SayMeowWithMe

11 Weeks OFFline and nothing xD

Dont bother, i think gm's will never set up 2.0, im thinking on leaving even tho im playing since beta, thats how much im dissapointed on this server.

Edited by DontCry

4 minutes ago, DontCry said:

Dont bother, i think gm's will never set up 2.0, im thinking on leaving even tho im playing since beta, thats how much im dissapointed on this server.

Around 200 ppl already w8ing till september max

Last 2 weeks - no updates on the 2.0 progress(the one with mounts was the last one). Promissed event is still on the way too.

It's not the problem if we need to wait, it's the problem when you keep ppl without any info.

1 hour ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

Im 76 and have 11 or 12 WEEKS OFFline waiting for 2.0 ..... this is trash .....   :ph34r:

keep counting then 108.gif

Problem is not 2.0. Problem is when they make 2.0 and if people come back. Need to set up new idea for faster updates like 2.5. Because to wait 2 more years for 2.5 its really to long. I know its long work and so on but still lets be realistic with all the scrolls and other stuff in normal global server it will be easier to exp till 76. That gives as minus as x3 server.

COMING SOON...

already 1 year.... 

The overall impression is:

post bullsh1ts in forum about how you work on quest for 3 class and meanwhile milk the server as long and effective as possible.

• Like 1

so your party have OE sets and weapons and all got full epic set? and yuo prepeared for the oly? nice brah

Edited by Aduha

35 minutes ago, Aduha said:

so your party have OE sets and weapons and all got full epic set? and yuo prepeared for the oly? nice brah

i was born ready

We are still on 1.5 update, and not even near to 2.0, when other servers are opening with Zaken update or are prepearing for Zaken update.

14 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

Im 76 and have 11 or 12 WEEKS OFFline waiting for 2.0 ..... this is trash .....   :ph34r:

I was like 2.5-3 months  off and now i start log a bit and still nothing i believe we reach to a point that its not worth release 2.0 now anyway better do it at the start of september with a big Promotion. Giving the update at the middle of summer time with max  3-4  high lvl party at EU prime its pointless

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

1-2months ago there still always have parties at all top spot ABG now is empty sadly

Why sadly? For Europe is it normal status. Tell me how people from Europe play in summer?

Kids having 2months holidays, people without work and who next?

Regrettable are only people playing all days over summer by PC in EU.

EU activity :

Springs: 80%, Summer: 20%, Autumn: 90%, Winter: 100%

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

1-2months ago there still always have parties at all top spot ABG now is empty sadly

its summertime... :)

12 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

COMING SOON...

already 1 year.... 

The overall impression is:

post bullsh1ts in forum about how you work on quest for 3 class and meanwhile milk the server as long and effective as possible.

maybe they dont want to update in summer because of low online, or they see how many free servers are on the market with 2.0 and 2.5 updates and understand that its too late and better just milk people till they all quit.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, driver said:

they see how many free servers are on the market with 2.0 and 2.5 updates and understand that its too late and better just milk people till they all quit.

looks like this

52 minutes ago, driver said:

maybe they dont want to update in summer because of low online, or they see how many free servers are on the market with 2.0 and 2.5 updates and understand that its too late and better just milk people till they all quit.

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

looks like this

All this kind of talk's where here on 1.3 1.5 updates but here we are talking about 2.0
I suggest you Chill and get rdy for september 

• Like 1

the other private servers that say they have 2.0 or 2.5 are just shitty servers at least. the real competitor here is Skelth not other private servers

skelth have less people but a shiny client with 2.5 update and in a year they will have add 3.0 with antharas and goddard region (wall of argos i suppose etc etc)

so that is your true enemy. Skelth, that unfortunately is an official client and gets updates faster. 

the only thing we need here is estimates on when we will have things... so to be prepared what to expect. without estimations and just a list with colored to-do's its difficult to stay forever

Edited by eXistenZ

4 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

skelth have less people but a shiny client with 2.5 update and in a year they will have add 3.0 with antharas and goddard region (wall of argos i suppose etc etc)

there is no goddard region even in korea, so i doubt skelth is getting those in ~1 year :D 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

there is no goddard region even in korea, so i doubt skelth is getting those in ~1 year :D 

if they added it now in korea that i think they will then after a year it comes to europe. but this is beside the point. maybe is in 1.5 year. nevertheless goddard and the effort you want in skelth to be 70+ is something that for me at least i need more than a year :P

my point was that is official and gets updates in a certain interval

Edited by eXistenZ

On 26.07.2017 г. at 0:02 AM, SayMeowWithMe said:

almost 5 weeks for me now, but honestly i enjoy the break from the game :P

On 26.7.2017 at 0:25 PM, MoRt3rO said:

We are still on 1.5 update, and not even near to 2.0, when other servers are opening with Zaken update or are prepearing for Zaken update.

On 26.7.2017 at 9:17 PM, driver said:

Feel free to test all those 2.0 and Zaken servers...its biggest crap ever.

on one server toi doesnt even have mobs...on the next one no drops..on the next one a destro soloing aq and so on.

If .club release a decent 2.0 soon they are still the first proper 2.0 private classic out there

• Like 1

On 7/26/2017 at 10:17 PM, driver said:

the only server that has 2.5 and you can actually play is Skelth

2.5 is just a number. if you say 2.5 doesnt mean that it actually is. in order to have 2.5 you need to apply all the 2.5 changes not just the version in the bottom of the screen. Noone has achieved that yet

if you want to try to play in a server that has 2.5 and nothing is working as expected then please go :)

15 hours ago, BlackJack said:

almost 5 weeks for me now, but honestly i enjoy the break from the game :P

i hope to do break and with forum ... cuaaaaaaaa:P