Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

@retard  Jerna is not going slowly.. he was always exactly this clown just dont write in forum very often. If u take a look at his posts or have some talk with him you would notice that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Edited by AwakenDemon

i am off for a week or something and i see so many triggered ppl. what happened ? i m guessing epics :)

Edited by Pepon

no idea, someone of yours got some serious anal bleeding all over game and forum past week. 

Guess internal injuries after the close interaction with WS ally they have nowadays. I dont see other reason.

1 hour ago, retard said:

Either I need to write more clearly or you need to go take some english lessons, let me reiterate. When ppl fight 2vs2 pts and one side looses you cant say afterwards "when did your "top" pt stay back to fight or appear in LOA with less than 2 + pts after lost 2 vs 2 for 2 rounds with us ????" you consider it being a fair fight it seems. And expect us to come back mindlesly and try again.

Speaking about boxes I don't like bringing the issue in the spotlight because we almost always have less than 9 ppl at the hours you guys are online also you can't compare boxed buffers with 3 mages pt vs boxed buffers + 4-6 mages pt in a supposed 9v9 fight. That same argument goes for 18v18 fights. 

But again yes we have lost 2v2pts a few times vs SM+NF but I can't seem to recall your particular exmaple where we came back with larger numbers than you (more than 1 pt, if we are 2 its was probably a one time thing) considering our prime starts 18-19 CET and everyone from ally doesn't start earlier than 20:30-21:00 CET.

And your question/argument about bringing more ppl seems kinda mute if first you bring ~equal numbers or whatever you have to fight for spot and and if you loose you come back with more ppl  (if there are any and considering they all want to farm in that location) seems kinda logical to me.

If you do it like bizzquite eg. see equal numbers loose/pr and then come back with 1.5-3x numbers just for the sake of pushing someone out of the Zone and then 50-80% doing soe cause they are not going to farm in that zone is a zerg actually.

Oh and the only times I've seen you fight when outnumbered is when you gank ABG vs Baby/Ripwalker/TT/Nosferatu. And in LoA even if you did it was never vs us. If we had more ppl you logged off.

i wouldnt say anything about you bring back more ppl after losing a 2 vs 2 pts fight if your clown leader didnt barking about fair fight, i replied regard of his  claim hard get a fair fight with us after those lose. if a fight 2 vs 2 isnt fair enough for him let tell me how to be fair??????, or next time we see you coming with 2 pts we will just stay as being and " ok, let 1 pt yolo vs 2 pt " so that your 1st rank clown leader can masturbate " yeah, we win a fair fight them, they are all trash "?????

@awakendemon : ofc  i dont havet any chance to compare clown lvl with you. And sharpness, i couldnt either, how can i compare to a guy that sitting in his cave, using his own hand, shaking his little thing  and barking about a fair way to share epic ( when the job almost was done by others )

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I must disappoint u, but your dreams are unreal.  Im not slut as u, so u can go back on knees, daemya waiting for u on next round. :D

<PR> Stiba xD

Bot exp u too. Its difference. After summer im so curious on your pt exp without bot. xD

We all have seen on screens that You are the one she desires. So u are messing in something here. Here is link if U will pretend u dont understand or your translator translate it wrong.  

Anyway, about slutting, hmm you are complete hypocryte saying that while bending hard on the one only true perkunas dick. But you are one of those people which you can spit on and still they would say it is raining. 

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Cool `97 flames... please sit down, think something good and than show in forums. 

Fact is  that for all this time after we have war 99% of cases when u see our cp enter in LOA either you start reloging when we reach sniper bridge else you start crying all over your TS and start gathering every single random who can come so you can pvp us. And if you dont have at least x2 on our dps in parties you just go and relog. 

So you can understand by urself that you are no factor at all and we cant take you serious. As it was in DL ally for all this time. 

Now you can keep barking as much as you want, i cant care less for anyone but you and you know that. I assume this is the reason for you to bite your wrists out of madness in last weeks in game and forum. Sorry but i cant take you serious... for me you are on the same lvl as dajtovillage and rizo.

How ES sharing epics i wonder they quite big for now 

and OOC following scam point system? :ph34r:

Edited by EMpoweR

3 minutes ago, Demosek said:

We all have seen on screens that You are the one she desires. So u are messing in toping here. Anyway, about slutting, hmm you are complete hypocryte saying that while bending hard on the one only true perkunas dick. But you are one of those people which you can spit on and still they would say it is raining. 

U protecting him all time, u suck him all time and he was spaming my pm, if i ignore him all time. Are u jealous? xD

Tell me one thing about me and some slutting in ally. If i remember, i hear on TS only your cry to Bizz.

