Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

IT'S OVER 9000! (GREEK STYLE)

1 minute ago, Legiana said:

Simple minded think that.
As I said before I am not a sheep I find more builts in an archer than you could ever imagine it was possible to.

thats not how it works, i mean, u can defend however u want your stupid idea so u dont look so stupid how "good" it is and sh1ts, i wouldnt say anything if u took the bow on your old warlord or dagger or simply any other class, but on archer reality is

Výsledek obrázku pro worst trade deal in history

Just now, MoDoy said:

thats not how it works, i mean, u can defend however u want your stupid idea so u dont look so stupid how "good" it is and sh1ts, i wouldnt say anything if u took the bow on your old warlord or dagger or simply any other class, but on archer reality is

Výsledek obrázku pro worst trade deal in history

Finally we agree to something.
The worst trade deal EVER!
But for your side ;)
Julien approves!
kingjulien.jpg

Just now, Legiana said:

Finally we agree to something.
The worst trade deal EVER!
But for your side ;)
Julien approves!

the thing u had to lie to people u were using -dex dyeS on video when they bashed your atk speed says it all, i mean, play it however u want, people just try to help u that its beyond stupid

6 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Simple minded think that.
As I said before I am not a sheep I find more builts in an archer than you could ever imagine it was possible to.

ahahahaha, i couldnt resist that

now i am out for sure

Just now, MoDoy said:

the thing u had to lie to people u were using -dex dyeS on video when they bashed your atk speed says it all, i mean, play it however u want, people just try to help u that its beyond stupid

You need to check your mental problems.
You act rly stupid when you are pushed.

1 minute ago, Legiana said:

You need to check your mental problems.
You act rly stupid when you are pushed.

pushed? where? u know its actually really simple to figure out most of the dyes from video like this, right? and u are using for sure +8 STR -10 CON dyes with -1 CON from PL set, so only 1 slot left for your lovely - dex dye (which u maybe even dont have, but u could, i dont take u that, still its not - dex dyeS as u claimed), thats the truth

Just now, MoDoy said:

pushed? where? u know its actually really simple to figure out most of the dyes from video like this, right? and u are using for sure +8 STR -10 CON dyes with -1 CON from PL set, so only 1 slot left for your lovely - dex dye (which u maybe even dont have, but u could, i dont take u that, still its not - dex dyeS as u claimed), thats the truth

Seriously get your pills...
I am worried about your health.

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Actually its funny he says he goes for - dex, cause i was thinking maybe if i get a dlb +7 +12 dex the attack speed would be close to bop, and has actually a good advantage for more crits but when he says he's - dex with very slow bow i lauged 

6 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Actually its funny he says he goes for - dex, cause i was thinking maybe if i get a dlb +7 +12 dex the attack speed would be close to bop, and has actually a good advantage for more crits but when he says he's - dex with very slow bow i lauged 

When I saw you dying in BS I laughed too

Let me calculate, you+glad, i had only cadtle buffs still i runned from lava river(coming from sapwn) to other side farm spot oh wait was full of anathema People, oh and guess what your incredible bow was not even able to kill me anathema did. So gg for you legiana epic bulshit and say i'm liar. 

59 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

ok let me explain you now and only now. lets say its a gift.

i just copy paste here some info from an old forum topic.

====================================================================
Slow and Very slow bows fire the EXACT same amount of arrows per second/minute/hour.

The difference is that a Slow bow has 1.5 seconds reuse timer, but faster attack speed. This allows you to fire the arrow faster and more time for running/kiting.

A Very slow bow has a 1.1 seconds reuse timer and a slower attack speed. Less time to run between shots.

I repeat. It's balanced so that you fire the same amount of arrows in any given time frame.

The big difference is when using skills like double or stun shot, a slow bow will greatly outperform a very slow bow both in executing the skill and faster reuse of the skill (any physical skill). 

