Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

4 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This post make me think back in the days when "future" jungle where pming me like eulogist to go and help them at EV at satyr spot cause they got harrased and when we won  castle with jungle and capone was on our TS like thank you guys jungle aprreciate licking our balls.....
You got a very short Memory, anyway have fun and try keep to all jungle force the illusion that SM are trying hard get epics farm and cause of jungle force we cant do nothing  while we repent and cry cause we lost jungle from the alliance 

OFC only bullshit and air words.. What else can you expect from that new age Greek people or i would better call them (Ellinofwnous).. I would love to see one screenshot of the bullshits are saying there and prove somewhere that i was licking balls, because like i said again im not a cocksucker and i proved many times. For the Gludio Castle when Jerna gave it to us i just said to Jerna that i appreciate it, i dont remember said a single shit to a hypocrite like you. Everyone here knows that the most greeks of your company right there sucks and you are the reason that theese Vietnameese guys cant hold and build an ally so you are just waiting for 2.0 and hope for the soilfriends come back and build your ally again. The most of you are just nobodies, quiting the server after DL broke, pretending that keep playing and helping your new allies to catch up but the only thing you actualy do is to play only for the epics. You log all in the epic farm and hide back in your greek caves after the raids gone only because epics gets you real money. (Truth always sucks). Ofc not talking for all of them but some of them like Ganja, Ribos, Yomana etc...

You wanna learn more about theese guys? I will start from @Kure the greekwannabe guy or even worse, when an old member of vigilance quited game with the char Direktor, he gift that character to ZacMan because they were friends in real life and Zac started to play that char for 5-6 days. When Kure saw that the started to cry to his father "Sayomi" that this is not fair and he wanted to play that WL insteed of gifting to zacman. They did everything possible to take that char from our hands and sayo also told me to talk with zacman and give them that character. I did it, i told to zac just let it go and give it to him. So that guy took a ready char at 71 lvl that time and he still complaining about bots..

@Yomana Almost the same story here. When the main owner of BloodyQueen OL quitted, gifted that char to kareliaaa, kareliaaa was playing with that char and lvl him everyday and when we left dramateam and we joined rebirth i told to kareliaaa to contact with the old owner of bloodyqueen and change the acount because i was smelling problems coming from hate. The bloody owner told to kareliaaa dont worry no one gonna take that char from you, i gave it to you and its urs. Guess what happened next? yomana logs with bloodyqueen and says on clan chat "im taking that char from you, it belongs to my old CP." There was Nagath0r answer him you will not take anything this char belongs to kareliaaa now after the old owner gift him and if he wants to give you bloody back now that we changed ally just contact him first and then take it. yomana said ok and he changed the pass of bloodyqueen after some mins. :)

Conclusion?

57 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Yomana finished army?

He needs to finish education first..

Edited by Capone
  • Like 3

Every time I post something a julien pops up and changes subject.

And then they want me to take them seriously...

Even if I wanted to take you seriously I cant because what you say isnt the reality.

12 minutes ago, Capone said:

OFC only bullshit and air words.. What else can you expect from that new age Greek people or i would better call them (Ellinofwnous).. I would love to see one screenshot of the bullshits are saying there and prove somewhere that i was licking balls, because like i said again im not a cocksucker and i proved many times. For the Gludio Castle when Jerna gave it to us i just said to Jerna that i appreciate it, i dont remember said a single shit to a hypocrite like you. Everyone here knows that the most greeks of your company right there sucks and you are the reason that theese Vietnameese guys cant hold and build an ally so you are just waiting for 2.0 and hope for the soilfriends come back and build your ally again. The most of you are just nobodies, quiting the server after DL broke, pretending that keep playing and helping your new allies to catch up but the only thing you actualy do is to play only for the epics. You log all in the epic farm and hide back in your greek caves after the raids gone only because epics gets you real money. (Truth always sucks). Ofc not talking for all of them but some of them like Ganja, Ribos, Yomana etc...

