Psomo

Heals / M.Attack

question guys: i equip c grade ++ weapon and i make 750~ heal with battle heal with bssc. i use no grade weapon with bssng and i make only kinda 430.. is it normal that m.attack affects heal so much? i remember in other servers heal from that range weapons was like 20-30hp... this is a bit less than double heal. if anyone can enlighten me pls do so :D 

15 minutes ago, Psomo said:

question guys: i equip c grade ++ weapon and i make 750~ heal with battle heal with bssc. i use no grade weapon with bssng and i make only kinda 430.. is it normal that m.attack affects heal so much? i remember in other servers heal from that range weapons was like 20-30hp... this is a bit less than double heal. if anyone can enlighten me pls do so :D 

Its weapon grade. Check any c weapon it will be similar. and then D wep will heal less with more m atk. B>C>D>NG

Edited by ProGressive

M atk started to affect heals just before H5 chronicle and i think it still affects heals, but u can test it yourself very easily, make heals w/o empower and with and compare heals