Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Cool Game

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

you cant compare their way of lvling with an EU players. They got over9000 handles monkeys running in Asian prime time w/o competition, literally. W/ or w/o orfen the lvling wont be slow when there is noone to come and kill you on farming spots.

+1

And also - you can make same exp for full pt in loa for 9ppl as solo pr with orf3.

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

+1

And also - you can make same exp for full pt in loa for 9ppl as solo pr with orf3.

i would like to see that :D 

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i would like to see that :D 

well in the case u dont have 9 orfens to make 9 duos with prs, ofc loa is much better overall :D

Ye for whole cp yes its better to farm loa than leech 1 pr with 8 leechers :D, but kktnxbye claims u can make 16kk exp on each member of party in 20 min and i dont believe that ^^. Mby u can on low lvl but for sure not on 74+

Edited by Rizos

9trains\20m, ~500k each (for me on 74)= 4.5kk exp\buff. *3= 13.5kk exp\per hour. Its a little bit more for our 70 members and a little bit less for 75members.

The guy said about 1.2% / hour. I was addressed to him that you can have the same(or almost the same) on top spot in loa with AOE non-stop.

4 minutes ago, Pepon said:

mb till 72 even 73 there s not such a big difference, but after maluks turn light blue...

o trust me, even on 72 or 73 there is huge difference xping whole party in LoA and xping solo PR with orfen in BS :D

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

9trains\20m, ~500k each (for me on 74)= 4.5kk exp\buff. *3= 13.5kk exp\per hour. Its a little bit more for our 70 members and a little bit less for 75members.

The guy said about 1.2% / hour. I was addressed to him that you can have the same(or almost the same) on top spot in loa with AOE non-stop.

except the fact that with solo PR with orfen lvl 3 u can make over 15kk in buff round and as u can see, u cannot do that in 1 hour of loa xp :D

Edited by MoDoy

Well i make 16 kk in 20 minon 74 lvl pr on bs with orfen ^^. The guy said he makes 1.2% without orfen

Just now, MoDoy said:

o trust me, even on 72 or 73 there is huge difference xping whole party in LoA and xping solo PR with orfen in BS :D 

y i dont doubt that and saying "not that big of a difference" i meant like half xp. but ok if u can xp 9 chars with 4 ppl i would prefer it anytime than xping 3 with 1. unless specific cases like our noob sws getting revenge.

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

y i dont doubt that and saying "not that big of a difference" i meant like half xp. but ok if u can xp 9 chars with 4 ppl i would prefer it anytime than xping 3 with 1. unless specific cases like our noob sws getting revenge.

yea, ofc, however discussion here is how fast someone can make lvl 76, and in this case solo xping wins over 9 men xp

Ah okay, I was thinking that he mean lvling with orf.

Yea then its like 3.5 time faster than loa aoe. But for 1 person. All party get ~40.5kk roughly for 20m in loa.

19 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

nop~~~~ as a archor  we cant get 1.2%(about 7.5kk)in loa atlv75....and i think i can get 1.8% /hour without my poor 68pp friend in bs....we have made a test in loa bridge and heart .full archor cp with sws bd cat in team .75lv char on bridge 4kk. heart 5-6kk.  mage(aoe) cp with aoe is better in loa .bs has high lv mobs with green ...

ps:i still dont like orf+3.  it breaks the cp . i suggest pr with alive chars(2-3) for recharging by fc.its more funny .

Edited by 88262500

On 7/26/2017 at 10:04 AM, 88262500 said:

just keep on ignore the camara,u feel humor and taunt?no.just like joke.u can report to let us all banned if u think we bot.and if u think it's a unfair treatment .why not leave?clown.i will never tell u how to log off all box in one second without other software .fool:) brain is a good thing .i wish u can own one:)

I agree, brain is a good thing :)
I suggest you hide from forum for a while.

1 hour ago, woot123 said:

and ofc they arent banned right? :ph34r:

i am pretty sure u will be able to see them on "august ban list" topic ;) if u still see them online, it doesnt mean they didnt get ban

Edited by MoDoy

23 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am pretty sure u will be able to see them on "august ban list" topic ;) if u still see them online, it doesnt mean they didnt get ban

Bro, didnt you forget to switch forum account from Modoy to San0 before making this post?

3 hours ago, woot123 said:

and ofc they arent banned right? :ph34r:

pretty sure i saw that 0littleBrother0 box sws on siege so...

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

I agree, brain is a good thing :)
I suggest you hide from forum for a while.

im 76 for a long time ,fool,learn how to use computer,yeah logoff in one second,take good use of ur small brain,btw. Idt poor and fool like u can have a second computer for boxes 

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

im 76 for a long time ,fool,learn how to use computer,yeah logoff in one second,take good use of ur small brain

You sound like the type of guy who farts fairy dust.
You should probably give some "tips" to KingBottaki, his luck was so-so.

ps:  0.32 on video, watch carefully, brainiac

Edited by Sensei

6 hours ago, 88262500 said:

im 76 for a long time ,fool,learn how to use computer,yeah logoff in one second,take good use of ur small brain,btw. Idt poor and fool like u can have a second computer for boxes 

If u rly think what u are writing, im out xd. My grandma also know how to make a forcelogout :) ( and u need 4 clients open for logout 4 box) but if u watch carefully u can notice 4 chars logout at the same millisecond before backstab land, and one of the programs that can do it is "adrenaline". So pls, dont waste my time with absurd apologies.

We can summon some forumWarrior to hear their opinions too :)   @MoDoy; @Rizos; @Myrtan

• Like 1

Just now, woot123 said:

If u rly think what u are writing, im out xd. My grandma also know how to make a forcelogout :) ( and u need 4 clients open for logout 4 box) but if u watch carefully u can notice 4 chars logout at the same millisecond before backstab land, and one of the programs that can do it is "adrenaline". So pls, dont waste my time with absurd apologies.

We can summon some forumWarrior to hear their opinions too :)   @MoDoy; @Rizos; @Myrtan

No, you can get lost attention whore 9_9