Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

You are NOTHING and you know it ..YOU CANT TOUCH ME IN GAME IN REAL LIFE 

Capito ?

If I am something or nothing I wont discuss it with you.
If I can touch you in real life thats another topic.

Just now, Legiana said:

If I am something or nothing I wont discuss it with you.
If I can touch you in real life thats another topic.

So dont quote to my posts

or you will smash my keyboard and mouse

Keyboard Commandos

26 minutes ago, Harley Queen said:

We were baned in this ts at the time . Why don't you tell to ppl in witch ts were those meetings ? And the offer was to make clan with you , not Uchi to join ours . Also about Vigi, he said tht if you want you can join Vigi with us . Also i can say at this time we were ready to leave vigi as well and stick with ur cp bcz we enjoyed playing with you . I guess we lost way to each other here in the forum . Continue with the hate , dont bother us anymore ..... 

Mostly cos of d4re lies and his imagined world 

Bunch of liars that left no mark in this server.This is my comment.I told you long time ago,that uniting in party with bigest liar aka "the Liewyer" will end in flames.And here we go.

Dead souls don't bother us anymore.

7 minutes ago, Harley Queen said:

I dont see d4re comments here .... 

not here, in past in many threads, lieing about uchiha 

Are we done with this?I ll get my account ban as i deserve so Capone can give all jungle family lollipops to celebrate for their Victory as he promised to them...

I am not attention whore as you try to be my babies but when you refer to my name please inform me 

Peace and Love 

P.S Members of this forum check last 3 months Topics and see which members of which clan/ally always try to manipulate facts or try to persuade us(but mostly theirselves)that they mean something to this server ...N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Έμα τοιμή Χρισί Αβγεί 

(translate)blood and honour Golden Dawn 

Edited by MyrmidonAch

life is weird, just few months ago i had to try to talk throught with AD about eventhough how ungornized JF were but they still fighting and convince him to let them have more time to adapt and learn how to stronger themself, then CP breakdown and i had a break then logged in and saw JF already trying to form CP bit by bit, stronger bit by bit and then join ES xD

weird, so weird

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

life is weird, just few months ago i had to try to talk throught with AD about eventhough how ungornized JF were but they still fighting and convince him to let them have more time to adapt and learn how to stronger themself, then CP breakdown and i had a break then logged in and saw JF already trying to form CP bit by bit, stronger bit by bit and then join ES xD

weird, so weird

Read my post from page 7 what was the main reasons we joined Rebirth. Also, atm we have almost 3 full CPs.

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Are we done with this?I ll get my account ban as i deserve so Capone can give all jungle family lollipops to celebrate for their Victory as he promised to them...

I am not attention whore as you try to be my babies but when you refer to my name please inform me 

Peace and Love 

P.S Members of this forum check last 3 months Topics and see which members of which clan/ally always try to manipulate facts or try to persuade us(but mostly theirselves)that they mean something to this server ...N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Έμα τοιμή Χρισί Αβγεί 

(translate)blood and honour Golden Dawn 

Ha...

Zieg heil...

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Read my post from page 7 what was the main reasons we joined Rebirth. Also, atm we have almost 3 full CPs.

its just some exaggerations, we were a small side, and low activity and since you were always focus on AB so yea, leaving is a good choice, respect or etc... something else is just some small aspect from your decision

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

its just some exaggerations, we were a small side, and low activity and since you were always focus on AB so yea, leaving is a good choice, respect or etc... something else is just some small aspect from your decision

Well, yes we needed to expand and get stronger. We didn't care that we were small ally, we wanted to be loyal but the fact is we saw more respect from for example Rolan party who for example I talked with in private message than our current allies. He didn't try to recruit us to that ally, he just was respectfull saying that we have the balls here and he can't wait when we reach higher lvls so we can have equal fight. When it came to high levels parties ganking us, well. Most of the Times we just fought, no matter if it was uchica cp, rolan cp or Bizz cp. Yes we lost most, but we reallly rarely used pr, for example when we got ganked under mobs. We really wanted this ally to get stronger, but EU guys from it didn't give a single sh1t about us. Im not talking about Asian SM, because Jerna tried to help us as much as he could even staying a bit later than his prime. Also, Tys0n party was helping us some Times nd honorable mention of guy who was almost every day with us kktnxbye, so I dont talk about these guys too. There were more guys with high levels who at least could help us to not take spots and babysit us 24/7, because that was impossible. Just help us in fight against enemy ally. Holding spots even if we took from Perks back then would be impossible tho. After all these sh1ts, and possibility of losing good CP this decision has been made.Funny thinng is right when we left ally, they found some people at our late EU prime to gank us in AB but they couldn't help us before so you can see how much they cared for us. Thanks for respect, respect to you also and gl hf if you still playing ;)

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, D4re said:

Bunch of liars that left no mark in this server.This is my comment.I told you long time ago,that uniting in party with bigest liar aka "the Liewyer" will end in flames.And here we go.

