Sign in to follow this  
krimpatul

Easiest Healer

Thats it, i heard that Bishop is the best but is also hard to play, and if you screw up your party is dead.

Is EE easier to dont f*ck i t?

Is there another honorable mention in the healers table?

13 minutes ago, krimpatul said:

Thats it, i heard that Bishop is the best but is also hard to play, and if you screw up your party is dead.

Is EE easier to dont f*ck i t?

Is there another honorable mention in the healers table?

EE cant heal a whole party only Bp can w.o Bp is harder to play healer as EE in a full party
All you got is group heal-heal-vitalize even with full buffs the cd and cast time is not that good to keep a whole pt alive especialy if your teamates dont have the best positioning in the other hand Bp got very good cast time on single target and group.the best set up in my opionion is Bp-EE-OL.Bishop main heals Ol cp and some pagrios EE rechargs + some support heals when its needed 

U are looking from the wrong angle.

The question is what class u will be able to make high lvl. EE is easier to make high lvl , its more universal. BP is only CP char, it's difficult to find random pt who need bp.

Depends on what parties u will play. EE is more passive in aoe parties except when enemy comes. And bishop needs a lot of activity. While one by one EE/SE is better of the buffs. If u are planning to solo and reach 76 go for bish.