Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Great axe broke, FP broke, D gloves broke, 3 parts plated leather broke, peril broke and many other items d,c,b
WTF? all those in a row broke and we see weapons bought from auction +10 +11+12 +16 etc...
GMs messing with the chances of enchanting scrolls now so that force ppl buy weapons from auction with euro.
And some will say "I made weapon from +0 to +12" etc, no guys breaking so many items in a row without even 1 success ITS NOT NORMAL!

At least one item should be successful enchanted.
Come on even for you its suspicious...
Im not talking about 2-3 items I am talking about more than 10!

2 minutes ago, Legiana said:

More than 20! Its not normal!!! San0 pls give him back items, its not fair.:/

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

More than 20! Its not normal!!! San0 pls give him back items, its not fair.:/

Are you stupid?
I dont want them back I want a fair game.

29 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Great axe broke, FP broke, D gloves broke, 3 parts plated leather broke, peril broke and many other items d,c,b
WTF? all those in a row broke and we see weapons bought from auction +10 +11+12 +16 etc...
GMs messing with the chances of enchanting scrolls now so that force ppl buy weapons from auction with euro.
And some will say "I made weapon from +0 to +12" etc, no guys breaking so many items in a row without even 1 success ITS NOT NORMAL!

Lineage is a cruel world.You are not the 1st one who broke so many items neither the last,deal with it  and go on.IF you cant handle this game doesnt fit you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Lineage is a cruel world.You are not the 1st one who broke so many items neither the last,deal with it  and go on.IF you cant handle this game doesnt fit you.

Im not doing the favor leaving this game, Im here since the first beta and I will keep playing here until I feel like I want to stop.

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Im not doing the favor leaving this game, Im here since the first beta and I will keep playing here until I feel like I want to stop.

Go on then and dont make this kind of topic and mentioning gm's,chances,euro's e.t.c .You disparaging server 

Oh let me see this topic is in general discussion so i can answer and defend server if i want to
If you want some  serious gm  answer go make a topic at report section with decent  proofs and statistics.
Using  proof as helmet broke  boots broke axe broke  dont w8 any decent answer except mine  cause forum is boring at summer and looking for chat chat 

7 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Oh let me see this topic is in general discussion so i can answer and defend server if i want to
If you want some  serious gm  answer go make a topic at report section with decent  proofs and statistics.
Using  proof as helmet broke  boots broke axe broke  dont w8 any decent answer except mine  cause forum is boring at summer and looking for chat chat 

No, the reason you answer is that you and your soilfriends got hurt because you arent allied with us and now you try to get epics, be protected and exp under those you were feeling disgusted and were hating. And now every time I post something one of you pops up and trying to hate.

I wont consider you serious of discussion because Im the one who feels disgusted by you now.

9 minutes ago, Legiana said:

No, the reason you answer is that you and your soilfriends got hurt because you arent allied with us and now you try to get epics, be protected and exp under those you were feeling disgusted and were hating. And now every time I post something one of you pops up and trying to hate.

I wont consider you serious of discussion because Im the one who feels disgusted by you now.

4 orfen 4 aq 5 core is enough for 1 party  ?
P.S This kind of topic make me happy we are not ally

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

RNG-meme.jpg

Back at 6 month after 1.5 started i broke 6 lances 5 to +4 and 1 to 5. More then that i already broke at once 13 doom helmets trying to make 1 +6, broke 12 boots and gloves to make 1 of each +6, now each of this episodes happend in different times, but for sure it has nothing to do with server its pure luck, live with it or dont enchant. ?

We did manage to make a +6 avadon robe i think in 1 try this week... i surely dont know how enchant systems work but remember that friendly dwarf with aobas ; he make +13 1-2 times. Also was it myrciu with the c daggers;; + 10-12 2 times;

All made from +0. Maybe some items brake easier my friend :)

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

What about new series on yt "Enchanting with Legiana"?

Killing you with basic hits is more interesting

Oh look, it is the classic biweekly Jungle thread talking trash about server and/or admins. One day they might get tired of being so nice to you.

10 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Oh look, it is the classic biweekly Jungle thread talking trash about server and/or admins. One day they might get tired of being so nice to you.

Or start taking the project more seriously and return skills like vamp back to original instead of ignoring us and bring the 2.0

And ofc stop adding enchanted items in auction and selling them for euro.

12 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Or start taking the project more seriously and return skills like vamp back to original instead of ignoring us and bring the 2.0

And ofc stop adding enchanted items in auction and selling them for euro.

Or they can just enforce the rules and kick your butt out of the forum for breaking them.

In fact, im starting to think that your (and oiko's, firebeast's, leonidas' and a few others) anger towards administration comes from being banned on every single private server you play for posts like this and those in the other thread, it would certainly explain a lot.

Your thoughts are wrong stop the weed it affects your comments

Edited by Legiana