Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Just now, HachiRoku said:

When did I ever say she would stop you from EXPing? You said you could bot in bottom spot, no you couldn't, and I told you why. Rosen is just one of the Chinese players that scouts constantly. And BTW if you aren't running -15 Con for solo EXP you are just wasting your time and if you are, well then even Rosen presents a problem when she can 1 shot you with Ice Dagger crit, and Ice Dagger crits often.

And you play for 1 hour a day, but you're aware of the situation? Whaaaaat. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. So what if you are the aware of the situation for 1/24 hours. This doesn't mean shit in terms of what's going on in the server.

-15 con is archer build, no other fighter class is going -CON so i dont know what u are blabling around and 1 shot with ice dagger, really? :D i would be more worried about mages with assaults/ele storms, but ok

yes, i log, i scout around BS twice and see whats up/kill enemies farming there (yes, next to chinese guys farming, unbelievable, right??) log off, and do it next hour or 2, how exactly doesnt this give me insight of how things are going on there? or am i always lucky to see this nice scenarios and everytime i log off there are mass fightings in BS? damn, i will try to stay more next time, maybe i will see something interesting

5 minutes ago, retard said:

@Jerna slowly rising to clown rank

keep it up :)

@Myrtan @MoDoy @BlackJack - you guys should manage these ranks and make a forum troll CP (16h prime on forum required though)

You think posting a little less sh1t than us makes you any better? Only guys, who completely ignore that forum and don't take part in any fights here can be called mature.

3 minutes ago, Jerna said:

@retardi guess no1 can get 1st rank from your "almighty" leader

Unfortunately he is on a far lower level than the current kings of forum but you on the other hand are slowly starting to surpass him and are aiming for the top dog spots already occupied by others on forums.

Just now, Myrtan said:

You think posting a little less sh1t than us makes you any better? Only guys, who completely ignore that forum and don't take part in any fights here can be called mature.

"fights" lol and it does :D and only a "little less" seems like a inadequate comparison 

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

-15 con is archer build, no other fighter class is going -CON so i dont know what u are blabling around and 1 shot with ice dagger, really? :D i would be more worried about mages with assaults/ele storms, but ok

yes, i log, i scout around BS twice and see whats up/kill enemies farming there (yes, next to chinese guys farming, unbelievable, right??) log off, and do it next hour or 2, how exactly doesnt this give me insight of how things are going on there? or am i always lucky to see this nice scenarios and everytime i log off there are mass fightings in BS? damn, i will try to stay more next time, maybe i will see something interesting

Dude Ice Dagger is a mage spell... what are you talking about? 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ice_Dagger

You have regressed so far from the original point it is unbelievable. My point was that you guys get a huge benefit from your alliance with China, one that goes far beyond the siege field.

When did I say there was massive wars in BS? When did I say that China farming is some kind of shocking thing?

Of course it is quiet there, why would an enemy solo player show up to solo EXP spot with 30 no life China around? But guess who gets the come there peacefully when they want EXP outside of CP, WickedSick players. But that not helpful at all right? Good to know. I can stop crying now.

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Dude Ice Dagger is a mage spell... what are you talking about? 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ice_Dagger

You have regressed so far from the original point it is unbelievable. My point was that you guys get a huge benefit from your alliance with China, one that goes far beyond the siege field.

When did I say there was massive wars in BS? When did I say that China farming is some kind of shocking thing?

Of course it is quiet there, why would an enemy solo player show up to solo EXP spot with 30 no life China around? But guess who gets the come there peacefully when they want EXP outside of CP, WickedSick players. But that not helpful at all right? Good to know. I can stop crying now.

surprise, i know what ice dagger is and i know what dmg it makes, funny, isnt it?

tell me how many WS solo guys xp in BS? except maybe when i see poseidon farming there with train of boxes, but except that? maybe few terroristas, but except that? WOW, INSANE BOOST FOR WS, server politics would immensely change if those few guys would have war with each other, that would be revolution in L2 i believe, or did u forget anyone else would still have to fight vs both of the sides, so nothing would change for them?

30 no life chine from which 25 are boxes?

