Sign in to follow this  
Olegaj

Modoy BUSTED

2 hours ago, Olegaj said:

Look what i found accidently on TinyPic. Do you think its from our server? PLEASE BAN THIS CHEATER!

42 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

1 guy pmed me with link, he watched stream

2 hours ago, Olegaj said:

i lie i just photoshoped it

decide bro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

Oh, look what I found

screenshot_1806.png

No joke mate, but the mess keeps coming in from relibable sources just look at this leak:

9zIpIO.jpg

Can somebody stop this mad man already? I don't feel safe playing on this server with this lunatic running around

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Olegaj said:

Look what i found accidently on TinyPic. Do you think its from our server? PLEASE BAN THIS CHEATER!

mijqxd.jpg

this one is real! i can see on twitch stream he open mod window in ch! dont cry now! cheat = ban

P.S: Aduha edit screen and added the bot program xD dont lie pls

Edited by Ryok

what official answer you are w8ing from us on something that doesnt even have any answer? xD

modoy just trolled all of you and you went with it. that is not even close from our admin pannel.

its amazing how you guys make messes our of nothing and allways pulling us in to coment/answer on something that has nothing to do with us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

what official answer you are w8ing from us on something that doesnt even have any answer? xD

modoy just trolled all of you and you went with it. that is not even close from our admin pannel.

its amazing how you guys make messes our of nothing and allways pulling us in to coment/answer on something that has nothing to do with us.

Hahaha! Now you will tell us what is happening with 2.0.

Bait worked :D

• Like 2