Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

common Perkunas prime

Thats what I call shit video.
Shit music.
Shit skills.
You dont have content because you spend your time hating in forums unlike me that I have so many videos to make I don't have time to spend because I work and I delete them.
And I don't put flashy videos, I prefare the original recording. You call it shitty I call it pure.

6 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Shit music.
Shit skills.

/summon @Legiana

OH WAIT..

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Shit music.
Shit skills.
You dont have content because you spend your time hating in forums unlike me that I have so many videos to make I don't have time to spend because I work and I delete them.
And I don't put flashy videos, I prefare the original recording. You call it shitty I call it pure.

Legiana saying about bad video hahahahah... Just amazing

• Like 2

Just now, Rip said:

Legiana saying about bad video hahahahah... Just amazing

My videos are just how I recorded them.
It hurts you when you see your side losing I get it.
Especially seeing your char dying by my basic hits.

That's true we lose many pvp last days, i dont deny it  but at least we are not trashtalking like monkeys "Omg you can only zerg" "Wtf you have higher lvls" etc.

And here is example of monkey behaviour: 

leg.png

Just now, Rip said:

That's true we lose many pvp last days, i dont deny it  but at least we are not trashtalking like monkeys "Omg you can only zerg" "Wtf you have higher lvls" etc.

leg.png

That happens when your side trashtalking everytime I upload.
Gets rekt!
And I haven't even started!

10 minutes ago, Legiana said:

That happens when your side trashtalking everytime I upload.
Gets rekt!
And I haven't even started!

Imo at the beginning pepole wanted to help you make better videos. They said what u are doing wrong, what u could remove etc but everytime they expressed their opinion you claim that your videos are good and we hate you because you are in enemy side. It happened several times and now you see results. However, it doesnt change fact that when u were loosing, most of you  were crying like a little baby

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Imo at the beginning pepole wanted to help you make better videos. They said what u are doing wrong, what u could remove etc but everytime they expressed their opinion you claim that your videos are good and we hate you because you are in enemy side. It happened several times and now you see results. However, it doesnt change fact that when u were loosing, most of you  were crying like a little baby

I had never QQ about losing I even uploaded videos that I die so first check and learn about me before you say that.
None except 1 guy ONLY 1 guy wanted to express his opinion and I respected that.
All the rest from the beggining till now only trashtalk and hate.
AND I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME: WHEN YOU ARE DIRESPECTFUL TO ME YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.
WHEN YOU ARE A PERSON WORTH A CONVERSATION I WILL SPEAK POLITELY TOO AND EVEN HAVE FUN EVEN IF HE/SHE SAYS ABOUT SOMETHING I DONT DO WELL.

Dont let them drag you down to their Julien level.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

leg.png

they are excited, those guys are not used to win.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

Shit music.
Shit skills.

you cant talk about skill in such a movie, its just gang.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, driver said:

you cant talk about skill in such a movie, its just gang.

gang from 5+ months ago srsly

i heard JF exp daily LOA man make some fraps there

Edited by EMpoweR
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EMpoweR said:

gang from 5+ months ago srsly

i heard JF exp daily LOA man make some fraps there

pose wrote " when there is no content to show you :\ "

well i heard that we chill, you guys put frapses at least how you kill mobs

I liked video, because i like to hear videos with TS sounds. "Blet if i say go just go" :D:D:D

Or like on stream baby rage party all time assist forest, kill forest= win pvp :D 

18 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Just raped a PT video is coming soon...

russians have a word for people like you - dalbaiob

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Shit music.
Shit skills.

you remind me an agro-kid :_) we dont play and i just turn on a random music and listen to TS. the video is pure, 'cause i edited only begining and ending. 

so you are talking sh1t as always, but i dont care ;)

I'm just curious to why would you save such worthless material to post it 6+ months later :D . I'm sure you can make better fraps whenever you want to ?

Still better than Legiana's videos tho.

12 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I'm just curious to why would you save such worthless material to post it 6+ months later :D . I'm sure you can make better fraps whenever you want to ?

Still better than Legiana's videos tho.

I thought raping your side was interesting thing to post.
Ill keep it in mind next time.