Edited by MoDoy

12 minutes ago, retard said:

Unfortunately he is on a far lower level than the current kings of forum but you on the other hand are slowly starting to surpass him and are aiming for the top dog spots already occupied by others on forums.

i belive he most deserve for top dog tittle. and pls just remind me when did your "top" pt stay back to fight or appear in LOA with less than 2 + pts after lost 2 vs 2 for 2 rounds with us ???? such a bullshit joke when the words "fair fight" was bragging by his mouth 

Edited by Jerna

@HR

Yea stop crying already cos you make clown of urself with every next post. I think you aim for monkey king title on forum since zorgzor had retired xD

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

surprise, i know what ice dagger is and i know what dmg it makes, funny, isnt it?

tell me how many WS solo guys xp in BS? except maybe when i see poseidon farming there with train of boxes, but except that? maybe few terroristas, but except that? WOW, INSANE BOOST FOR WS, server politics would immensely change if those few guys would have war with each other, that would be revolution in L2 i believe, or did u forget anyone else would still have to fight vs both of the sides, so nothing would change for them?

30 no life chine from which 25 are boxes?

From "China only helps us 2 hours a week" to "OK, maybe they help a few of us, but it doesn't matter."

We're making progress here. I think in time you can see the truth.

From "China only helps us 2 hours a week" to "OK, maybe they help a few of us, but it doesn't matter."

We're making progress here. I think in time you can see the truth.

where did u read this? as i said, literally FEW (out of 200+ zerg u are always dreaming about) people (which i could count on probably on 1 hand) are xping solo in BS and even then i dont really see big deal if poseidon couldnt somehow farm there (eventho i still believe he would find way even if hurr durr 30+ chinese guys xp there)

shall we continue in waking u up from your dream?

4 minutes ago, Jerna said:

i belive he most deserve for top dog tittle. and pls just remind me when did your "top" pt stay back to fight or appear in LOA with less than 2 + pts after lost 2 vs 2 for 2 rounds ????

I don't really remember that hapening but np..... also saying our pt lost 2v2 ? how did you figure the pvp was lost because of us ? Also fighting 2v2pts in LoA hasn't happened more than twice vs you guys 

Next question even if we loose pvp vs you guys and we want to farm in LoA why would we continue to fight a loosing pvp ? 

When we have fought 9v9 vs you guys it was never 9v9, most of the time you log 1-3 mages extra to help in fight vs our 2-3 extra boxed buffers........ the last time we lost to you an actual 9v9 was the fight in ABG a few days ago.

And another question, when did I say our pt is top in any meaning ? we are 1 pt in clan.......... our ally has different prime than us when we start there is usually no one or at the most a few ppl from Rolan CP which can or can't help(they have lives :D ) So after writing this I realise that we cant bring more than 2 pt even if we wanted to so again back to the point of when did that happen ?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

where did u read this? as i said, literally FEW (out of 200+ zerg u are always dreaming about) people (which i could count on probably on 1 hand) are xping solo in BS and even then i dont really see big deal if poseidon couldnt somehow farm there (eventho i still believe he would find way even if hurr durr 30+ chinese guys xp there)

shall we continue in waking u up from your dream?

Only Poseidon EXPing peacefully in BS from your alliance? Funny. I guess you learned all that from your 1 hour of daily gameplay.

Only Poseidon EXPing peacefully in BS from your alliance? Funny. I guess you learned all that from your 1 hour of daily gameplay.

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

(which i could count on probably on 1 hand)

tell me how many more people farm there regularly? funny how u xp in BS for 16h a day how u claim and yet i have never seen your PR farming there? and yeah, i randomly gang between 11 AM -> 2 AM, am i really that unlucky? :( 

7 minutes ago, Demosek said:

So thats why you are so braindead? U finally choked to the end while sucking the greatest most amazing perks d1ck ? go make pr now.

I must disappoint u, but your dreams are unreal.  Im not slut as u, so u can go back on knees, daemya waiting for u on next round. :D

<PR> Stiba xD

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

You couldn't even do this in the worst spot in BS. You know how I know this? I EXP in BS for 16~ hours a day, before I even had clan or talked any shit, China disturbed me often.

You only offer this challenge about enemy character because you know no one would give you a character in an enemy clan.

Bot exp u too. Its difference. After summer im so curious on your pt exp without bot. xD

11 minutes ago, retard said:

I don't really remember that hapening but np..... also saying our pt lost 2v2 ? how did you figure the pvp was lost because of us ? Also fighting 2v2pts in LoA hasn't happened more than twice vs you guys 

Next question even if we loose pvp vs you guys and we want to farm in LoA why would we continue to fight a loosing pvp ? 

When we have fought 9v9 vs you guys it was never 9v9, most of the time you log 1-3 mages extra to help in fight vs our 2-3 extra boxed buffers........ the last time we lost to you an actual 9v9 was the fight in ABG a few days ago.

And another question, when did I say our pt is top in any meaning ? we are 1 pt in clan.......... our ally has different prime than us when we start there is usually no one or at the most a few ppl from Rolan CP which can or can't help(they have lives :D ) So after writing this I realise that we cant bring more than 2 pt even if we wanted to so again back to the point of when did that happen ?

