Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

IT'S OVER 9000! (GREEK STYLE)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Just ignore him, he literally seeking your attention everywhere.

He is my secret fun.

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

legiana.jpg

HAHA nice bow legiana :D

y8iXWoz.jpg

Not even close to my beautiful one

i remember times when we didnt react or give attention to bums like this.

dont have problems with vid, can be sh1t, i dont care. its just the way this bum shows it like he is the king of the world.

14 hours ago, Legiana said:

He is my secret fun.

y8iXWoz.jpg

Not even close to my beautiful one

Its actually pretty close since i sold you the one you use, ups... And yeah traded a emi+10 for a dlb+7 +70kk why? Cause i tried the dlb and it is really slow and p.attack bónus is not that great, bop+6 has almost as high dps as dlb+7 and is only 150kk more expensive then dlb, the thing is, if you are running dlb against any other character you loose, bunch of skills can fuck you up, basically if legiana is alone and see's a solo warlord, glad, or any archer of any kind, instantly bsoe cause if he fights he can't even cast a Stun shot or a FC he's dead. Simple as that. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Its actually pretty close since i sold you the one you use, ups... And yeah traded a emi+10 for a dlb+7 +70kk why? Cause i tried the dlb and it is really slow and p.attack bónus is not that great, bop+6 has almost as high dps as dlb+7 and is only 150kk more expensive then dlb, the thing is, if you are running dlb against any other character you loose, bunch of skills can fuck you up, basically if legiana is alone and see's a solo warlord, glad, or any archer of any kind, instantly bsoe cause if he fights he can't even cast a Stun shot or a FC he's dead. Simple as that. 

Intresting... My atk speed is 533 pretty nice for a PR so... keep dreaming about not being able to win.

15 hours ago, Legiana said:

Its very slow on skills but the descreased reuse delay makes basic hits fast.

decreased reuse delay? wtf r u talking about?

Just now, Poseidon said:

decreased reuse delay? wtf r u talking about?

Slow bows have 1.5 reuse on basic
Very slow bows have 1.1 oups...

Just now, Poseidon said:

and why do you use dlb? 

Are you stupid or what?
You liked Balus post saying I traded emi+10 for delb +7+70kk.
Im using delb because fits my gameplay. Im an archer I dont use only skills I use basic hits too and since I have found an idiot to trade that bow+adena I took the opportunity.
Now my basic hits are a lot faster by sacrificing 0,3 secs on fatal cast.
Nice testing Balu!

But when the skill is casting it takes more than 1.5 or 1.1, so how does that matters? The problem with slow skill casting that it's not only fck up in 1on1 situation, there are a moments when you hit already dead target ( even in last 2 your movies).

I tested what is better for pvp - cheapest bow for 800a and akat (5kk a) and for pvp guess whats better.

Or you mean ReUse delay not for skills but for auto-attack? As I seen its also faster for slow bows...

Edited by kktnxbye

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Are you stupid or what?
You liked Balus post saying I traded emi+10 for delb +7+70kk.
Im using delb because fits my gameplay. Im an archer I dont use only skills I use basic hits too and since I have found an idiot to trade that bow+adena I took the opportunity.
Now my basic hits are a lot faster by sacrificing 0,3 secs on fatal cast.
Nice testing Balu!

omg, please, some1 kill it before it lays eggs!

• Like 1

Just now, Poseidon said:

omg, please, some1 kill it before it lays eggs!

Let me explain since you are so stupid you cant even think by yourself.
I used -dex dyes on the video and you all fall for that.

Just now, Legiana said:

- dex dyes on a rogue class whos main stat is dex...i call that double facepalm

Just now, Poseidon said:

ok let me explain you now and only now. lets say its a gift.

i just copy paste here some info from an old forum topic.

====================================================================
Slow and Very slow bows fire the EXACT same amount of arrows per second/minute/hour.

The difference is that a Slow bow has 1.5 seconds reuse timer, but faster attack speed. This allows you to fire the arrow faster and more time for running/kiting.

