Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

1 minute ago, Capone said:

idk.. Do u even playing?

I must log in pistolas ? Next time I will put my name in all chars that I drive 

16 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

You know very well we treated you well inside the ally. If Kure alone rustled your jimmies to the point where you'd rather join the people who actually sneakily flamed you much harder to us everyday, there is nothing we can do about that, gl and hf. Just don't act like you were the reason we did anything. You know you were not a great help, you know you stepped inside Loa  literally once with us and that we couldn't babysit you 24/7 in AB, you got free castle among other things, but those subjects are long dead i guess, whats the point... One day you say you had to move on and find an ally that suited your timezone better, next day you say you just wanted more respect... lol.

There was many reasons. Decision about leaving was considered by us for some time. We didn't just randomly decided to leave. Sorry, let's be honest here, but flaming us with Perkunas who are enemies on a public forum wasn't a well treatment. First of all our enemies saw that you have 0 respect for us, and treat us like some kind of naive idiots. Second of all, one of our CP just wanted to leave after seeing how well you treat our clan. Eulogist had no choice, this wasn't easy decision for him. I know, you don't because we were talking about it almost everyday watching forum flaming from Kure and others. Other thing, your ally magically found time when we left the ally to gank us in AB for a week they were continousily ganking us. So, you didn't have time to help us and show us that we are in a good ally. Considering the fact that you didn't have anything better to do because some of you are already max level, but you had time to gank us when we left the ally in AB at our prime. And my final argument. We didn't like how you act like pussies against Perkunas letting them to do whatever they want, take LOA or AB no problem. "Come in LOA, we can't help you, we can't fight them" such pathetic. Jungle was fighting with Phoenix with high level Perkunas and theirr ally low clans for over a month everyday with no success but we kept trying and you did nothing.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

And what is Honor to you, clown?

• Leaving an ally that helped you from low levels just so you could have further free protection, free loa farm and free epics ? Not to mention free clan, free clan hall, free pobs (or adena to buy them) for clan upgrade just so you could be an ungrateful little prick the moment Soil wasn't there to handle everything on a silver plate to you.
  • Constantly seeking for an ally that allows you to free farm in EU prime, even if it means allying with the guys you hated (cof.. Jungle) ? 
  • Begging for our CP to stay longer in loa to prevent Biz, alone with his CP, from reaching heart before you just so you could have the advantage in your EGO fight ? Oh it wasn't Jungle helping you there right, it was always us, the useless ones, the ones you also begged to join your clan. There is a good reason no one stays in your clan to play with you. Maybe work on your bj skills to help you please someone if everything else isn't working, or be forever alone in westworld. 
  • Running from sniper bridge to 3ways avoiding a 2parties vs 2 parties fight until you meet a 3rd CP to fight us (i mean, i know you got absolutely trashed the day before 2v2 as everyone can see on ETE's video, but aren't you all about honor? L O L), bizqquit-wannabe ? Brazilian CP having to log on EU prime to help awakendemon zerg to free farm entire prime, it is all about Honor of course...

I also don't think anyone can even remember what the fuck Jungle was doing during DL days (other than Zacman farming EV with perkunas chars on a random pt and crying on my PM that i was there hunting a 20k karma perkunas char, i can't remember anything else about the core Jungle members), but feels convenient to act like they were so helpful back there right? :D You flamed them so hard for being awful while we "were together", but now suddenly they were helpful even months before that, ahahahahahaha. History revisionist at its best.

Yea, it is not like he got to 71 by farming with his CP right? :D  Nice try leaving out the part where Zacman took the entire gear and wh for himself and didn't return a single animal bone to direktor when he started playing again few weeks back, such a good RL friend, Kure is the bad guy wow ! Guess who helped Direktor to be able to play again. Not Zacman, not Jungle, certainly not you or the Mr.Honor there, if it was up to you guys he would just have his accounts with no gear no adena no mats.

Ad also begged Uchi to join his clan for like 2-3 weeks. Comign on TS everyday and sucking Uchis balls and licking his anus just to make Uchi join VigaZerg :D. Nothing new u said here

• Like 1

Why everyone ignore the post that a guy from NF sell his items/character for RM.You guys from NF said that you do not sell items but as a spectator i dont see this as a true fact.

16 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Why everyone ignore the post that a guy from NF sell his items/character for RM.You guys from NF said that you do not sell items but as a spectator i dont see this as a true fact.

19 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

You find some random guy with random name seling char on some sh1tty website, well i didnt see ANY proof about who can it be so..

