Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

New PvP|PvE Melee CP Forming [18:00 - 22:00 CEST]

Clan: Out of Control

Alliance: Rebirth

Looking for Lv. 65+ English Speakers

Requirements:

• A strong interest in growing your character, the CP, and the clan. 

• A decent understanding of the game and your character.

• The ability to play, and be on TS, most days from 18:00 – 22:00 CEST.

• A good attitude. 

• Patience.

PM or mail me in-game “Hachiroku

Or message me here on the forums.

NOTE: Building a strong melee CP in this meta is no quick task. Only looking for applicants who have the patience and desire to wait while we build the CP properly. 

And with my box army we can start to EXP while we wait to fill out the roster. :D

____ ROSTER  ___________________________

DD1:     HachiRoku     [Abyss Walker]

DD2:     – OPEN –      [LF TH, PW, Tyrant, Gladiator, Destroyer]

DD3:     – OPEN –      [LF Tyrant, Gladiator, Destroyer]

Tank:     – OPEN –      [LF SK or DA]

SwS:     – OPEN –

BD:       – OPEN –

BP:          Nouver 

SE:       – OPEN –

WC:      – OPEN –

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 4

no offense but i suggest you to change to some warrior type DD or just wait till TOI is released, becoz with your set up right now its literraly that you are recruiting a pt to help you leech exp, and...i dont think anyone will want to team up with you at this moment, best regard

2 hours ago, qloc01 said:

no offense but i suggest you to change to some warrior type DD or just wait till TOI is released, becoz with your set up right now its literraly that you are recruiting a pt to help you leech exp, and...i dont think anyone will want to team up with you at this moment, best regard

I literally make 20% a day BS @ 72 solo. My character is 2 months old and Lv. 73. Making a party to leech? Please. Why post this trash in recruiting thread instead of PM? Trying to be helpful or just be an asshole?

If someone doesn't want to join my CP be all means, they don't need to. I didn't make this thread for your speculation. If you doubt melee CPs or daggers or whatever, good for you, post it somewhere else. Or don't, and just bump by thread. Thanks.

Oh and of course no offense, best regards!

Edited by HachiRoku

I suppose you are building farming one by one CP. I suggest you to add one more damage dealer rather than tank. Melee party has less "fire power" than Mage party that's why you need at least 4dds for pvp. So I think you need TH, AW, GLADI/TYRANT, DESTRO. SWS and BD are enough to do tanking job , and with this setup you won't do aoe so tank is not necessary.

Edited by Myrtan

im dagger in melee cp and im the best leecher ever O.o

@Myrtan - we didnt make good experience with 2 daggers in melee pvp! We also have tank instead of 4th DD!

Also i think a Tank helps much for mobs in higher TOI floors :S

And if he finds a SK it can be played very offensive for pvp!

@HachiRoku - gl! im very excited to see your final build!

Edited by Anytime

29 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I suppose you are building farming one by one CP. I suggest you to add one more damage dealer rather than tank. Melee party has less "fire power" than Mage party that's why you need at least 4dds for pvp. So I think you need TH, AW, GLADI/TYRANT, DESTRO. SWS and BD are enough to do tanking job , and with this setup you won't do aoe so tank is not necessary.

I did consider this but I am also worried about PvP and the problems that may come with lack of a tank. But perhaps you're right. I need to do some testing and then I may need to rethink my roster a bit. I appreciate the advice.

@Anytime Thanks, it's cause of players like you and Cyane that I decided to stop being a meta whore and play the class I want. I hope I do not disappoint. :D

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

@Anytime I guess your words are more accurate. I just thought my suggestion would be better option for his party. But you have more experience here. 

well i dont say that my words are the correct - its only my point of view.

I guess any party setup can be played good if you find out a good strategy for it!

Edited by Anytime

Tank gives you more CC on pvp (wich is good for daggers to ham on some targets), in pve right now you dont really need it, but if 2.0 ever comes you will for sure want a tank in TOI.

No longer just a crazy abyss walker but a crazy abyss walker and a crazy bishop! Hurry, hurry before all spots are filled! :P

18 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Bump of brothers!

Thanks bro :D