Sign in to follow this  
Olegaj

Modoy BUSTED

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

this one is real! i can see on twitch stream he open mod window in ch! dont cry now! cheat = ban

P.S: Aduha edit screen and added the bot program xD dont lie pls

ggg.jpg

?

Edited by Rizos

you guys already know what is happening with 2.0. its being done and theres some stuff missing as you can see on the progress tracker.

i know its not the answer you guys want to hear so you just keep asking again and again in hope for a different answer but thats the answer we have to give.

5 minutes ago, Creedie said:

Modoy = san0 confirmed.

so first i was playing with perkunas side and i was reaver, or reaver was me something like this, then i switched over to the enemy side and i was friend of soil or i was soil, now im back on perkunas side and im modoy. im curious who i will be next xD

• Like 2

jeez nobody never will be banned for some screens / videos / streams bcz it does not proof anything.

:ph34r: damn posted with wrong account. :ph34r:

Edited by Aduha
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wrong account again, meant to log San0, brb

yeah yeah, keep acting like a tough guy, meanwhile there's still stuff leaking around.

at first i thought it was just some hater trolling, but after this i have no more doubts:

9z_Ip_IO_thumb_jpg_991e3daa8a7c5ba544e7b

• Like 1

11 hours ago, San0 said:

you guys already know what is happening with 2.0. its being done and theres some stuff missing as you can see on the progress tracker.

i know its not the answer you guys want to hear so you just keep asking again and again in hope for a different answer but thats the answer we have to give.

Ppl just want to see something like "We are working on Sacrificial Shield skill right now" every 3-4days. 

Also - what about the event? It's admins efforts, no programmers work needed.

Ppl are willing to help you with the scenarios of the event - we can send it to you if you need it.

19 hours ago, San0 said:

And what about that event? You said you just need to finish some minor stuff, but it's been 20 years and event still nowhere

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

And what about that event? You said you just need to finish some minor stuff, but it's been 20 years and event still nowhere

i heard modoy could do TvT or wedding event on stream if guys say big please, i heard he has ways to do it :ph34r:

modoyadmin.jpg

On 7/25/2017 at 5:46 PM, Aduha said:

Oh, look what I found

screenshot_1806.png

as we can see pasted your own bot image,  can see it from resolution :D as you recording , and thisi npicture with full hided nick names

7 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

as we can see pasted your own bot image,  can see it from resolution :D as you recording , and thisi npicture with full hided nick names

I think its fishfoods nostromo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nNyxi said:

if not you I won't notice that skills in that bot not from this game, interesting which one is:D 

experts?

• Like 1

On 25/7/2017 at 11:34 PM, San0 said:

what official answer you are w8ing from us on something that doesnt even have any answer? xD

modoy just trolled all of you and you went with it. that is not even close from our admin pannel.

its amazing how you guys make messes our of nothing and allways pulling us in to coment/answer on something that has nothing to do with us.

If he trolled us why he replied "idk about what u talk"... when I pm him in the game to tell him to open the mod window? And then he covered the chat... instead to open it again to troll again and again?

and why i can see sometimes ppl sell bewc if it didnt exist yet? its a troll too?

19 minutes ago, Ryok said:

If he trolled us why he replied "idk about what u talk"... when I pm him in the game to tell him to open the mod window? And then he covered the chat... instead to open it again to troll again and again?

and why i can see sometimes ppl sell bewc if it didnt exist yet? its a troll too?

Bewc from loa quest, and modoy top troll :D

Edited by Rizos

32 minutes ago, Ryok said:

Go to JF, they lf people as u.

On 26.07.2017 at 10:52 PM, nNyxi said:

yea and he would have english gui, ofc nnyxi

Tragic topic, tragic, same community. So sad for a server that had all the the potential to make people feel like home. Keep farming endlessly for no reason :) Cya on skelth!