You wanna learn more about theese guys? I will start from @Kure the greekwannabe guy or even worse, when an old member of vigilance quited game with the char Direktor, he gift that character to ZacMan because they were friends in real life and Zac started to play that char for 5-6 days. When Kure saw that the started to cry to his father "Sayomi" that this is not fair and he wanted to play that WL insteed of gifting to zacman. They did everything possible to take that char from our hands and sayo also told me to talk with zacman and give them that character. I did it, i told to zac just let it go and give it to him. So that guy took a ready char at 71 lvl that time and he still complaining about bots..

@Yomana Almost the same story here. When the main owner of BloodyQueen OL quitted, gifted that char to kareliaaa, kareliaaa was playing with that char and lvl him everyday and when we left dramateam and we joined rebirth i told to kareliaaa to contact with the old owner of bloodyqueen and change the acount because i was smelling problems coming from hate. The bloody owner told to kareliaaa dont worry no one gonna take that char from you, i gave it to you and its urs. Guess what happened next? yomana logs with bloodyqueen and says on clan chat "im taking that char from you, it belongs to my old CP." There was Nagath0r answer him you will not take anything this char belongs to kareliaaa now after the old owner gift him and if he wants to give you bloody back now that we changed ally just contact him first and then take it. yomana said ok and he changed the pass of bloodyqueen after some mins. :)

Conclusion?

I changed the pass back after 3-4 hours without even moving that char. I didnt touch it at all . And i did it cause japolecze talked to me. 

Why you dont say the whole story?

The real owner told me that he will take the char back if my ex cp wants but we said we dont care. Just so you know. Like he told me to take back all items and i said no. 

And i have conversations that prove this. In case you think im saying bullshits.

You propably should say this about half your clan and not me. But then, you are proud to have people in clan that threaten me in real life , so who are you kidding.

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Conclusion?

Nice fairytales bruh, keep continuing plz.

and this is what happenig when u have nothing to say but the need of posting somehow is stronger than you

Edited by AwakenDemon
  • Like 2

Sm faild clan no ally no future!!! just farm half of epic whit a mix party ... and take all es hate about that ..

13 hours ago, Kure said:

P.S. Its pretty clear that you are newbie in "epics politics"... If you dont understand what we did there i will leave you live in your world of illusion.

Kure stop tell them about epic politics !we are ok like this 

9 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

because ES are the one who is running and shouting all over place. Not you and the whole retard squad that you gathered, right?

I love the time  wen I make you mad xaxaca

Edited by pistolas

what? :)

you really cant dont understand emotions do you?

Mad is when u come and cry to me 40 min why i kicked you out of TS and dont want to play with u anymore. 

Now is just funny. 

See the difference?

Edited by AwakenDemon

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

I changed the pass back after 3-4 hours without even moving that char. I didnt touch it at all . And i did it cause japolecze talked to me. 

Why you dont say the whole story?

The real owner told me that he will take the char back if my ex cp wants but we said we dont care. Just so you know. Like he told me to take back all items and i said no. 

And i have conversations that prove this. In case you think im saying bullshits.

You propably should say this about half your clan and not me. But then, you are proud to have people in clan that threaten me in real life , so who are you kidding.

Strange.. Because when we got back BloodyQueen in the end, we just got it without items. :)
Thanks for aproving that i said the truth and what kind of person you are.. ;)
Do you scare about your real life? BOOOOOO :@ hahahaha :D LMAO

1 hour ago, Kure said:

Nice fairytales bruh, keep continuing plz.

Nice to see your big mouth getting smaller this time.
Now tell me in wich part you want me to continue.. On how much hypocrites you are or about the real money sucking from a game?
No problem for me to continue if u wish..

Direktor WL is rightfully belong to sayomi Cp, since they help him exp alot from time through time, and you hereby saying like you did a favor to them @capone, well played

6 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

and its is far away from the weekend....

@Kure  Jungle have more honor and did more as an ally than your clans did in DL ( and after DL times ).

But hey you guys can keep spreading your hate around and barking all over the place.