Dead souls don't bother us anymore.

oh, clown fiesta started again

• Like 1

You know very well who win first place prize,liar.Anyway....i will say this again.BB dead soul.Hopes for garthering party again in 2.0 are free.Enjoy them...

Edited by D4re

i am just wondering if writing down some basic character specification and putting right nickname could actually ban player :D i mean, i dont need it obviously because i just need 1 word and 1 click to ban anyone here (i guess?), but this kind of tactic could be useful 

i mean, nobody is stupid enough to put his real nickname on sites where u are selling chars, brb, creating account on maxcheaters with nickname Rizo

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am just wondering if writing down some basic character specification and putting right nickname could actually ban player :D i mean, i dont need it obviously because i just need 1 word and 1 click to ban anyone here (i guess?), but this kind of tactic could be useful 

i mean, nobody is stupid enough to put his real nickname on sites where u are selling chars, brb, creating account on maxcheaters with nickname Rizo

Look at the join date, and date of the post :) Do you think, we would wait 2 months to report him? No, we just didn't care but they cross the line with all that bullsh1t they spam here.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Look at the join date, and date of the post :) Do you think, we would wait 2 months to report him? No, we just didn't care but they cross the line with all that bullsh1t they spam here.

what has date of join or date of post do anything with pulling real nickname as your profile name on such site? :D 

Dear @Capone ...
If you really wish to discuss about me go for it...

Lets start with Zacman/Direktor situation. Nobody ever denied that zacman was playing that char few days before me. Idk why you put that screens there, I dont hide that fact. Funny is the stuff you mentioned (or basicly created) around that. First of all I have NEVER beg for anything anyone. And i will never do such thing. At that time our CP was in process of reconstruction (took 2 new ppl, some rerolled, some left etc...).. one of those who left was Petros (direktor) as well. Shortly after him left also our second WL (legendari) so in the process of reroling our pt to mages we decided to ask him for acces on  his char, cos WL is kinda must in mage cp. I wasnt the one who negotiated with him, Sayo did that but i can assure you he wasnt "crying, beging" or even "forcing" Petros to give his WL to his (former) CP instead of some other guy we barely knew at that time. It was Petros´s decision. I cant speak much about that negotiation simply cos i wasnt part of it. Ask Sayomi or Petros about true story. In the end we ended with totally naked char, when i tried to pm Zacman he started to flame straight after first message. Few weeks back when Petros came back to server and I heard that on TS my frst reaction was "wow nice" and second i asked if he wants his WL back. Its not my char, i just drive it. I know it, if he ever ask him back i will give it straight away (or basicly i dont even have to cos he can just change passes and GG). Another fun fact is i heard he was realyl pissed when he found out zacman gave us totally naked char, Sayo told me to dont bother with that.. he didnt want to create more tensions inside "ally", so i didnt. 

About spiting on me for abandoning my sws char... well just for your information, i was playing sws, after some time switched to bishop (watch out!! it wasnt originally my char as well!!!), then switched back to sws when we dound new driver for bishop... and after that i started to play direktors WL cos we lack ppl back in the day and sws is more easily boxed than WL. I play everything according the CP needs, sometimes its EE, soemtimes OL, sometimes WL... I dont really consider any of the chars as 100% mine... If i ever decide to leave sayomi pt i wont claim back "my" sws for sure, no matter how "bad blood" could possibly be between me and CP... Simply my dignity wont allow me that. When i decided to join CP i went all in. Ask your new BFF AwakenDemon how CP system usually works, drivers on chars are replaced/switched quite often and if one members decide to leave it doesnt mean he burry his toon with him...

Also thx for driving "my" sws during few sieges. Idk why are you mentioning that right now, at that time if i am not mistaken i was playing mostly on bishop cos we didnt have another driver back then. Sayo saw true potential in you and if im not mistaken you were sth like friends (or maybe still are? idk and idc). I really dont understand why you mentioned it here, back then i didnt even know sth like jungle exists (around 55 lvl and farm at ev). MY point of view on jungle changed after "zacman situation".