Stiba is bad on Daemya and Ragnar, your screaming as bit.h if i banned Daemya.:D

Your crying on TS if enemy kick your ass in AB, "Bizz, where are TT?"

4 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Cool `97 flames... please sit down, think something good and than show in forums. 

Fact is  that for all this time after we have war 99% of cases when u see our cp enter in LOA either you start reloging when we reach sniper bridge else you start crying all over your TS and start gathering every single random who can come so you can pvp us. And if you dont have at least x2 on our dps in parties you just go and relog. 

So you can understand by urself that you are no factor at all and we cant take you serious. As it was in DL ally for all this time. 

Now you can keep barking as much as you want, i cant care less for anyone but you and you know that. I assume this is the reason for you to bite your wrists out of madness in last weeks in game and forum. Sorry but i cant take you serious... for me you are on the same lvl as dajtovillage and rizo.

Some1 on my lvl? Nice to hear that, grats for him/her to be so good :)

11 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

good fake info =)) after all these shits fake, i  know what is a fair fight that you were barking about with others, mister 1st rank clown leader. now you can back to your cave and keep shaking your little thing 

Edited by Jerna

So prove me wrong...

I am sorry i didnt wanted to hurt your feelings, but some times you have to know that truth hurts. In your case its not only the truth that hurts but...i guess this is the price you had to pay.

9 minutes ago, Jerna said:

good fake info =)) after all these shits fake, i  know what is a fair fight that you were barking about with others, mister 1st rank clown leader

Chill, hes just Clown9 cp leader, ally leader of curkus with such monkeys as myrciu, furebeast, kingbottaki, hachiroku and many others. Read his posts and u gonna find a lie in atleast 50% of them. He believes he is any better than others but its same dream as legiana having every night.

Watch him saying fair fight. While its the guy who ask my cp for coliseum 9v9 but he brings 10th char to buff his pt :D. Then he considers it as fair and cant even kill any1 in our pt?

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Chill, hes just Clown9 cp leader, ally leader of curkus with such monkeys as myrciu, furebeast, kingbottaki, hachiroku and many others. Read his posts and u gonna find a lie in atleast 50% of them. He believes he is any better than others but its same dream as legiana having every night.

:o

11 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

U protecting him all time, u suck him all time and he was spaming my pm, if i ignore him all time. Are u jealous? xD

Tell me one thing about me and some slutting in ally. If i remember, i hear on TS only your cry to Bizz.

Stiba is bad on Daemya and Ragnar, your screaming as bit.h if i banned Daemya.:D

Your crying on TS if enemy kick your ass in AB, "Bizz, where are TT?"

Bunch of crap you translator messed it up again.  Yes it was truth i desperately needen stiba lol pr master to help me with pvp. Nice joke. Yes i constantly was bashing bizz about your participation in pvp because U looser never go pvp that days because u was too scared to leave sos. Always " my party i off, let us exp, we go offline" you are just an ashole treating ppl like shit. Yes i protected my clan people. Opposite to You who stays in corner because bizz ordered You. I always said clan>ally. But your damaged brain cannot understand it. For me u are 0 as a player and a clanleader. U can only suck to stronger ppl to let play with their toys. And about daemya i kicked her so she is not my concern now, but arent u tired of this shemale bullshiting?. 

Edited by Demosek

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

tell me how many more people farm there regularly? funny how u xp in BS for 16h a day how u claim and yet i have never seen your PR farming there? and yeah, i randomly gang between 11 AM -> 2 AM, am i really that unlucky? 

Never? Not even when you helped a party of Nosferatu PK me for playing with Daemya? Or you just pk so many randoms it's hard to tell em apart?

Try playing with your eyes open I guess. Or just ask Stiba, I must have played enough if he thinks I'm a bot. 

And you think I make a list of WS players that EXP in B.S.? Or you just banking on the fact that I don't? I farmed next to a party of 3 (not boxed) including H1T the other day. And TT archer CP. They even stream their EXP in BS, wow so bold of them!

I see lots more but damn... Why didn't I write everyone's names down? Then I could win this argument with a desperate guy on the internet. Damn. Damn. Damn. What was I thinking? 

Edited by HachiRoku

1 hour ago, retard said:

Either I need to write more clearly or you need to go take some english lessons, let me reiterate. When ppl fight 2vs2 pts and one side looses you cant say afterwards "when did your "top" pt stay back to fight or appear in LOA with less than 2 + pts after lost 2 vs 2 for 2 rounds with us ????" you consider it being a fair fight it seems. And expect us to come back mindlesly and try again.

Speaking about boxes I don't like bringing the issue in the spotlight because we almost always have less than 9 ppl at the hours you guys are online also you can't compare boxed buffers with 3 mages pt vs boxed buffers + 4-6 mages pt in a supposed 9v9 fight. That same argument goes for 18v18 fights. 