Want to hear my answer about your behavior or you will figure it out by urself? 

And what is Honor to you, clown?

• Leaving an ally that helped you from low levels just so you could have further free protection, free loa farm and free epics ? Not to mention free clan, free clan hall, free pobs (or adena to buy them) for clan upgrade just so you could be an ungrateful little prick the moment Soil wasn't there to handle everything on a silver plate to you.
  • Constantly seeking for an ally that allows you to free farm in EU prime, even if it means allying with the guys you hated (cof.. Jungle) ? 
  • Begging for our CP to stay longer in loa to prevent Biz, alone with his CP, from reaching heart before you just so you could have the advantage in your EGO fight ? Oh it wasn't Jungle helping you there right, it was always us, the useless ones, the ones you also begged to join your clan. There is a good reason no one stays in your clan to play with you. Maybe work on your bj skills to help you please someone if everything else isn't working, or be forever alone in westworld. 
  • Running from sniper bridge to 3ways avoiding a 2parties vs 2 parties fight until you meet a 3rd CP to fight us (i mean, i know you got absolutely trashed the day before 2v2 as everyone can see on ETE's video, but aren't you all about honor? L O L), bizqquit-wannabe ? Brazilian CP having to log on EU prime to help awakendemon zerg to free farm entire prime, it is all about Honor of course...

I also don't think anyone can even remember what the fuck Jungle was doing during DL days (other than Zacman farming EV with perkunas chars on a random pt and crying on my PM that i was there hunting a 20k karma perkunas char, i can't remember anything else about the core Jungle members), but feels convenient to act like they were so helpful back there right? :D You flamed them so hard for being awful while we "were together", but now suddenly they were helpful even months before that, ahahahahahaha. History revisionist at its best.

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Yea, it is not like he got to 71 by farming with his CP right? :D  Nice try leaving out the part where Zacman took the entire gear and wh for himself and didn't return a single animal bone to direktor when he started playing again few weeks back, such a good RL friend, Kure is the bad guy wow ! Guess who helped Direktor to be able to play again. Not Zacman, not Jungle, certainly not you or the Mr.Honor there, if it was up to you guys he would just have his accounts with no gear no adena no mats.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Capone said:

Conclusion?

Sorry i cant hear you i am on my private yacht With my hoes raining money and making  champagne showers From epic jewels real money 
#MAKEITRAIN

15 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

• Leaving an ally that helped you from low levels just so you could have further free protection, free loa farm and free epics ? Not to mention free clan, free clan hall, free pobs (or adena to buy them) for clan upgrade just so you could be an ungrateful little prick the moment Soil wasn't there to handle everything on a silver plate to you.
  • Actually changed 2 allies since start: First -  i never liked the zerging strategy of Biz, no matter that we played in same clan since i was 40lvl. Second - because Soil left i got stucked with failures like you and pistolas.  What low lvls u talking about u braindead monkey? We joined DL when we was 69 lvl. What low lvls? Back in time your main parties was 71-72.
  • Constantly seeking for an ally that allows you to free farm in EU prime, even if it means allying with the guys you hated (cof.. Jungle) ? 
  • As its said in previous topics - before my CP joined DL you had no clue what is LOA farm in EU primes. If it wasnt me and fishfood to sustain and protect your spots in LOA, you would continue hiding in primes where noone plays.. like you are doing now. "sorry prime time is over" right after enemies logging. Thats your trade mark.
  • Begging for our CP to stay longer in loa to prevent Biz, alone with his CP, from reaching heart before you just so you could have the advantage in your EGO fight ? Oh it wasn't Jungle helping you there right, it was always us, the useless ones, the ones you also begged to join your clan. There is a good reason no one stays in your clan to play with you. Maybe work on your bj skills to help you please someone if everything else isn't working, or be forever alone in westworld. 
  • I have no clue who you are but i am pretty sure i didnt begged anyone to stay and defend EU time. And most certain i didnt begged anyone to join my clan. About bj skills ill contact you to teach me  since you end up as a master.
  • Running from sniper bridge to 3ways avoiding a 2parties vs 2 parties fight until you meet a 3rd CP to fight us (i mean, i know you got absolutely trashed the day before 2v2 as everyone can see on ETE's video, but aren't you all about honor? L O L), bizqquit-wannabe ? Brazilian CP having to log on EU prime to help awakendemon zerg to free farm entire prime, it is all about Honor of course... 
  • What brazilian CP you talking about? And dont talk to me about outnumbering because your trashcans farming with 20 ppl on 1 spot so they can protect each other and at least steal some farm. If for some reason they got just 1 CP there when some enemy appears instand 2nd party logging because there is no such thing like CP vs CP for you.

