Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Nice offtopic. I just hope when the time comes and i stat playing here again ill be able to move on different spots and make fair fights with equal numbers and wont see instant PR. I hope untill then Myrciu hits his lovely 76 lvl so hes gonna be higher lvl than us and his excused about lvl difference will be irrelevant. I just wonder what a huge difference makes lvl 76 over lvl 72 that murciu always call other pt "high lvls" etc :D. Maybe one day jungle can be even top clan on the server and legiana hero PR, when 95% of ppl quit the serber ^^

4 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

@Demosek with the difference that some ppl holding hands, some ppl holding dicks.

That is so true!!!!!! And beautiful!!! I go cry it out in my comfort zone.

Best fact is Everyone recognize we are 1 destroyed ally with max 1 mixed party active but when  the time comes suddenly its 2 allys vs 1ally  at epics and dick holding
What the fuck just happened here? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Best fact is Everyone recognize we are 1 destroyed ally with max 1 mixed party active but when  the time comes suddenly its 2 allys vs 1ally  at epics and dick holding
What the fuck just happened here? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

c317911128_fuck_logic.jpg

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 3

People learned 1 word and spam it in every topic. 

Im reading forum for 2 years but dickholding is only used the last 2 months.

Seriously its the same people fighting in all forum topics , arent you tired?

58 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nice offtopic. I just hope when the time comes and i stat playing here again ill be able to move on different spots and make fair fights with equal numbers and wont see instant PR. I hope untill then Myrciu hits his lovely 76 lvl so hes gonna be higher lvl than us and his excused about lvl difference will be irrelevant. I just wonder what a huge difference makes lvl 76 over lvl 72 that murciu always call other pt "high lvls" etc :D. Maybe one day jungle can be even top clan on the server and legiana hero PR, when 95% of ppl quit the serber ^^

Just remind me who actually tried to fight you instead pr no matter the level differences. Ah well, you just said it to me in pm in the past. About what lvl 72 you are talking. Today I will hit 72, and I will be highest level in our party. We are in range 66-71 atm. 71 Vs 76, 5 levels difference. You say me that it don't matter at all? Do you know mechanic of L2?

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Seriously its the same people fighting in all forum topics , arent you tired?

This forum is magic. Whatever topic is started it will end-up in same way.

We started here with enchant chance talk end up like.... you know....

Btw I would love to hear here Hefaistos and his stories about Yaksa and Aoba enchanting ;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

ye.. sad that this is the only term that can be used for your actions.

Well, sad is your vocabulary is that of a 15 year old boy then.

But i guess thats why you make a great team with some jungle players.

Anyway im off , keep it up

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Well, sad is your vocabulary is that of a 15 year old boy then.

But i guess thats why you make a great team with some jungle players.

Just this is the words that i have to use so you can understand me. 

P.S. why you are off? I`d love to hear some more explanation in the topic about allies. Specially coming from you who used to relog every single time when enemy starting to group just to avoid the PVP.

Edited by AwakenDemon

10 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Just this is the words that i have to use so you can understand me. 

P.S. why you are off? I`d love to hear some more explanation in the topic about allies. Specially coming from you who used to relog every single time when enemy starting to group just to avoid the PVP.

Lol its off topic but i will do a last reply.

You propably have no idea that i drive chars from sayomi cp on pvps and i did it many times when you were ally with us. 

You propably have no idea that i sleep when you start your prime cause i have to wake up at 5am to go somewhere.

I remember the only time you sent me a message on discord for pvp , i replied with yes ofc and logged to help you. But i guess your memmory isnt so good mr ego.

Seriously stop saying bullshits about people you have no idea about. Thats why none old player likes you.

I cant care less.. People who logging off right before pvp and pretending that they are afk when pvp happens.

Maybe we shall ask Bilbao or Monica how it was in your CP back in time and how fast you changing "prime times".

Prime time: "Until enemy cp appear in LOA entrance."

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I cant care less.. People who logging off right before pvp and pretending that they are afk when pvp happens.

Maybe we shall ask Bilbao or Monica how it was in your CP back in time and how fast you changing "prime times".

Prime time: "Until enemy cp appear in LOA entrance."

Ask them if i was playing l2 at that time. I dare you. ;)

18 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Seriously stop saying bullshits about people you have no idea about. Thats why none old player likes you.

And look at that hypocrisy ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

And look at that hypocrisy ;)

Go and back up your friends when they insult people's mothers.

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Go and back up your friends when they insult people's mothers.

I told them that not in public forum that this is stupid, unlike you were flaming us in public forum rather than talk with us in private back then when we were allies. ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

I told them that not in public forum that this is stupid, unlike you were flaming us in public forum rather than talk with us in private back then when we were allies. ;)

Show me a message where i flame you in forum when you were allies. 

Your problem with me started a lot later and i never flamed till your boys begun telling me in greek that they know me and they will kick my ass in real life :)

I told you again myrtan , you speak without knowing the situation cause your friends type these bullshits in Greek.

57 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just remind me who actually tried to fight you instead pr no matter the level differences. Ah well, you just said it to me in pm in the past. About what lvl 72 you are talking. Today I will hit 72, and I will be highest level in our party. We are in range 66-71 atm. 71 Vs 76, 5 levels difference. You say me that it don't matter at all? Do you know mechanic of L2?

Hmmmm

monster.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Hmmmm

monster.png

Ah good point. Forgot about monster. But he is the only one with high lvl ;) back then when we were fighting uchi CP monster didn't play he had break.

Edited by Myrtan

33 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Yomana finished army?

not yet, but im sure he can still make it intime when 2.0 released