Sign in to follow this  
DesertEagle0.50

Donate - Credit card

Hi, I wanted to make a donation for 10e with my credit card (MasterCard), but I always got the message that says "Something is wrong, contact support". I did a ticket and only solution I got was to use another way of donation (Paypal, Skrill, etc..). Since I dont have any other account of the listed possibilities in donation and I can use only credit card I dont know what to do now. Any help ? 

25 minutes ago, DesertEagle0.50 said:

Hi, I wanted to make a donation for 10e with my credit card (MasterCard), but I always got the message that says "Something is wrong, contact support". I did a ticket and only solution I got was to use another way of donation (Paypal, Skrill, etc..). Since I dont have any other account of the listed possibilities in donation and I can use only credit card I dont know what to do now. Any help ? 

Hello. Right now not all regions supported, we are working with service to make it available for all regions, but I can't tell right now when it will be, sorry.

2 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

Bring paysafe to the game :P:)

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Right now not all regions supported, we are working with service to make it available for all regions, but I can't tell right now when it will be, sorry.

Thank you guys for advices :)

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Czech republic, donate probably on unban, guy from Radvanistan, if i dont mistake. 

You are not mistaken, but what's that got to do with my question?? Yes, it is because of unban, no need to hide this fact, everyone makes mistakes, I did one (wasnt fully aware of it, but I understand and accept, that it doesnt matter), paid for it, now want to unban, rules allow me to do so, so I dont get your point on defamation of me or clan Radvanistan. But if it is what brings you pleasure, your choice :) 

Edited by DesertEagle0.50
grammar

9 hours ago, DesertEagle0.50 said:

Thank you guys for advices :)

You are not mistaken, but what's that got to do with my question?? Yes, it is because of unban, no need to hide this fact, everyone makes mistakes, I did one (wasnt fully aware of it, but I understand and accept, that it doesnt matter), paid for it, now want to unban, rules allow me to do so, so I dont get your point on defamation of me or clan Radvanistan. But if it is what brings you pleasure, your choice :) 

It was for Koll. About location where their support dont work. 

Rest info was bonus about your dirty true history. Yes, saying true, it is what brings me plesure and always will be.B|

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

It was for Koll. About location where their support dont work. 

Rest info was bonus about your dirty true history. Yes, saying true, it is what brings me plesure and always will be.B|

As I said, no problem with admitting my "dirty" history (sounds funny though, if I consider it as couple of adens bought in improper way) and also no problem with the fact, that it is for unban purpose, but the fact, that you basically responded to the thread only with the urge and vision of judging and dehonesting other person (or even clan?) is sad and really shows truth (which provides you soo much pleasure according to you) about your manners and poor personality :) 

(Apology to others for offtopic, but responding with no intention to help or give relevant advices is just trash and I had to express myself)

I saw 3-4chars for last 3months from your clan. I said only true, so its rly ridiculous how u try be quarry.

Result is that u cheat, so u are not equal with others fair play players. You are same category as thief zakna or boter leonidas.

Btw. If gm add your char on list, it wasnt first time ban for u and your char cant get unban.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I saw 3-4chars for last 3months from your clan. I said only true, so its rly ridiculous how u try be quarry.

Result is that u cheat, so u are not equal with others fair play players. You are same category as thief zakna or boter leonidas.

Btw. If gm add your char on list, it wasnt first time ban for u and your char cant get unban.

1, I wasnt active some considerable amount of time, so I dont have a clue about my clan or what was happening last 3 months, but I believe you, dont have reason not to. However if you bring these facts to the discussion and use it as an argument, I suppose not even one member of your clan ever got a ban. If someone got (which is very likely), you are only hypocrite who dehonest someone for something which is happening in his own lines. If really nobody from your crew was ever punished by ban because of behaviour against the rules, my apology to you and your clan :) 

2, I am not familiar with any of persons you are comparing me to (thief, boter), but I suppose these actions are always 100% conscious, mine wasnt (believe me or not, I dont care) -again, I understand that Ignorance of rules does not apologize! and agree with my ban-, but it is certainly not the same scenerio as someone who does this on purpose. 

3, It is for the first time, so I got confirmed that unban is possible.

4, For the third time - I approve, that you said truth, however I said truth also, only difference is, you are not capable to take it and admit your childlike intentions for participating in this thread. Overall - From your side still nothing, which would be directly connected to the previous problem , just garbage.

Edited by DesertEagle0.50
facts