21 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

try harder with proper proof to make ur enemies get banned man :D

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Idk and why should i care? :D It doesn't say any name in there who is it? 
I just care on how do u link that with me.. :)

Same logic you link me Myrmidon..... hawkeye
i am trying to prove you your stupidity

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Strange.. Because when we got back BloodyQueen in the end, we just got it without items. :)
Thanks for aproving that i said the truth and what kind of person you are.. ;)
Do you scare about your real life? BOOOOOO :@ hahahaha :D LMAO

Yes im so scared dont you see...i still wait ih3art to come :D

About the rest , you really dont know what kind of person i am if you think im selling epics for real money. You can ask japo where our epics are ;)

And i confirmed you said half the truth. As i said i changed the pass back after 3-4 hours and you had the char without any problems , before we even talk with real owner. Something you never said.

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Same logic you link me Myrmidon..... hawkeye

Why? Isno belongs to my clan? Or i just kicked him right after he scammed one of my friends and enemy in game?

Edited by Capone

i dont like guys from DL by default, but those jungle dudes, i feel i will lower my selfesteem if i argue with them.

Im not part of a game but its funny how you speak about epics. As far as i know the party who learned/helped to protect epics and "lead" them left alliance and playing neutral. As far as i know, that party never leaves for -exp or some stupid stuff, that means something really bad had to happen inside the ally. So stop speaking about epics when epics are total control of the crowd+time you can play. Either the ones who losing epics are on very bad online time for them or either are bad as alliance.

1t5wsc.jpg

Did i sell my character or i still play i am confused

Please tell this guy that i am 71 level now and price for my Hawkeye is increased

Dont be so amateur..

And my mates when you talk to me please inform me about that.I know you are a bunch of disabled kids but please PLEASE please so respect and dignity dont act like that.

P.S MyrmidonAchilles was here before you ,is still HERE and will be here .But your bunch soon will be a bad memory of toxic cancer

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Yes im so scared dont you see...i still wait ih3art to come :D

About the rest , you really dont know what kind of person i am if you think im selling epics for real money. You can ask japo where our epics are ;)

And i confirmed you said half the truth. As i said i changed the pass back after 3-4 hours and you had the char without any problems , before we even talk with real owner. Something you never said.

You act like a badass in keyboard but in order to be a badass to life you need to support it.When said you that you look like a pakistani g@y boy you close your FB photos because you scared.Im not the guy that will interefere game with real life (most of the times) but you boy got problem with your self and for this reason you act as you act.Nerd,Coward,thief and liar.Pathetic.

9 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Did i sell my character or i still play i am confused

Please tell this guy that i am 71 level now and price for my Hawkeye is increased

Dont be so amateur..

And my mates when you talk to me please inform me about that.I know you are a bunch of disabled kids but please PLEASE please so respect and dignity dont act like that.

P.S MyrmidonAchilles was here before you ,is still HERE and will be here .But your bunch soon will be a bad memory of toxic cancer

You upload the character on forum TO SELL it but you didnt find anyone to sell it so you STILL play.(Lol)
Amateur is you and your side that you think that you are the chosen ones but in fact you are the liar ones because you cant accept some facts
Your plan as side and for you is to try to do what you did to Mercenaries LONG AGO but in the end you understand that we are not Mercenaries and you cannot divide us.
P.S. MyrmidonArxides was here before me,breaking clans - force guys to fight each other for his own good,he is STILL HERE trying to do the same.but he will NOT be here for long.But us bunch soon will be a clan with 20 Core clan Players compared to you a bad memory of toxic cancer.Now start your badass actions you too like yomana to show us how man you are. behind a computer.

EDIT:YOU ARE ONLINE ON THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW AFTER SO MANY MONTHS BY THE WAY IN THE PAGE OF YOUR DONATIONS.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You act like a badass in keyboard but in order to be a badass to life you need to support it.When said you that you look like a pakistani g@y boy you close your FB photos because you scared.Im not the guy that will interefere game with real life (most of the times) but you boy got problem with your self and for this reason you act as you act.Nerd,Coward,thief and liar.Pathetic.

You upload the character on forum TO SELL it but you didnt find anyone to sell it so you STILL play.(Lol)
Amateur is you and your side that you think that you are the chosen ones but in fact you are the liar ones because you cant accept some facts
Your plan as side and for you is to try to do what you did to Mercenaries LONG AGO but in the end you understand that we are not Mercenaries and you cannot divide us.
P.S. MyrmidonArxides was here before me,breaking clans - force guys to fight each other for his own good,he is STILL HERE trying to do the same.but he will NOT be here for long.But us bunch soon will be a clan with 20 CORE Players compared to you a bad memory of toxic cancer.Now start your badass actions you too like yomana to show us how man you are. behind a computer.

