Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

i talk about ws and yea, I was talking to friend yday the same, that its 1 month server and probably all these servers are opened by same admin :D

Edited by Rizos

13 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

if you really think in ah is all items form players, ofc no!!! every man who is living , need money , same as your server administrators , so if there is items from them side,they are,and you never get proof of it. P.S ever ppl do same. make money if they have chanse, all this game is about money . welcome to l2 reality.(Not judging)

There are many ways of making money on this project.
The ways that corrupt the game is the ones I dont like.

Just now, Legiana said:

There are many ways of making money on this project.
The ways that corrupt the game is the ones I dont like.

its not. some ppl are making +15 by the self. i know who and whats weapon. sone ppl fails on +4, its rng. i just saying not all of them is maded by ppl in game.

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i talk about ws and yea, I was talking to friend yday the same, that its 1 month server and probably all these servers are opened by same admin :D

not probably but they are classic.ws  and foxyclassic.com or some. you can check by your self :D same shit servers. so play here, class change to sorcerer.

Hahaha, id rather make new char than rerol to mage :X.. And ofc this classic.club has no competition on private servers scene, only official servers.

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hahaha, id rather make new char than rerol to mage :X.. And ofc this classic.club has no competition on private servers scene, only official servers.

Lets hope they change it to that because right now there isnt competition but when appears GMteam probably will need to pray to keep the ppl here.
So once more...lets hope they change it...

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

I have a feeling that now more pvps are made here, not in the game

I'll surprise you. Today we had some pvp. Maybe it wasn't 6pt vs 6 pt like few months ago but always something :D

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

I'll surprise you. Today we had some pvp. Maybe it wasn't 6pt vs 6 pt like few months ago but always something :D

Ye, i've seen from cameras some. But it was after my post. And I was thinking that ES now free farm in loa and Perks now freefarm in abg and pvps are rarely seen last weeks?

I would rather read some reports from the battlefields than reading all this old forum fights about past events.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Ye, i've seen from cameras some. But it was after my post. And I was thinking that ES now free farm in loa and Perks now freefarm in abg and pvps are rarely seen last weeks?

I would rather read some reports from the battlefields than reading all this old forum fights about past events.

Don't worry, you will see in my new video. Probably will come out after the siege ;) recently we had many fights with Perks.

Edited by Myrtan

21 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It was like you said. However, these days something changed

coming home after some drinks, reading this shit, getting back the will to play midsummer

1 hour ago, Pepon said:

coming home after some drinks, reading this shit, getting back the will to play midsummer

Reading it without drinks could be painful

Edited by D3vilo

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't worry, you will see in my new video. Probably will come out after the siege ;) recently we had many fights with Perks.

i hope you are leveling up and farming those epics cuze soon when our cp and bizz are back from summer break you shouldn't have more excuses. #nomoreexcuses

p,s if NF's/sm/perks ever united you would have to move your prime to another server, remember that just because you are unprincipled, no loyalty opportunists this doesnt mean the older players on this server also are, if they were this server would be long dead.

3 hours ago, Pepon said:

same haven't played in 4 weeks, but suddenly i have a strong desire to kill myrciu #perks+NFvsJungleConspiracy

Edited by BlackJack

6 hours ago, D3vilo said:

Reading it without drinks could be painful

Don't be too sensitive, hate speech is everywhere not only in this forum

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

i hope you are leveling up and farming those epics cuze soon when our cp and bizz are back from summer break you shouldn't have more excuses. #nomoreexcuses

p,s if NF's/sm/perks ever united you would have to move your prime to another server, remember that just because you are unprincipled, no loyalty opportunists this doesnt mean the older players on this server also are, if they were this server would be long dead.

same haven't played in 4 weeks, but suddenly i have a strong desire to kill myrciu #perks+NFvsJungleConspiracy

I see your obsession reminded you about my person, cuz there were more ppl in this discussion and you mentioned only me. You can't fool anyone, we saw that hard dick holding on epics. ;) I love how you act tough, but when Vigilance crew was still around you all were bunch of izi cocksuckers. You got to the power (not because you are so good, you just left only ones EU prime with high levels and numbers) and were proud about domination with numbers also levels over low lvl clans, and talk about excusess. Just look at yourself, how big loser you are, being proud of such thing. Pathetic

Yesterday, we and AD had fight with BabyRage and Ripwalker parties, we lost first one then like 2 parties declared they can come and help us, but AD said "no, we  will not zerg them we go for fair fight" and instead our party Whiteba party went with AD to fight them, when we could easily throw at ur guys 4 parties. I don't remember such thing of a Perkunas ally, you were always zerging us and were proud of killing us with such numbers advantage. You don't know what honor is, you are just one big scum ally without any sense of dignity.

Edited by Myrtan

p,s if NF's/sm/perks ever united you would have to move your prime to another server

The biggest zerg fantasizing about being even larger... made me laugh.

...you guys really just want to farm monsters on an empty server I swear.

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Said loser without cp, farming all time alone out of clan with wars. xD

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Im 99% sure, this "loser" would fuck up alone half of your party.This is how good you are :D

3 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Will nerver happen for SM/NF to unite with Perks. Atleast from the guys that said they would rather quit than join or have any cooperate with Perks or rather ES, even they are on deep shjt situation ( or it may happen in dream of an almighty leader with his vision and knowlege couldnt get further than his small dick and some of his idiots )

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Why would I join a clan with lots of wars when I first start on server that is 2 years old? 

To be a trash player after 1 years efforts? No thanks.

Only you would suggest such a strategy.

14 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Lol U even didnt deny it. So its official

18 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:
  • What brazilian CP you talking about? And dont talk to me about outnumbering because your trashcans farming with 20 ppl on 1 spot so they can protect each other and at least steal some farm. If for some reason they got just 1 CP there when some enemy appears instand 2nd party logging because there is no such thing like CP vs CP for you.

good one lmao, when "some" enemy apear u mean when u tried to rush us 2v1 cp and when we logged a second cp u guys ran back to entrance to gather ur 3rd cp???

yeah we all know what zerg you are talking crap about perk but doing exact same thing xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

good one lmao, when "some" enemy apear u mean when u tried to rush us 2v1 cp and when we logged a second cp u guys ran back to entrance to gather ur 3rd cp???

yeah we all know what zerg you are talking crap about perk but doing exact same thing xD

@Kure   just like that

43 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

still this wet dreams about perkunas still zerging, meanwhile ...

46 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yesterday, we and AD had fight with BabyRage and Ripwalker parties, we lost first one then like 2 parties declared they can come and help us, but AD said "no, we  will not zerg them we go for fair fight" and instead our party Whiteba party went with AD to fight them, when we could easily throw at ur guys 4 parties.