I also don't think anyone can even remember what the fuck Jungle was doing during DL days (other than Zacman farming EV with perkunas chars on a random pt and crying on my PM that i was there hunting a 20k karma perkunas char, i can't remember anything else about the core Jungle members), but feels convenient to act like they were so helpful back there right? :D You flamed them so hard for being awful while we "were together", but now suddenly they were helpful even months before that, ahahahahahaha. History revisionist at its best.

Yea, it is not like he got to 71 by farming with his CP right? :D  Nice try leaving out the part where Zacman took the entire gear and wh for himself and didn't return a single animal bone to direktor when he started playing again few weeks back, such a good RL friend, Kure is the bad guy wow ! Guess who helped Direktor to be able to play again. Not Zacman, not Jungle, certainly not you or the Mr.Honor there, if it was up to you guys he would just have his accounts with no gear no adena no mats.

Edited by AwakenDemon

23 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Brazilian CP? Man, we work at EU Primes... LOL. And most of us on prefer to stay with our families on weekends. So I dont know what are u talking about... I hope u dont think that Desnatada/Rolan are brazilians.

Edited by rhaegar

I guess this happens when you take it that deep and enjoy it so much that its even blurring even your vision.

I dont see other reason for their posts.

25 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I shouldn't even answer to a guy who smoking weed even in forum, i dont know your ingame name but i bet you are one of those depended greeks from the same company. Im not gonna prove one more time here that you keep lying and keep been hypocrite because everyone already knows. Are you trying to defend Kure now? Because i said what kind of licker he is and how he get his free char? Do u also wanna learn that he quited playing his previous char that sws from sayomi's CP and i was the one and nagath0r from my clan who log his character on the sieges and help sayomi's party? Just dont fck with me rlly. You are just 1 hair of my balls that i forgot to shave. If you are one of that good greek company i bet you barelly can read greek also, so take some screenshots to shut your mouth.

14 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Sorry i cant hear you i am on my private yacht With my hoes raining money and making  champagne showers From epic jewels real money 
#MAKEITRAIN

First of all im not talking, im typing but your education didn't teach you to recognize the speach of the writing. Some of you guys are pretending the online gamers but i could call you online money suckers actually.

Just now, Capone said:

I shouldn't even answer to a guy who smoking weed even in forum, i dont know your ingame name but i bet you are one of those depended greeks from the same company. Im not gonna prove one more time here that you keep lying and keep been hypocrite because everyone already knows. Are you trying to defend Kure now? Because i said what kind of licker he is and how he get his free char? Do u also wanna learn that he quited playing his previous char that sws from sayomi's CP and i was the one and nagath0r from my clan who log his character on the sieges and help sayomi's party? Just dont fck with me rlly. You are just 1 hair of my balls that i forgot to shave. If you are one of that good greek company i bet you barelly can read greek also, so take some screenshots to shut your mouth.

TRANSLATE!!!

Just now, Legiana said:

It says Legiana has new targets for her videos.

Just let them swallow your arrow with eyes with full of salty tears, that drop in this forum :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

TRANSLATE!!!

Its the truth about ZacMan and Direktor. Not gonna say more.. Im just here to shut some big mouths and not gonna open more.. I will just open some butt holes only if they keep fck with me..