A Very slow bow has a 1.1 seconds reuse timer and a slower attack speed. Less time to run between shots.

I repeat. It's balanced so that you fire the same amount of arrows in any given time frame.

The big difference is when using skills like double or stun shot, a slow bow will greatly outperform a very slow bow both in executing the skill and faster reuse of the skill (any physical skill). 

Example: Back in the A-grade days I used a +7 Carnage Bow, even though it had less patk than the Soul Bow I could start my stun shot AFTER seeing my opponent start the skill, and finish before him/her.. and I have 200 ping.

I prefer Slow bows for that reason, and that kiting is MUCH better.. and I feel like a couch when I use a very slow bow because it just feels slower and I can't handle the huge difference in kiting ability.

======================================================================

Lesson over. 

• Like 1

Just now, Poseidon said:

As I see my builts compare to yours depending on what you say are trash.
So why do you care?
Oh w8... If I rape your side everyday with this trash imagine what I can do with a proper built, thats why you care :)
So you are afraid, or desperate.
aaaaah I like so much the last video it shows excactly all the trashes Im fighting and what I can expect from the enemy

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

ok let me explain you now and only now. lets say its a gift.

i just copy paste here some info from an old forum topic.

====================================================================
Slow and Very slow bows fire the EXACT same amount of arrows per second/minute/hour.

The difference is that a Slow bow has 1.5 seconds reuse timer, but faster attack speed. This allows you to fire the arrow faster and more time for running/kiting.

A Very slow bow has a 1.1 seconds reuse timer and a slower attack speed. Less time to run between shots.

I repeat. It's balanced so that you fire the same amount of arrows in any given time frame.

The big difference is when using skills like double or stun shot, a slow bow will greatly outperform a very slow bow both in executing the skill and faster reuse of the skill (any physical skill). 

Example: Back in the A-grade days I used a +7 Carnage Bow, even though it had less patk than the Soul Bow I could start my stun shot AFTER seeing my opponent start the skill, and finish before him/her.. and I have 200 ping.

I prefer Slow bows for that reason, and that kiting is MUCH better.. and I feel like a couch when I use a very slow bow because it just feels slower and I can't handle the huge difference in kiting ability.

======================================================================

Lesson over. 

You flame him because he is enemy

Just now, Legiana said:

As I see my builts compare to yours depending on what you say are trash.
So why do you care?
Oh w8... If I rape your side everyday with this trash imagine what I can do with a proper built, thats why you care :)
So you are afraid, or desperate.
aaaaah I like so much the last video it shows excactly all the trashes Im fighting and what I can expect from the enemy

lol, i just try to teach a dumbass that is selfowning himself. you are welcome.

11 minutes ago, Legiana said:

except u could have max 1 dye - dex on the video ;)

20 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Im just curious, what is behind this bow O.o 

there is nothing behind that bow, he tried to do something new and maybe set up new meta (dunno what he was thinking), but thats horrible fail and using very slow bow on archer has no advantage whatsoever except that the demand for it is much lower (since no sane archer would use it) so its much cheaper in the end

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except u could have max 1 dye - dex on the video ;)

there is nothing behind that bow, he tried to do something new and maybe set up new meta (dunno what he was thinking), but thats horrible fail and using very slow bow on archer has no advantage whatsoever except that the demand for it is much lower (since no sane archer would use it) so its much cheaper in the end

Lets say Ive found something good in that bow (compared to emi +10 always)

Edited by Legiana

Just now, Legiana said:

Lets say Ive found something good in that bow compared (to emi +10 always)

only good thing u could find is higher P atk and that u can carry more shots, which is terrible trade for the atk speed loss, there is nothing more to it, sorry to burst your bubble

Just now, MoDoy said:

only good thing u could find is higher P atk and that u can carry more shots, which is terrible trade for the atk speed loss, there is nothing more to it, sorry to burst your bubble

Simple minded think that.
As I said before I am not a sheep I find more builts in an archer than you could ever imagine it was possible to.