Last but not least if you really wish to talk about me i want to comment a bit that accusation "omg Kure flames his ally on forum 24/7" ... i was checking my commenting history (yes, i literally wasted 15 minutes of my life just to check it). I found one (ONE) topic when i really flamed you hard, it was topic "Kingbottaki vol.2". Until then i was flaming only single persons, like bottaki (no, i dont see reason not to flame "ally" if its 100% bot even if he is still claiming it was jsut mouse software, which is bullshit btw)... another guy i flamed was firebeast which, at first i didnt even know hes from jungle, and second, i flamed him only cos of his retarded posts and zero clue on game mechanics meanwhile he was acusing GMs of supporting modoy (that discusion about his extra HP)... Then ther is extra cause called Myrciu.. Damn this guy is turning every situation as it was conspiracy against jungle, still finding excuses for everything and creating own fairitales 24/7. I remember back in time when he tried to get into our CP? Everyone of us got enough of him after first day, when he started to changing cp rules acording his need, disagreed every second Sayo´s decision etc...Funny is actually Sayo sugested him to join jungle.. combination of bottaki/myrciu created really toxic and explosive substance... basicly he created this circuss :D also command channel party leaders chat during sieges was another hillarious story, undermining every Jerna´s decision there (as it was some democracy lol) from this mighty Myrciu was just cherry on top of the cake. I didnt like only three of your members and sometimes i flamed them but only based on their retarded behaviour (bottakis throwing taunts to left and right, firebeasts acusing of GMs of support enemies, myrcius cryposts how everyone is againts jungle meanwhile they are perfect) but only until 15.6. Until then Sayomi managed to hold me back from serious flame cos i was really pissed how "cooperative" jungles are (epics, loa.... lot of times discussed before, no need to mention that now). After that you invited me to speak on TS, we did... guess what? 3 days after you joined rebirth :P Im not saying i blame you for that, im jsut really entertained how you guys mention me as one of the main reasons why you left ally :D Meanwhile i see i had argue more often with Andrey (kktnxbye) than with all of jungles combined...guess what, hes still my clanmate meanwhile for some ppl it was one of the main reasons to leave ally... QQ.. also I encountered another several hillarious post during my browsing old messages, like Myrciu flaming AD (his new BFF) or You, capone, writing stuff like "slavic ape".. i guess this all is all right :D 

Here you are, if you are really interrested about anything else about me feel free to ask, maybe i will answer. 
Only thing i regret is how some ppl i considered as respectfull act nowdays, but i guess i was just blinded in a past... :)  

Edited by Kure
  • Like 4

A couple of future predictions:

- myrtan will hit 1k posts before 2.0
-botaki gets banned for 3rd time
-botaki jumps to other side again with new bought char, myrtan starts flaming him
-real life threats become the new forum trend, extremists will propose rl 9v9
-CHNs will pr from 15k range

• Like 5

Just now, MoDoy said:

what has date of join or date of post do anything with pulling real nickname as your profile name on such site? :D 

Do you know him so you know for 100% that he wouldn't do that. Maybe he didn't care about it just wanted to sell his char and mby he didn't know someone will find out. If that account and post was made by us, we wouldn't wait 2 months just to show that when they cross the line with their bullsh1ts here.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

A couple of future predictions:

- myrtan will hit 1k posts before 2.0
-botaki gets banned for 3rd time
-botaki jumps to other side again with new bought char, myrtan starts flaming him
-real life threats become the new forum trend, extremists will propose rl 9v9
-CHNs will pr from 15k range

And NF will still lick Perkunas butts or eventually join their ally. Everything seems correct sir ;) 

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Dear @Capone ...
If you really wish to discuss about me go for it...