But again yes we have lost 2v2pts a few times vs SM+NF but I can't seem to recall your particular exmaple where we came back with larger numbers than you (more than 1 pt, if we are 2 its was probably a one time thing) considering our prime starts 18-19 CET and everyone from ally doesn't start earlier than 20:30-21:00 CET.

And your question/argument about bringing more ppl seems kinda mute if first you bring ~equal numbers or whatever you have to fight for spot and and if you loose you come back with more ppl  (if there are any and considering they all want to farm in that location) seems kinda logical to me.

If you do it like bizzquite eg. see equal numbers loose/pr and then come back with 1.5-3x numbers just for the sake of pushing someone out of the Zone and then 50-80% doing soe cause they are not going to farm in that zone is a zerg actually.

Oh and the only times I've seen you fight when outnumbered is when you gank ABG vs Baby/Ripwalker/TT/Nosferatu. And in LoA even if you did it was never vs us. If we had more ppl you logged off.

I don't get why you are denying coming with more people, maybe you were not there and your allies simply lie to you, so lets break down the story one more time. This pvp happened one day, you barelly touched us:

Next day we were farming heart with 1 party, you started approaching us with these 2 same parties. You were at sniper's bridge when we logged another party in heart (and im not talking about full CPs here, we just made a party with whoever could log and tried to make it full buff at least), you saw that and started running to karik's bridge. We followed, you started running to 3ways. Then we saw itommy's CP coming in and we went back to heart. You attacked us with the 3 parties, we fought outnumbered and lost, we didn't soe, PR or RR. There you go champ, all these 3 cps know what happened, wether they admit it or not doesn't matter.

Now  can we go back to the epics selling discussion for a bit? Because you're all making jokes left and right about eachother, but i personally would love if admins could come here and name the main chars of the people banned trying to RMT epics because they are most likely Eternal Shine's, the allies of the guys who started the epic-selling "jokes". There is a small chance they are TFD (i know for a fact the sellers are from south america), but way more likely ES, who simply had more epics to sell and were more bored in the server  for having way more max level chars (=more reasons to make money getting the fk out). Should i summon sano to ask or will he be too mad at me for involving them in this shitstorm :(

5 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Bunch of crap you translator messed it up again.  Yes it was truth i desperately needen stiba lol pr master to help me with pvp. Nice joke. Yes i constantly was bashing bizz about your participation in pvp because U looser never go pvp that days because u was too scared to leave sos. Always " my party i off, let us exp, we go offline" you are just an ashole treating ppl like shit. Yes i protected my clan people. I always said clan>ally. But your damaged brain cannot understand it. For me u are 0 as a player and a clanleader. U can only suck to stronger ppl to let play with their toys. And about daemya i kicked her so she is not my concern now, but arent u tired of this shemale bullshiting?. 

And now, tell me how many times TT call on TS about help other clan in ally? 0, we always solve our  problems alone, if Bizz need help and we have activ pt, we go help B|

U protect your people? Funny, if Nevalon was cry to my pm about u and that he is neutral  xD

Like I said many times, i dont care about opinion about me from enemies. I like if retards enemies hate me and with fair enemies i normaly talk in game.

Btw. You are so good clan leader that u are so stupid, that u havent idea that Daemya still play in your clan with other char. xDxDxD

34 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

So prove me wrong...

I am sorry i didnt wanted to hurt your feelings, but some times you have to know that truth hurts. In your case its not only the truth that hurts but...i guess this is the price you had to pay.

Should i prove it for you when your loyal member that comfirmed how you brough zerk after you lose for a 2 vs 2 pt fight... and let prove for any1 that why would we have to relog at heart  for your little pt when you lose us at a 9 vs 9 fight in abg w.o any1 or any mobs interfere with a single dead ??? And with this question, i belive that i gave you a clear and pure proof you are a fake, clown person

@Rizos i doubted before, but this 1st rank clown just helped me to confirmed what a clown he was being 

Edited by Jerna

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

And now, tell me how many times TT call on TS about help other clan in ally? 0, we always solve our  problems alone, if Bizz need help and we have activ pt, we go help B|

U protect your people? Funny, if Nevalon was cry to my pm about u and that he is neutral  xD

Like I said many times, i dont care about opinion about me from enemies. I like if retards enemies hate me and with fair enemies i normaly talk in game.

Btw. You are so good clan leader that u are so stupid, that u havent idea that Daemya still play in your clan with other char. xDxDxD

Nice joke hahaha U are funny one retardinio.  U should take nevalon to TT ,u match. 

Edited by Demosek

There is only  ONE solution to end this madness 

WE HAVE TO STOP FARM EPICS 

Whole situation is absolutely a nightmare...

Sm against ALL