday i watch stream of Marty (78 pr from Mordor) and he said this:"Those who cant do 78 in Gran Kain in 1 month should go and kill ourself". We have x3 here not x1(x2 with scrolls of exp) as in GK.

You think Conque exping solo by himself? - no at least 3 ppl helping him exp out of pt (DevilNan CHNmeteor CnMss).  Thats what  cooperation  means - when high lvls help to fast exp clan members.
For example  i am 73 necro i dont have any epics. But Outfoxies and SKTL help me to exp -  they log se, ee, and bd out of pt and just running with me. I get 15-20% per day exping like this. When they are off - i can go and ask ppl from clan/ally to baf me with pp recharge me etc. I really dont understand why ppl  so looped on orfen. You can get the same resault if ppl from your clan start to help each other:)

Uh... yeah 3 people EXPing one character is way more time consumed than 1 player EXPing his own. That's 14-16 hours of 3 people's lives = 42+ hours vs. 14. Maybe people helped Conque but was there really any need to? No, what he did could have been done solo, and I'm assuming for the most part was done so. Anything else would be stupid. Equip Orfen 3, box pp, fatal counter. 

Obviously 3 out of party EEs can achieve the same results, but compare the work difference...

15% a day at 73 is a joke compared to what PR Orfen 3 makes, on a solo player's efforts. That's my point.

If you want to defend O3 by all means, at least bring something new to the conversation. Or don't, just don't expect anymore responses from me.

And as far as the first comment goes, the guy sounds like a real charmer. If someone can't grind to 78 in a month they should kill themselves? It's a game, and people have varying leveling of interest, there is nothing wrong with that. Anyone who says otherwise is misguided and quite frankly, a child.

Edited by HachiRoku

just so people know, that time is clean time of character being online, not when it was created, so it doesnt matter if 3 people play it nonstop or just one guy plays it 8h a day, the only difference would be that for 3 guys it takes 20 days, for one guy 60 days, however online time would still be "20days"

i was trying to persuade san0 to fully fix orfen before i had access  to it, i tried it even after i had access to it and i was still up for it after losing access to it :D but i guess we gotta wait for 2.0

42 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just so people know, that time is clean time of character being online, not when it was created, so it doesnt matter if 3 people play it nonstop or just one guy plays it 8h a day, the only difference would be that for 3 guys it takes 20 days, for one guy 60 days, however online time would still be "20days"

i was trying to persuade san0 to fully fix orfen before i had access  to it, i tried it even after i had access to it and i was still up for it after losing access to it :D but i guess we gotta wait for 2.0

have a good way to farm without orf3 ,i give my pp to my friend farm with pp in team .bd sws cat out of team .feel good..one shot .one kill ....and i operate cat out of team ,pp operate bd and sws out of team..i can get 1.2% one hour in bs at 75lv.....each day i  play 2-3 hours with my 68 pp friend...and he can get 11% totally.it was my box pp..but i found one people operate 5 box is easy to be fcked by mobs..

Edited by 88262500

21 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Ohh, monkey. Go find your bananas and dont forget take some others for your banned clan/ally member Exotq. xD

LMAO! U dont even know what u are talking about.

Im done.

U won the douchebag prize! GZ!!!

11 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

If you want to defend O3 by all means, at least bring something new to the conversation. Or don't, just don't expect anymore responses from me.

I dont need response from cry baby, who playing 1 year+ on this x3 server  and still not 76. You wrote this not me:

On 24.07.2017 at 6:07 AM, HachiRoku said:

After slaving behind my computer for most of my summer break (90% of which was spent in a neutral clan) and only having a fraction of this guys EXP gained.

500 hours to 76 in a PvP clan. 

Even if it was like this in the original game, no item should give any player this much advantage, especially when it can be got because you've rich chinese parents.

To me its just envy from a noob, that dont even know how to exp at la2. DeviL00Nan get his 76, whe he had 27 days of playtime(he is ee).  ScoLive get his 75, when he had 27 days of playtime(After that he spend 2 month of gank at abg with xiaohen so he get 76 only now, and yes he is glad and he exp solo hitting mob).  jioushi666 get his 76, when he had 30 days of playtime (he is es - piu piu 400 dmg nukes). And many ppl the same. Imagine all of them dont have epics.  If u have motivation and friends u can get 76 lvl almoust at the same 20-25 days like conque. So instead of creating stupid themes om forum find some friends and go exp:)
And the last -  this orfen was given to him from clan - not from "parents".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, elluminel said:

I dont need response from cry baby, who playing 1 year+ on this x3 server  and still not 76. You wrote this not me:

To me its just envy from a noob, that dont even know how to exp at la2. DeviL00Nan get his 76, whe he had 27 days of playtime(he is ee).  ScoLive get his 75, when he had 27 days of playtime(After that he spend 2 month of gank at abg with xiaohen so he get 76 only now, and yes he is glad and he exp solo hitting mob).  jioushi666 get his 76, when he had 30 days of playtime (he is es - piu piu 400 dmg nukes). And many ppl the same. Imagine all of them dont have epics.  If u have motivation and friends u can get 76 lvl almoust at the same 20-25 days like conque. So instead of creating stupid themes om forum find some friends and go exp:)

Get a life, bro...

This is insane. 

9 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Get a life, bro...

This is insane. 

I have:) I dont play to much. When they get 76 i was 50-55 and farming at FoM. Siiting on the ass every 5-6 min to regen mp - i have nothing to do so i read forum, checking top lvls etc. That was boring time:)

Edited by elluminel

2 hours ago, elluminel said:

76 in 20 days without epics is complete and utter bullshit. Proof or it never happened. I level 14 hours most days with PP/BD/SWS out of party for 26 days played and only almost 73. 

You're full of shit.

And before you say I'm just bad, it's lineage 2, the easiest fucking game in the world. Literally who ever sells their soul the most wins. 

You can call me envious, but it's all because you can't bring shit to the conversation of any value.

I get it, you think it's OK if someone's time is nearly HALF as valuable as someone else's because they don't have 1500 EURO or a friend who's been around for a while. 

And you saying I've been in the game a year? Where are you getting your information? Maybe you should take yourself to a Chinese forum where you actually understand what's being said. And take Stiba with you.... he won't be missed either.

Edited by HachiRoku

FUN FACT!

76 doesnt give you hands. Even 76 with items / epics from RMT those guys are still terrible at pvp and absolutely waste of server slot.

So the whole discussion is absolutely pointless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

FUN FACT!

76 doesnt give you hands. Even 76 with items / epics from RMT those guys are still terrible at pvp and absolutely waste of server slot.

So the whole discussion is absolutely pointless.

True. Taking that into account and as San0 said there are only 11~ give or take on the server, the issue is not as relevant as I thought. I'd like the thread to die, and just when I think it will, someone comes along and baits me into an argument. xD