Lets start with Zacman/Direktor situation. Nobody ever denied that zacman was playing that char few days before me. Idk why you put that screens there, I dont hide that fact. Funny is the stuff you mentioned (or basicly created) around that. First of all I have NEVER beg for anything anyone. And i will never do such thing. At that time our CP was in process of reconstruction (took 2 new ppl, some rerolled, some left etc...).. one of those who left was Petros (direktor) as well. Shortly after him left also our second WL (legendari) so in the process of reroling our pt to mages we decided to ask him for acces on  his char, cos WL is kinda must in mage cp. I wasnt the one who negotiated with him, Sayo did that but i can assure you he wasnt "crying, beging" or even "forcing" Petros to give his WL to his (former) CP instead of some other guy we barely knew at that time. It was Petros´s decision. I cant speak much about that negotiation simply cos i wasnt part of it. Ask Sayomi or Petros about true story. In the end we ended with totally naked char, when i tried to pm Zacman he started to flame straight after first message. Few weeks back when Petros came back to server and I heard that on TS my frst reaction was "wow nice" and second i asked if he wants his WL back. Its not my char, i just drive it. I know it, if he ever ask him back i will give it straight away (or basicly i dont even have to cos he can just change passes and GG). Another fun fact is i heard he was realyl pissed when he found out zacman gave us totally naked char, Sayo told me to dont bother with that.. he didnt want to create more tensions inside "ally", so i didnt. 

About spiting on me for abandoning my sws char... well just for your information, i was playing sws, after some time switched to bishop (watch out!! it wasnt originally my char as well!!!), then switched back to sws when we dound new driver for bishop... and after that i started to play direktors WL cos we lack ppl back in the day and sws is more easily boxed than WL. I play everything according the CP needs, sometimes its EE, soemtimes OL, sometimes WL... I dont really consider any of the chars as 100% mine... If i ever decide to leave sayomi pt i wont claim back "my" sws for sure, no matter how "bad blood" could possibly be between me and CP... Simply my dignity wont allow me that. When i decided to join CP i went all in. Ask your new BFF AwakenDemon how CP system usually works, drivers on chars are replaced/switched quite often and if one members decide to leave it doesnt mean he burry his toon with him...

Also thx for driving "my" sws during few sieges. Idk why are you mentioning that right now, at that time if i am not mistaken i was playing mostly on bishop cos we didnt have another driver back then. Sayo saw true potential in you and if im not mistaken you were sth like friends (or maybe still are? idk and idc). I really dont understand why you mentioned it here, back then i didnt even know sth like jungle exists (around 55 lvl and farm at ev). MY point of view on jungle changed after "zacman situation".

Last but not least if you really wish to talk about me i want to comment a bit that accusation "omg Kure flames his ally on forum 24/7" ... i was checking my commenting history (yes, i literally wasted 15 minutes of my life just to check it). I found one (ONE) topic when i really flamed you hard, it was topic "Kingbottaki vol.2". Until then i was flaming only single persons, like bottaki (no, i dont see reason not to flame "ally" if its 100% bot even if he is still claiming it was jsut mouse software, which is bullshit btw)... another guy i flamed was firebeast which, at first i didnt even know hes from jungle, and second, i flamed him only cos of his retarded posts and zero clue on game mechanics meanwhile he was acusing GMs of supporting modoy (that discusion about his extra HP)... Then ther is extra cause called Myrciu.. Damn this guy is turning every situation as it was conspiracy against jungle, still finding excuses for everything and creating own fairitales 24/7. I remember back in time when he tried to get into our CP? Everyone of us got enough of him after first day, when he started to changing cp rules acording his need, disagreed every second Sayo´s decision etc...Funny is actually Sayo sugested him to join jungle.. combination of bottaki/myrciu created really toxic and explosive substance... basicly he created this circuss :D also command channel party leaders chat during sieges was another hillarious story, undermining every Jerna´s decision there (as it was some democracy lol) from this mighty Myrciu was just cherry on top of the cake. I didnt like only three of your members and sometimes i flamed them but only based on their retarded behaviour (bottakis throwing taunts to left and right, firebeasts acusing of GMs of support enemies, myrcius cryposts how everyone is againts jungle meanwhile they are perfect) but only until 15.6. Until then Sayomi managed to hold me back from serious flame cos i was really pissed how "cooperative" jungles are (epics, loa.... lot of times discussed before, no need to mention that now). After that you invited me to speak on TS, we did... guess what? 3 days after you joined rebirth :P Im not saying i blame you for that, im jsut really entertained how you guys mention me as one of the main reasons why you left ally :D Meanwhile i encountered another several hillarious post during my browsing old messages, like Myrciu flaming AD (his new BFF) or You, capone, writing stuff like "slavic ape".. i guess this all is all right :D 

Here you are, if you are really interrested about anything else about me feel free to ask, maybe i will answer. 
Only thing i regret is how some ppl i considered as respectfull act nowdays, but i guess i was just blinded in a past... :)  

Sry buddy.. Next time make it shorter if u wanna get me read ur shit..

• Like 1