Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Cool Game

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

FUN FACT!

76 doesnt give you hands. Even 76 with items / epics from RMT those guys are still terrible at pvp and absolutely waste of server slot.

So the whole discussion is absolutely pointless.

I dont think that topic is pointless. Its funny how long u wanted epics jewels and u cant have it. 

Its funny how soloists with buffer army envies team players. 

And best part all of it is fact that loosers without orfen crying how much OP it is and how much easy u can have it.xD

Funny true. So yes, this topic is funny and bring 2 views from game.

1. From people which have orfen, know about it all. How hard they farm O3 and how, where and with what u can exp with O3.

2. From loosers or soloists which are full of envy and cant farm O3 or havent idea how hard is it.

I love MMORPG. I love this game and server.

This is COOL GAME.

<PR> Stiba ;)

you cant compare their way of lvling with an EU players. They got over9000 handles monkeys running in Asian prime time w/o competition, literally. W/ or w/o orfen the lvling wont be slow when there is noone to come and kill you on farming spots.

34 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

FUN FACT!

76 doesnt give you hands. Even 76 with items / epics from RMT those guys are still terrible at pvp and absolutely waste of server slot.

So the whole discussion is absolutely pointless.

Damn man, why so cruel... You just ruined whole myrciu's world by just 1 sentence. He thought that if he hit 76 lvl and he finally stop calling others 'high lvl partys', that hes gonna win vs everyone with closed eyes. He thought that lvl is the only thing that matters. You could prepare him slowly for such info instead of shocking him like this :(. Im afraid hes gonna get heart attack.

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont think that topic is pointless. Its funny how long u wanted epics jewels and u cant have it. 

Its funny how soloists with buffer army envies team players. 

And best part all of it is fact that loosers without orfen crying how much OP it is and how much easy u can have it.xD

Funny true. So yes, this topic is funny and bring 2 views from game.

1. From people which have orfen, know about it all. How hard they farm O3 and how, where and with what u can exp with O3.

2. From loosers or soloists which are full of envy and cant farm O3 or havent idea how hard is it.

I love MMORPG. I love this game and server.

This is COOL GAME.

<PR> Stiba ;)

Yeah, but you know what. Every time I start to feel bad about not being 76, or having epics, I remember that there are players that have been here for a year, are only lvl 71, and all they have to show for it is a shit clan, which, despite having epics, can't do anything but farm, or play meat shield to Perkunas, the hand that feeds them. Then I feel much better about where I'm at.

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

:D:D:D:D 

If they knew how to farm they wouldnt be 71 for almost 1 and half year.

Jesus, you're right. Why does this clan even exist? Is it just some elaborate plan to siphon CRP to enemies? 

And u wrote pointless topic. So much fun for all.xD 

Btw. How long im playing DA? 1year or 1,5year? Im little confuse. :o

Myrciu, little boy, can u help us???:$

31 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Damn man, why so cruel... You just ruined whole myrciu's world by just 1 sentence. He thought that if he hit 76 lvl and he finally stop calling others 'high lvl partys', that hes gonna win vs everyone with closed eyes. He thought that lvl is the only thing that matters. You could prepare him slowly for such info instead of shocking him like this :(. Im afraid hes gonna get heart attack.

You are obsessed with my person almost like BlackJack, mentioning my previous nickname everywhere. Nice b8 m8

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Nice avatar, is that you? Such a rebel.

Edited by Myrtan

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

log enoght to not hit 72 lvl yet on any of chars you were playing.

24 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You are obsessed with my person almost like BlackJack, mentioning my previous nickname everywhere. Nice b8 m8

Nice avatar, is that you? Such a rebel.

Cmon, stop fap on my face and help us!!!xD

21 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

log enoght to not hit 72 lvl yet on any of chars you were playing.

If u think, its must be true.B|

I have login on all chars from archers/mages cp, are u sure what u said?:ph34r:

So bad, that im not selfish or thief. I can be so high lvl and rich bi.tch.;)

Hm, is this guy Stiba007 still exist? Oo he is so proud that he helped to Perks to make epics <----- You are soooooo PRO. And last night when your ally members was fighting vs your good friends JF, YOUR pro pt decided to watch fights at babyrage's stream.

P.S. Stiba my friend, after 1,5 year of exping its time to try PVP. Win or lose, its more funny than exping chars coz daddy Biz told you that your archer CP is crap :D.

Back to work

<PR> cMoTaH

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Cmon, stop fap on my face and help us!!!xD

It just reminds of all of these rebel bad girls pictures with quotes, young bitches put on the wall in Facebook after their first period to make people think they are so tough and cool. Just look at the simmilarities :D 
badgirl.jpg.706b84b8acb04f61ca1cb89ed42f1d54.jpgIMG_20170724_132557.jpg.94d8607fd84fcc3c48bb249b4a5b8b1c.jpg.79bc15819a350c55c0dfe92ab48c3094.jpg

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Berso said:

P.S. Stiba my friend, after 1,5 year of exping its time to try PVP. Win or lose, its more funny than exping chars coz daddy Biz told you that your archer CP is crap :D.

Back to work

<PR> cMoTaH

There is no such sentence in his dictionary as PVP or his translator messed up and PVP translated to PR

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It just reminds of all of these rebel bad girls pictures with quotes, young bitches put on the wall in Facebook after their first period to make people think they are so tough and cool. Just look at the simmilarities :D 
badgirl.jpg.706b84b8acb04f61ca1cb89ed42f1d54.jpgIMG_20170724_132557.jpg.94d8607fd84fcc3c48bb249b4a5b8b1c.jpg.79bc15819a350c55c0dfe92ab48c3094.jpg

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA!!!

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Im so fcking hot girl, with beard and pennis. Hm, now i know why Demoss is so crazy from me.Tyriastena has only pennis, he is not so hot for him after using woman hormones. xD

33 minutes ago, Berso said:

Hm, is this guy Stiba007 still exist? Oo he is so proud that he helped to Perks to make epics <----- You are soooooo PRO. And last night when your ally members was fighting vs your good friends JF, YOUR pro pt decided to watch fights at babyrage's stream.

Back to work

<PR> cMoTaH

Wow, second post for long time and again about me + inspired my goodbyes. Its so nice. 

We helped Perks to makes epics? I hope than they lend us some epics.xD

Last night i was on burgers/beers with members from clan and after play only few games poker. So sry, but we dont play here so long and now we have a summer break. 

Btw. I have archer pt? Hm, Myrciu, we need your help again. Take off your hands from your pants, stop watching on my face and help us. ;)

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Demoss how is ur shemale love tyriastene btw? ^^

Kicked, why, You want some private time with her? I thought so You would be jealous.....

Edited by Demosek

4 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Kicked, why, You want some private time with her? I thought so You would be jealous.....

Was just wondering whats up cos i dont play lately. You didnt like shemale d1ck? :(. Tbh i still wonder if i should use she or he :D

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Was just wondering whats up cos i dont play lately. You didnt like shemale d1ck? :(. Tbh i still wonder if i should use she or he :D

Dont measure everybody with Your own scale. I only enjoyed only one true perkunas d1ck!!!!!!! #makeperkunasgreatagain

Edited by Demosek

2 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Dont measure everybody with Your own scale. I only enjoyed only one true perkunas d1ck!!!!!!!

Bizz?
I know he offer protection e.t.c but this is a bit too much

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1