Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

common Perkunas prime

3 hours ago, Legiana said:

That happens when your side trashtalking everytime I upload.
Gets rekt!
And I haven't even started!

When did you started legiana? 2 weeks ago? server is up for 2 years almost. ^_^

28 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I'm just curious to why would you save such worthless material to post it 6+ months later :D . I'm sure you can make better fraps whenever you want to ?

Still better than Legiana's videos tho.

i keep them for the comeback :D 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Legiana said:

I thought raping your side was interesting thing to post.
Ill keep it in mind next time.

Don't even know what you're talking about to be honest. I believe you have zero footage of yourself beating my cp or my clan ? Quit smoking crack.

53 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Don't even know what you're talking about to be honest. I believe you have zero footage of yourself beating my cp or my clan ? Quit smoking crack.

2 sides are in this server and you arent on my so....
w8 for tommorow ^^

Edited by Legiana

8 minutes ago, D4re said:

It's funny how in every server i've been,dead souls are most active in forums...allways...

Because its the only thing we can do :( but its good for new players ?

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

whats your cp? just interesting

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

2 sides are in this server and you arent on my so....
w8 for tommorow ^^

So many labels on us lately.

1 party, 1 clan, 1 ally, 1 side. Make up your mind.

Edited by weeeeD

I see WildAtHeart clan here, so tell me please. What is the point of putting video few months old?

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I see WildAtHeart clan here, so tell me please. What is the point of putting video few months old?

Just for entertainment of plebs in times like this, when thers not much action ingame... failed in my case tho :D

Same i could ask you specificaly whats the point of puting into video fight 100+ vs 35 but answer will be same, at least its not completely dead around here...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

why the guy that uploads the vids where he is killing afk people is asking me? :\

question of the year.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kure said:

Just for entertainment of plebs in times like this, when thers not much action ingame... failed in my case tho :D

Same i could ask you specificaly whats the point of puting into video fight 100+ vs 35 but answer will be same, at least its not completely dead around here...

i like that at least some people here can use their brains.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

why the guy that uploads the vids where he is killing afk people is asking me? :\

question of the year.

Lmao, don't even compare my videos and yours. Can't even answer question politely, just butthurt because I asked incovenient question ;)

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Lmao, don't even compare my videos and yours. Can't even answer question politely, just butthurt because I asked incovenient question ;)

you call the facts butthurt. bEAtch please.

Edited by Poseidon

20 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

you call the facts butthurt. 

34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3

I have put literally one fraps where you can see our pt attacking all afk on top spot party of BabyRage on one video, and you say I put frapses when we kill only afkers in my videos. Let's compare, I put frapses when I attack alone full parties, no matter if in one party one or two guys were afk, I attack alone without knowing it. And what do you put? Let's see, 6 months old video where you running with high levels calling this "common perkunas prime" as it was today. Lmao, what's morre hilarious if first party didn't PR at time, you would kill afk people just like we did and also at the end of your video you attack party full of boxes/afkers, just 3 active and you blame me for putting that fraps in my video?

Edited by Myrtan

dude, how you say "literally" i dont care about you and whatever you upload or write. we are just wars :) 

dont have mood to continue this trash. gl ;-)