Ofc i know you will bring "box" excuse :)). Like only you have to play with box. And as every1 claim that we have ppl just enough for 1 pt active only. We are 1 ally with 1 clan , 1 pt so do you thing that how many active we had at the times we had the fights 2 vs 2 ???? 

Back to the point. Let remind me when did you stay to fight back or appear in LOA when you had less than 2+ pts after lost tiwce 2 vs 2 at LOA ( you already accepted ) that your leader bragging for a fair fight over the time ??? 

Edited by Jerna

7 minutes ago, retard said:

we figured it out by us being alive and you death = win fight? and prolly not more then 2 times because u bring ur zerg after those  and we still fight you lul instead of soe or in ur case run bridge to wait for 1hour for more ppl to log and even then u might not even come..... but please tell us more about how you cant log more then 2 pts...even ur leader agrees

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

1 v 1 between necro and gladi is matter of luck. I won pvp with ITommy who is even higher level than RIP and I just was lucky because stuns landed (you can see that on my video), but you are clearly too stupid to understand that Necro is hard class to kill if you can't land stun and one fear = death. Because 8 seconds is mostly enough to kill you while your char runns back. You still didn't answer my question, dont change the subject. Name the party on the same levels as us back then, who could easily send us to town?

99327.png

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

tell me how many more people farm there regularly? funny how u xp in BS for 16h a day how u claim and yet i have never seen your PR farming there? and yeah, i randomly gang between 11 AM -> 2 AM, am i really that unlucky? :( 

BadLuck.jpg

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerna said:

What a fair fight??? Is 2 vs 1 is fair enought for you ??? What a joke from guy always come with zerk =))

Keep repeating this... after 1000th time it will be true. Meanwhile dont forget to log at least 17-19 chars on one place so you can fight parties that coming to kill you.

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Keep repeating this... after 1000th time it will be true. Meanwhile dont forget to log at least 17-19 chars on one place so you can fight parties that coming to kill you.

Are you repeating it for youself, trying to make it come true???? Well good try

1 minute ago, blacksheep said:

we figured it out by us being alive and you death = win fight? and prolly not more then 2 times because u bring ur zerg after those  and we still fight you lul instead of soe or in ur case run bridge to wait for 1hour for more ppl to log and even then u might not even come..... but please tell us more about how you cant log more then 2 pts...even ur leader agrees

1 minute ago, Jerna said:

Ofc i know you will bring "box" excuse :)). Like only you have to play with box. And as every1 claim that we have ppl just enough for 1 pt active only. We are 1 ally with 1 clan , 1 pt so do you thing that how many active we had at the times we had the fights 2 vs 2 ???? 

Back to the point. Let remind me that when did you stay to fight back or appear in LOA when you had less than 2+ pts after lost tiwce 2 vs 2 at LOA ( you already accepted ) that your leader bragging for a fair fight over the time ??? 

Either I need to write more clearly or you need to go take some english lessons, let me reiterate. When ppl fight 2vs2 pts and one side looses you cant say afterwards "when did your "top" pt stay back to fight or appear in LOA with less than 2 + pts after lost 2 vs 2 for 2 rounds with us ????" you consider it being a fair fight it seems. And expect us to come back mindlesly and try again.

Speaking about boxes I don't like bringing the issue in the spotlight because we almost always have less than 9 ppl at the hours you guys are online also you can't compare boxed buffers with 3 mages pt vs boxed buffers + 4-6 mages pt in a supposed 9v9 fight. That same argument goes for 18v18 fights. 

But again yes we have lost 2v2pts a few times vs SM+NF but I can't seem to recall your particular exmaple where we came back with larger numbers than you (more than 1 pt, if we are 2 its was probably a one time thing) considering our prime starts 18-19 CET and everyone from ally doesn't start earlier than 20:30-21:00 CET.

And your question/argument about bringing more ppl seems kinda mute if first you bring ~equal numbers or whatever you have to fight for spot and and if you loose you come back with more ppl  (if there are any and considering they all want to farm in that location) seems kinda logical to me.

If you do it like bizzquite eg. see equal numbers loose/pr and then come back with 1.5-3x numbers just for the sake of pushing someone out of the Zone and then 50-80% doing soe cause they are not going to farm in that zone is a zerg actually.

Oh and the only times I've seen you fight when outnumbered is when you gank ABG vs Baby/Ripwalker/TT/Nosferatu. And in LoA even if you did it was never vs us. If we had more ppl you logged off.

• Like 1