Example: Back in the A-grade days I used a +7 Carnage Bow, even though it had less patk than the Soul Bow I could start my stun shot AFTER seeing my opponent start the skill, and finish before him/her.. and I have 200 ping.

I prefer Slow bows for that reason, and that kiting is MUCH better.. and I feel like a couch when I use a very slow bow because it just feels slower and I can't handle the huge difference in kiting ability.

======================================================================

Lesson over. 

True that, it doesnt change skill reuse time cos skil reuse timer starts when u start casting skill, not when after you finnish cast.

9 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Let me calculate, you+glad, i had only cadtle buffs still i runned from lava river(coming from sapwn) to other side farm spot oh wait was full of anathema People, oh and guess what your incredible bow was not even able to kill me anathema did. So gg for you legiana epic bulshit and say i'm liar. 

You received the most dmg from me and then start running away when you met anathema thats where you died if you kept fighting me I would have killed you so...gj for running away from me.

Edited by Legiana

2 minutes ago, Legiana said:

You received the most dmg from me and then start running away when you met anathema thats where you died if you kept fighting me I would have killed you so...gj for running away from me.

Let me just add 1 small detail, you missed again you and glad!

I think legiana bought DELB cos of shots weight. Now he can carry more shots and can get rid of avadon light set (which he used for weight bonus). He isnt sheep indeed, he is special in everything he does, but is he doing good things? :DDDDDD

3 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Let me just add 1 small detail, you missed again you and glad!

Let me include something you missed too...
Rosen and Khimer where a bit further too.

Just now, Rizos said:

I think legiana bought DELB cos of shots weight. Now he can carry more shots and can get rid of avadon light set (which he used for weight bonus). He isnt sheep indeed, he is special in everything he does, but is he doing good things? :DDDDDD

Its a bonus too.
And because you have found it I will reveal something.
I have more dps than emi +10 right now no matter what all those dreamers say.
They miss the fact that Emi is C but Delb is B ;)

14 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Let me include something you missed too...
Rosen and Khimer where a bit further too.

I love how you People make excuses for failure, and argue i didnt kill bit i made most damage. When glad was Stun ninguém and triple slashing me... Gg Legiana your the man. Keep doing great job. 

Just now, Baluu said:

I love how you People make excuses for failure, and argue i didnt kill bit i made most damage. When glad was Stun ninguém and triple slashing me... Gg Legiana your the man. Keep doing great job. 

Actually I stunned you from above but the result is what matters.
Either way you ate dirt...again...
Oh and because I remembered we had 1vs1 same buffed with my hawkeye full con -str and I beated you without even running sooooo you are still my b..... no matter what.

2 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Actually I stunned you from above but the result is what matters.
Either way you ate dirt...again...
Oh and because I remembered we had 1vs1 same buffed with my hawkeye full con -str and I beated you without even running sooooo you are still my b..... no matter what.

Like i said keep doing great job. We Will see each other.

Just now, Baluu said:

Like i said keep doing great job. We Will see each other.

There are other enemies providing more interesting pvps so I will avoid seeing you again (bad for my videos you know. Ppl say I kill too fast)

Guys dont teach legiana plz. lets have fun of him runing in avadon and delb but dont teach him or he starts to learn eventually and stop being clown :D

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Guys dont teach legiana plz. lets have fun of him runing in avadon and delb but dont teach him or he starts to learn eventually and stop being clown :D

Where did you see me using avadon? Last time I used was ages ago because I was selling my FP +7 set.
Anyway I didnt have problem using it on my 5th video killing all those who thought they were "pro" players.

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Where did you see me using avadon? Last time I used was ages ago because I was selling my FP +7 set.
Anyway I didnt have problem using it on my 5th video killing all those who thought they were "pro" players.

And you advised someone to wear avadon gz

Edited by Rip

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

And you advised someone to wear avadon gz

For carrying the soulshots solo...
But ofc your evolution to Julien couldnt be prevented.