YOU ARE ONLINE ON THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW AFTER SO MONTHS BY THE WAY IN THE PAGE OF YOUR DONATIONS.

Mate i am not like your 15 year old friends you have .You can manipulate things to convice any mindless kid who follow you BUT NO ONE here at this forum .You can continue saying all this things about me .Cheap Propaganda like your cheap soul and dignity .

About  mercenaries you can ask your father or he stopped talk to you by the time you use every account he created before 9-10 months to farm adena with your magic programmes..

I feel such a pitty for you ..You are Nothing and ofc dont say me if i am a man..You and your little bunch of disabled kids cant touch me and you KNOW it that why you suddenly attack me here..

P.S Έχω δύο χέρια και τρία πόδια έλα να σε κάνω καλά

(translate)I have two hands and three legs come to treat you properly 

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ad also begged Uchi to join his clan for like 2-3 weeks. Comign on TS everyday and sucking Uchis balls and licking his anus just to make Uchi join VigaZerg :D. Nothing new u said here

We were baned in this ts at the time . Why don't you tell to ppl in witch ts were those meetings ? And the offer was to make clan with you , not Uchi to join ours . Also about Vigi, he said tht if you want you can join Vigi with us . Also i can say at this time we were ready to leave vigi as well and stick with ur cp bcz we enjoyed playing with you . I guess we lost way to each other here in the forum . Continue with the hate , dont bother us anymore ..... 

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Mate i am not like your 15 year old friends you have .You can manipulate things to convice any mindless kid who follow you BUT NO ONE here at this forum .You can continue saying all this things about me .Cheap Propaganda like your cheap soul and dignity .

About  mercenaries you can ask your father or he stopped talk to you by the time you use every account he created before 9-10 months to farm adena with your magic programmes..

I feel such a pitty for you ..You are Nothing and ofc dont say me if i am a man..You and your little bunch of disabled kids cant touch me and you KNOW it that why you suddenly attack me here..

P.S Έχω δύο χέρια και τρία πόδια έλα να σε κάνω καλά

(translate)I have two hands and three legs come to treat you properly 

Everyone can see you dont have any power to support your comments.
Για το αλλο που μου ειπες.Τι λες ρε βλάκα!Ρε βλάκααα!Αφου εισαι τοσο μάγκας το ονομα μου και το που μένω το γνωρίζεις.Γιατι δεν έρχεσε να με κάνεις καλα;
Τranslate:For the other you said to me.You are a stupid boy.If you are so badass - you know my name and where i live.Why dont you come to treat me properly?

6 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Everyone can see you dont have any power to support your comments.
Για το αλλο που μου ειπες.Τι λες ρε βλάκα!Ρε βλάκααα!Αφου εισαι τοσο μάγκας το ονομα μου και το που μένω το γνωρίζεις.Γιατι δεν έρχεσε να με κάνεις καλα;
Τranslate:For the other you said to me.You are a stupid boy.If you are so badass - you know my name and where i live.Why dont you come to treat me properly?

I Dont have any power to support my comments?

1.This topic was made at L2 Official Servers(i dont know if same topics exist to pages likes this )

2.If i wanted to sell my char i could update every week or days this topic

3.If i wanted to sell my char i would already sell it

4.If i  wanted to sell my char i wouldnt play l2 classic club again,i wouldnt be active here at forum 

5.You cant TOUCH ME and  you create fantasy orgies with your mind and cheap propaganda

You and your bunch of disabled kids threating me in game many times that you ll kick my ass irl (I PROVIDE YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE MEN AND COME)

2 Hands 3 legs i wait ...

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I Dont have any power to support my comments?

1.This topic was made at L2 Official Servers(i dont know if same topics exist to pages likes this )

2.If i wanted to sell my char i could update every week or days this topic

3.If i wanted to sell my char i would already sell it

4.If i  wanted to sell my char i wouldnt play l2 classic club again,i wouldnt be active here at forum 

5.You cant TOUCH ME and you you create fantasy orgies with your mind and cheap propaganda

You and your bunch of disabled kids threating me in game many times that you ll kick my ass irl (I PROVIDE YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE MEN AND COME)

2 Hands 3 legs i wait ...

Beware you dont sit on the middle leg and you start liking it.

Just now, Legiana said:

Beware you dont sit on the middle leg and you start liking it.

You are NOTHING and you know it ..YOU CANT TOUCH ME IN GAME IN REAL LIFE 

Capito ?